Redpill me on strap sandals (for men). how to wear? which style is most Veeky Forums?

redpill me on strap sandals (for men). how to wear? which style is most Veeky Forums?

soy af

for dads only

does anyone know if this exists cos i need it
shoes that have a light soft foam sole, permiable material, elastic laces but look like regular skate style shoes.
so i can still look Veeky Forums on the beach without my feet overheating cos im wearing normal shoes on the beach like a mong

where with white knee-high socks, cargo pants with length below the knee, an oversized walmart polo and safari hat. might as well go full sperg.

is this serious? wtf happened to this place

dadwave

bump because I’m an agent of chaos

Don't wear unless your Jesus

Just wear converse m9

bump because I'm an agent of chacos

Birks are for lesbians

chacos are alpha as fuck

I fuck love my Arizona Birkenstocks, they go fucking amazingly with black socks.
>It has the potential to work very well with minimal eastern looks even though it's German made.
>Plebs don't know how to wear them.

God Tier

i am a big fan of toe loop sandals.

>not wearing birks, shorts, hawaiian shirts and sunglasses all day

kinda interested in breaking in a couple of these guys too

my new fit for 2018 is going to be birkenstocks, a trenchcoat, and a cowboy hat,

I'll be wearing a union suit underneath

birks were wildly popular in summer 17, & i'm guessing they will be even more conspicuous summer 18.
socks or barefoot, either works.

Chaco or should I spend more of Suicoke

Kill yourself if you wear sandals, faggot. Sandals were one of humanities greatest mistakes.

Wait for the rick Birks

Potentially based, wear with loose, gauzy japanese linen/cotton clothes in muted blues

A little self-conscious of our feet are we?

No :)
>now what faggot?

if you wear jap clothes why don't you wear a jap sandal instead? Like these?

I would say instead of sandles it is much better to wear no shoes at all! Shoee (ahaha get it?) of your feet! let them take a breather from the hubub. you'll feel a lot better in the end. thank you

Who would’ve thought Veeky Forums would get so triggered by sandals

adidas terrex

Suicokes

Just bought a pair of suicoke kaws and they are both comfortable and good looking. Also copped a visvim lhamo shirt so I guess i'm going for that asian look this summer.

idfk