6"7 here, what looks good on TALL guys? what to avoid?

6"7 here, what looks good on TALL guys? what to avoid?

Bump .. 6"5 lankster here

please? everyone always shits on manlets but actually being tall is a struggle itself when it comes to fashion that doesn't look like a poor person/blue collar worker

fa made up of manlets confirmed

6'6 lanky manky here where do you guys get trousers?? trousers is such a struggle for me

6'7 and I just wear Dickies because they look good short

Wear what ever you want

i have 36" inside leg, 99.999% of shops only go up to 34". I wear whatever I can, not whatever i want

must suck being that tall unless youre an athlete. i'm pretty tall too but within a more normal range so i can handle 34 inseam but it seems like you most likely need custom made shit if youre that big and want to look great. sorry i couldnt offer more, good luck finding something.

>what looks good on TALL guys
muscles

this, tall fit people make people shit bricks

tfw 6'6 I feel this

quit being insecure about it, i know people who are your height and it doesnt effect how good they look, at least you're not a manlet. dress how you'd like to dress

Look at what basketball players wear when they're not playing.

I'm 6'6" started working out a few months ago but goddamn it seems so hard to put on visible mass or muscle gain. Very discouraging.

It takes years. Most important is to just keep going, don't give up.

Eat more and lift heavier weights.

These, its harder for a lanklet to put on mass but the outcome is definitely worth it man, if you're 6'6 and at least Ottermode, you'll look amazing and definitely will turn heads

Honestly, there is no style that wouldn't fit, other than comfy/loose shit, when you're that tall because you'll like a building.

Everything else is fair for you, it's more of an availability thing than actual fashion.

7'1 it's a struggle

Gap/OldNavy/Bananna Republic online store does lots of pants and jeans in 36 leg plus tall sizes in tops. Unless you are over 6'8" you can get a whole wardrobe from there. I rarely buy anything in retail stores any more because I'm sick of shit being too short for me at 6'7".

202cm here. I just shave my head and wear workwear/thrift/retro sportswear. Old beat up basketball shoes work great in the summer and in the winter I just wear old timbs. Baggy fit is a must because of long arms and legs. Doesn't help that I have thunder thighs that make any fitted pants unusable for me.

hahaha how is life fellow lanklets, im a fit 5'9" and i can wear whathever the fuck i want, men clothes, women clothes, everything fits perfectly
lmaoing your life

Dickies makes up to like 40 inch inseams though

Wear really aggressive silhouette outfits. Huge parkas, boots, tapered pants. Us tall men can truly wear anything.

If you skate then it's not an issue :^)

It made Caeser so jealous he tried to genocide them all

>5'9"

manlets, when will they learn

>tfw you're 6'2"
>not too tall, not a manlet either
>34 inseam is super easy to find

My mother's father and uncles were all over 6'2" but unfortunately I'm only 6'. Good thing being that I can fit my sizes but I'm the shortest cousin from my mom's side of the family.

Some things I've been told by my grandmother were to learn how to sew and alter my own clothes. Never needed to but I've done some alterations on pants before that made it easier for me to wear initially. My grandfather had plenty of altered clothes that his wife would work on for him and his brothers could usually make do with 36" if they could find them but that was maybe a few pieces a year. Plus being elderly by the time I was born, they didn't care about it looking good so long as it fit. What I took was learn to alter your own clothes or be wealthy and have good relations with a tailor who can understand your struggle. A short tailor will be able to help well enough you but a tall tailor will be able to sympathize.

Not true, u still look retarded wearing that fit but only to other tall people , and the short people who aren't intimidated by your height and look u up and down instead of cowering

This. As long as you're sure of your measurements, most catalogs and online stores can accommodate reasonably tall people. Brick & mortar stores, on the other hand, can only stock what they expect to sell a lot of.

yea obviously the most common height has the most common selection of clothing you "babbys first meme" retard

34 inseam is only easy to find when it's past 32 waist, but fuck me trying to find some decent 30x32s is impossible.

Literally more than 50% of this board.
Fucking insecure faggots, get a personality.

>5'9"
lamoo

amen to that man, and you don't looks like an ape dragging his knuckles around either with horrible posture either

bump

>6'4"
>34 Length in trousers
>When working in retail tall people around my height would say 34 was too short for them

wut