youtube.com/watch?v=XINdGafp5Us
youtube.com/watch?v=vOpPxZz8fb0
youtube.com/watch?v=UliGZDZ_ckQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7J9oUovsM
youtube.com/watch?v=aSqKbwNjL_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah why not.

GOAT band, also best merch too.

Black Metal is pretty fuggin' fashion I would say just because it tries to have plenty of aesthetic for it. Darkthrone especially.

Also I appreciate the fact that you enjoy Darkthrone as well, my gf got me a vinyl of Transylvanian Hunger for Christmas.

most entry level bm isn't that great but the merch game is often pretty strong.

w-what's "good" black metal? all i know is fucking sunbather and i already know dudes bout to be mad at me for saying that

Darkthrone merch is god tier

yeah but you're a fucking poster faggot if you don't listen to the music.

Too many posers came and ruin it.
>But i like the aestethic XD
You people are the worst.

W-w-why do you type like this fag
Try burzum - filosofem
Then if you want more atmospheric try paysage d'hiver, and if you want rawer (more trve) try all the classics: darkthrone, mayhem, emperor, etc
Also since you like sun bat her try alcest

are there any good black metal shirts with black-on-white rather than the other way round like in these pics?
I like the music and the aesthetics, but black tops don't suit me for some reason.

I like depressive suicidal black metal myself

youtube.com/watch?v=XINdGafp5Us
youtube.com/watch?v=vOpPxZz8fb0

Uncle Varg's got ya covered.

Portugal has an amazing scene atm, try Black Cilice

Would be so much better without the edgy writing

atrocious recs

Try Sarcofago, Marduk, Infernal War, Dark Funeral, Deströyer 666 and Impaled Nazarene, you fucking poser

>I like DSBM

Ah look at all the pathetic black-clad wannabes running off to buy the new Shining album. Yeah. Within the framework of our scene, this shit's the latest thing! Something to take a stand for, right? Something new and oh so evil. I mean shit, what could possibly me more true than suicide, right? What you ignorant little fucks don't seem to be getting, though. What oh so very few of you seem to realize at all is that this is no fucking joke. Far to many of you haven't questioned yourself nearly enough to deserve to pretend to feel at home with this music. And honestly, most of you are even more degenerate and shallow than the commercial mainstream you pride yourself so for hating. Hate, you don't know what real hatred is! And consequently, horror is just a joke to you! In reality, humanity IS horror! Just think of all the putrid decadence and inner ugliness passed down genetically through all of us. We're all potential child rapists, flaming homosexuals, murderers, theives and any other egocentric dung you can think of. And as much as it might appeal to you to support all this, in essence or nature, its pathetic since you'd shit in your fucking panties if confronted with the real world out there. And what is with you fucking morons, dissing men like Eminem and Manson? What, is that jealousy just a defect of them bringing this shit to the masses without pretentions for style? I mean at least in their case the audience reflect the artist, right? Which is something that can't be said for Shining, now is it? So take a long, good look at yourself, because maybe Shining isn't really your thing.

Sure.

Maybe you should just turn on the radio and forget all about these obscure releases you have to buy in order to listen to. And maybe you should give the fuck up, understanding the perspectives of schizophreniacs and psychos making art just to destroy the minds of stupid little kids with too-big allowances. Shining's not into building an army! Shining's not a promise for the future! Shining's just the pain of being human, here and now! If you're into the whole organized misanthropy thing, I suggest you go for shit like Dimmu Borgir instead. Like me!

is this the new Sacred Son album, Transylvanian Tourism?

This is the worst copypasta

You're seriously a fucking faggot.

Darkthrone
Burzum
Dark Fury
Urfaust
Athos
Norns
Graveland
Gorgoroth
Isengard
Moonblood
Mutiilation
Mjölnir
Ulver
Vlad Tepes

Black metal has god-tier aesthetics. I don't like the way most mainstream metal shirts look, especially stuff from bands like Darkthrone and Burzum. It screams edgelord angst to me (music is top-notch, though).

*Underground black metal from more recent years has top-tier aesthetics

that band sucks. God, I can't stand you fucking homos infiltrating black metal and calling your bullshit band black metal.

it's not copypasta it's lyrics

>god-tier
already going with the reddit /v/irgin linguo huh?
>edgelord
that is correct, is it supposed to be bad?
>angst
Oh right cause some gay-ass atmoshit forest rock whose motto is "Seeking wildness and solitude in a self-destructive world" totally isn't some grade A teenage angst, huh? It's totally different from Burzum and its use of Kittelsen's drawings huh?

Astounding hypocrisy and tremendous shit taste.

Absolutely do not entry

Burzum is excellent, but do you honestly think that their shirts are well-designed? Until recently, metal shirts have always looked like trashy trailer park shit for angsty middle schoolers.

Evergreen Refuge is ok, musically, but their shirt was just something that popped into my mind as a good design. It isn't just the album art lazily copy-pasted onto some black Gildan, and it actually looks nice.

youtube.com/watch?v=UliGZDZ_ckQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw7J9oUovsM

Nigger it's all spooky forest drawings, there's no significant variation in tone or artistry level. You'll look like a faggot regardless.

