Neu grid thread old one gettin close to 300 let's go

neu grid thread old one gettin close to 300 let's go

The " old one " isn't even a 230 you fuckboy

god you'll be insufferable when you turn 17

Still 76 posts to go you autist, that's like 3 more days considering how slow the thread is going.

i already am insufferable

Yeah, we can tell.

Are you in kindergarten?

if you're not blond and/or black then this outfit is a fucking terrible waste of money

posting for the sake of it

>Isn't it simply adorable when you dress a monkey in a suit?

Your kind of benevolent bigotry is the most repulsive of them all.

you already know tf goin on

Oh, no. Can we let this thread die please?

shut up you fucking autist

>It works if you're appropriately white or amusingly black.

Seriously, take a good look at yourself in a mirror

that's not what he's saying at all you enlightened western chauvinist, you need either dark skin (black for contrast) or boyish charm (blonde hair as it makes one thing of purity, of innocence of which children are the epitome of) you dumb spastic cunt

and this is coming from a fellow /pol/ack
stop watching the gavin mcinnes show

you sound retarded

nah but i do have the boyish charm necessary to pull it off

First of all, nice samefaging.
Secondly, you pretty much just confirmed you see whiteness as a form of purity and blackness and an exotic aesthetic.
Lastly, what the hell are you on about with you insults and your assumptions?
I'll say it again, it's time for you yo do some serious introspection.

i'm talking from a purely aesthetic and design oriented point of view not from a racial perspective you disgusting cunt of a human being

hey guys, OP here, shut the fuck up

>Beauty is objective and in no way a reflection of our bias.

Grow up already; you see the world as you wish to see it and nothing more.

fuck off already pseud
you're on the wrong board if you can't easily differentiate between the many principles and facets of aesthetics and design

the irony in you not understanding beauty IS inherently objective when it comes to design is hilarious especially as you think it's 'a reflection of our (my) bias' i.e preconceived notions about race is even funnier as you're the one going off on one about how black skin isn't just black skin it's indicative of a black 'person' and I shouldn't render them anything other than a person when that was never part of the equation

I fucking hate dumb low iq niggers who live up to the feral ape in a tophat stereotype, niggers like you who have gone to college using affirmative action and then prove they've made the best use of their scholarship by regurgitating articles written by others of their ilk and their teachers

go back to africa if being a black 'person' is so important to you, aesthetics and design doesn't exist there so you should be well at home with them you cunt.

You black cunt.

You smelly black cunt.

You smelly low iq, pretentious, posturing, black cunt.

You went from light hearted post-colonial globalist to full blown stormtrooper pretty quick there little fella. Time for a nap...

This is Veeky Forums not /pol/.
Shut up faggots.

>beauty IS inherently objective when it comes to design
this is so wrong
surely you jest?

That's what happened when you study post-colonial humanities instead of art history / philosophy

I didn't even make the original comment that spawned this 'conversation', I was just giving some context to what that guy said

I went full /pol/ because while I try not to be racist and judge people by their own merits, there is nothing I hate more than a pseudo intellectual, especially one who's sticking his nose in where he doesn't belong.
It is correct. Why do you think avant-garde design exists, it exist purely because it is the exception that proves the rule. Avant-garde stuff can be beautiful because it is objectively bad, you're getting confused with the parameters of merit and their relation to objectivity in design you silly cunt
Fuck off ape

>no aesthetics and design in Africa
i can confidently condemn literally anything that comes out of your mouth after this point as utter uneducated opinionated bullshit

Maybe you oughta read a book or two on art history yourself
What about all the at the time progressive art forms and directions that challenged the set standards of beauty that later become adopted to the 'canon' of what is considered 'objectively good design'?
> Avant-garde stuff can be beautiful because it is objectively bad
You sound pretty confused about what avant-garde even means.