Also trashy trailer park shit >>>>>>>>> coffeeshop lumbersexual sadboy hipster nonsense

band merch will never ever be effay

Most of the black metal bands I listen to
Sarcofago
Watain
Bathory
Dark Throne
Burzum
Gorgoroth
Emperor
Gehenna
Nifelheim
Mayhem
Hellhammer
Immortal
Venom

not bad

for interesting approach to black metal try Peste Noire

Sludge metal is better in every way

Holy shit what a fag

>proto-Korn

betcha he was just using this thread as an excuse to shill his lame-ass atmoshit, too.

>the autistic mangaposter posts outside of /metal/
Ily user you make this site a lil bit better

Nice. Alcest is great, too.
And Heretoir, Bosse De Nage, Amesoeurs, Harakiri For The Sky, Lantlos, Les Discrets, Solstafir and Yellow Eyes.

All those bands are somewhat similar; atmospheric BM.

Okay no.

Atmospheric BM is stuff like Bumbum, Paysage d'Hiver, Summoning, Midnight Odyssey, etc. Closely linked with dungeon synth and inspired by darkwave, either very cinematic or very minimal and solemn. Even if it doesn't always succeed it doesn't lose sight of the idea that metal is supposed to sound badass on some level.

What you've got is atmoshit, which is a bastardization of atmospheric BM with post-rock, shoegaze and other such indie trash genres shoehorned in to make it "intimate" and "vulnerable". And on top of that, the merch is some shitty hipsterwear.

TOLKIEN and synths not shitgaze and FEELINGS ok??

Hahaha.... ok.

lmao further proof on how insecure avatarfags are

Can you guys please stop appropriating my culture?

First 4 Bathory albums, the 5th isn't black metal but you should listen to it too

we're talking about

thats where your wrong

Death metal or whatever is pretty boring/lame most of the time, stopped listening to it after sophomore year. Doom metal is pretty cool tho

Who /Summoning/ here?

With Doom We Come has surprisingly turned out better than what I expected, given what some people were saying about it.

Herumor > Carcharoth > all

haven't given it a shot yet

how many doots does it have?

what about pop punk/easycore merch?

based /meal/fags

the font destroys it

this shit is dumb looking
and the scene is anti fashion
so what are you even doing

basic fag. You literally posted Jurassic Park of black metal, stop being a pussy and listen to something new.

This

new =/= good.

But sure, if you want new stuff, how about, let's say, Shitfucker, Motor, Bünker 66 and Hellacaust.

Also if the previous ones are so "basic", how come they never get recommended to newfags, huh? How come you never see a nu-male bragging about how he "doesn't normally like black metal because it's too edgy, but those bands are alright", mh?

Stop being a pussy and listen to stuff that's got riffs.

embarassing

those react are pure cringe

w2c

>Summoning

Yes. Just copped the latest shirts from this new album.

>Sarcofago
Mein neger
youtube.com/watch?v=aSqKbwNjL_I

Cringe isn't a substance, retard.

Go crawl right back into the comment section of some 17 y-o hypebeast youtuber, where you belong.

Man, I'd love to get them too, but the shipping would fucking kill me (Serbia).

Only 9 Euros shipping (1066 Serbian Dinar???)

Could be worse.

Huh, I figured they'd rip me a new one with the shipping. That's actually acceptable.

like what more? am portuguese and a bm fan but am unaware of this scene

this

my nigga. those pogo the clown long sleeves are sick.

also most eyehategod merch

I like it desu. I own a shirt with just the writing on it, and I wear it a lot. I get compliments too, probably because it looks similar to Vetements or whatever.

thoughts?

the back

Not something I'd buy. Looks like something a cringelord would wear

>Also if the previous ones are so "basic", how come they never get recommended to newfags, huh? How come you never see a nu-male bragging about how he "doesn't normally like black metal because it's too edgy, but those bands are alright", mh?

those bands are crap

You realize the mayhem logo is pretty much on the same level as metallica or misfits now. Soon at an H&M near you.

fuck, she has gorgeous eyes, just gorgeous

Nope.

For how kvlt Dead and the lads in Mayhem were, their merch designs usually suck.

Mayhem of the Dead period was not even the same band.

>is black metal merch Veeky Forums?
Yes. But only when not worn by black metal fans.

So hipster phaggots? Boy if I see you wearing a black metal shirt with your bleached hitler youth and white sneakers I will kick you in the kidneys.

Well, that's subjective. I'm a black metal fan, but I'm not an edgelord with long black hair who wears battle jackets everywhere. Anyone in that subculture isn't Veeky Forums, obviously.

you can be as contrarian as you want but black metal in its essence is ANTI FASHION and ANTI MODERNITY and will always be.

> Adheres to fashion code invented in 1990s comprising of clothing items all under 100 years old
> ANTI-MODERN

Pick one

I don't own a single band shirt. I don't feel the need to proclaim my tastes. What is that you hope when you turn yourself into a walking poster? A horns up from a kind stranger? I fucking hate concerts and festivals too and I don't attend them.

shit lmfao please don't

this is by far the worst BM merch thread i've ever seen

fuck no. The tee is okay.

nah you are just autistic. That's fine, it's not you fault. It's obvious that you are just afraid of social interaction.

>tfw you don't have a grausamkeit merch

babby seen his first avatarfag?

>babby

F A L S E

Is this hoodie Veeky Forums?

they are pretty good but i think that what want to say is that those band are stuff that everybody who's really into this kind of music already know, and it's important to spread new underground and unknown music.

looks like a fake band H&M hoodie

i can't find this being sold anywhere. Where the fuck do i cop this.