If it's objective, then describing the objective qualities in logical fashion should be easy task no?
Mind doing that for me?
Keep in mind 'golden ratio' and other such design buzzwords, while being aesthetically pleasing are by no means objective in any regard.

nice cave painting, chimp
really makes the mud walls of your mud hut pop

just to be clear, these are my posts:
and these are from someone else, someone sad and gross:

this only proves that beauty is subjective, retard. if i think something is beautiful and you don't, it's SUBJECTIVE

A t-shirt is objectively good from a clothing design standpoint as it has been created to cloak the human torso, it's anatomically correct there objectively well made. The beauty comes from the straight lines, the fabric et al

An avant-garde t-shirt i.e one with an aysmetric hem, longer than necessary length, awful proportions (sleeves too short or too long, neckline too low or too high etc) is objectively not a well made or beautiful garment when it comes to /design/ but the fact it is inherently ill-designed is what makes it have some semblance of beauty.

Beauty in general is subjective. Beauty in design is not, but when you take the logic of design and amalgamate it with personal taste it becomes as beautiful as someone thinks it is.

Beauty in general is subjective. Beauty in design is not.

You're being pedantic and semantic because you're just stupid.
Die, stinky black cunt
The jungle or the rope awaits you

Is this controlled opposition? You're starting to sound like a brown chunkster trying to make racists sound even more ignorant and irrational than they already are

>as it has been created to cloak the human torso, it's anatomically correct
This describes most of clothing
And it's not based on any kinda objectivity, you just decided that the standards are to "cloack human torso" and that it's "anatomically correct", why are those categories the ones that make something objectively good from design perspective? How come you can't use the very same """"objective"""" design standards on anything else but clothing then?
>The beauty comes from the straight lines
This does not communicate any objectivity, you are just stating that you believe beauty comes from straight lines, walk me through the logical thought process that can make the claim for this.

cool, a non-post from a non-person
sorry ape, you made me go full /pol/ with your interminable philosophical posturing

because i'm talking about fashion design obviously you smelly ape although it's no surprise you can't extrapolate or infer what i'm saying as you're a walking stereotype

i've said all there is to be said on the matter, if you don't understand it then you know why everyone hates niggers, especially pseudo intellectual niggers and I hope this realization guides you towards suicide asap

if you're going to conflate beauty with functionality then i won't even bother talking to you

It's crazy you'd snap that way when you're out of arguments, you need to cool it.

I'm just saying it's dumb to say "only X race of people can pull it off" whatever it is we're talking about.
Please stop it with the foul racist language

this

>begging me to stop saying mean words
whats wrong chimp?
did I hit a nerve?

>I’m right because I’m right
Kek

This is now a nigger hate thread.

This is what they do to women suspected of "witchcraft"
They are literally 250 years behind mentally

OOGA BOOGA, IF I STEAL FROM DE MARKET DEY WILL BURN ME ALIVE

>people from a race of people who do this shit have the sheer AUDACITY to start philosophically and intellectually posturing on the internet about how le black people aren't just le colour black then whine when someone calls them out about it
imagine my shock

no, they live in a place where due to colonization, most of the natural resources are gone or owned by someone on a different continent, everyone is poor asf, and groups that have been enemies for 100s of years are forced together by arbitrary lines. if they were allowed to do their own thing, unaffected by the west's meddling hands, they'd be on par with it

Tbh i don't think whitey is that much better

KEK
IMAGINE STILL BLAMING THE HUWHITE MAN EVEN THOUGH WHEN WE SHOWED UP YOU WERE IN GRASS SKIRTS AND MUD HUTS
IF YOU HAD EVOLVED PAST THE APE STAGE YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT HOW TO MINE AND THE SECRETS OF AGRICULTURE BUT YOU DIDN'T BECAUSE YOU'RE SUBHUMAN

HOPE THE CAPS MAKES THIS EASIER TO UNDERSTAND NIGGER
>posting the holohoax meme
o i am laffin

I love these threads because since only dedicated people use WAYWT these threads show just how shitty the average Veeky Forums user is at dressing well

it's undeniably european invaders that brought Africa to the shambles it's in now. just because through coincidence europe turned out to be the perfect place for development doesn't mean europeans are any more intelligent than anyone else

>holohoax meme
Yeah i know what site i'm posting on and where you come from. There's no point arguing with the likes of you.

>this thread

when it comes to evolution, correlation is causation mr ape
ok cya

not really sure what this means but definitely true

cute plug

That was so poorly worded that I have no idea what you're trying to say.

>NIGGER SPOTTED

Man what the fuck are you going on about. Take a walk and cool down.

>he can't understand a run on sentence
wow imagine my shock

close up shop, this thread is over.

are you trying to say that people in waywts dress well?

just wanted to let you guys know that I meant that only a tall blonde white person or a black guy could pull this fit off and look decent

It's nice that you think you mean it as a compliment, it's still racist though.

faggot

yeah totally i meant it as a racist comment
only tall blondes and negros look good in clothing everyone else BTFO

he's trying to play the race card user
just ignore him

I'm all for white guilt, but we shouldn't act like prior centuries middle eastern slave trade wasn't what allowed European colonies to grow powerful in the first place.
sorry

No no, you've got it wrong; there is such a thing as "fetishism of exoticism" and I comes from a favorable leaning, but it's still a racist sentiment and it's important to realize it.
Beyond any doubt, you are fetishizing exoticism. All I'm asking is for you to ask yourself why.

blonde people look good in yellow clothes, and black/ dark brown skin also looks good in bright colours

also that's how any runway show would look like if they used that clothing

I'm not doubting that you firmly believe that to be true, all I'm saying is you're a product of your time.

you probably read this on reddit or some shit

this has basically been my uniform for the last year, just change up the shirts and sometimes wear another jacket. Now that Chelseas are beyond played out what shoes should I get? I was thinking about getting some Wyatts but I can't afford SLP and the cheaper imitation ones by Story et Fall don't look that good imo

middle eastern "i'm into fashion" business undergrad starter pack

its literally in the Veeky Forums sticky lmao

>im a product of my time
so im a product of fashion circa 1999-2018
ok

you know that sticky's hideously outdated and riddled with misinformation, right? how new are you anyway

Rhodesia.

ive been lurking since 2013 and dont take anything from this board seriously because everyone dresses like shit

What's the point of even being on this board when you dress like the average normie who doesn't give 2 shits about how they look

See? You're already making progress. Next time you can word it properly, and start off by saying : "I think that ..." instead of claiming your subjective preference like it was a universal truth.

From there you can ask yourself "why?". Why do you think black people look better with bright colours; maybe it's because you feel threatened when they dress dark, maybe you feel safer when you can see them better from a distance.
I know these kind of questions can make some people angry at first, because it's hard to admit we can foster these emotions, but trust me: the sooner you face your demons, the better.
cheers.

Yeah that's quite obvious.

I'm white and in CS, thank you very much

but yeah I can kinda see that

i like how i look, i don't care if i dress like everyone does.

i think guilt is a bad excuse to not act on the problems. as humans it should be our moral duty to mitigate suffering for other humans

nope, i think you're projecting a bit too hard here.
darker skin makes it easier to pull off bright colours, while on lighter white skin you end up looking like a mac demarcoesque tryhard. wearing anything you want doesn't necessarily mean you'll look good in it

idk what kind of normies you have where you are but I've never seen a normie dress like OP

It's the contrast you spastic ape
That's literally it
It's not the big lips, the buck teeth, the greasy hair, the weird smell, the low iq, the lack of benefit to civilization, it's not the rampant crime, it's not the feral behaviour, it's not having the highest rate of stds compared to every other race, it's not the highest incarceration rate or the sickle cell anemia

This
Is
Why
Everyone
Hates
NIggers

forget about those colours if you're white you can't pull it off

Generations of selective breeding has made me a denizen of every earthly race.

So this thread is fucked but whatever
Bit bright, although mines basically black so w/e
Road

FFS it was attached

lux roadman here
nice, sauce on shoes?
rebook c5?

Club c85s vintage pal cheers

Color of skin affects how an outfit turns out. From a purely objective, aesthetic standpoint, clothes contrast in different ways with different skin color. I don't think that's racist to say at all. Though I acknowledge and scrutinize my own unconscious biases, I think is reaching.

You mention fetishism of exoticism but by the same token isn't he fetishizing tall blonde white people? I don't believe it's racist point out that some physical attributes look better on certain outfits. I'm open-minded, but reading through your replies it seems to me as though you're overthinking it.