Opinion

Are these Veeky Forums?

Never been a big fan of that style of sneaker, basketball shoes I’d guess is the type.

yes

Yikes

4s are ugly and look like DC skater shoes from the early 2000s

These are 5’s though

The only acceptable Jordan is the 1 and even then they're hard to wear without looking like an /r/streetwear shithead.

legtimate question. what is acceptable to wear?
>jordans make you a fuccboi
>flannels, selvedge denim and redwings make you plebbit tier
>rick is a meme
>techwear is a meme
>prep is cosplay
what exactly does Veeky Forums approve of? as far as i can tell it doesn't matter what you wear, someone here is going to tell you it looks like shit.

"no"

>it doesn't matter what you wear, someone here is going to tell you it looks like shit.

exactly so just wear whatever the fuck you want without worrying about the validation of anonymous imageboard users

>what exactly does Veeky Forums approve of?
why does it matter to anyone what this shithole approves

is this the new go-to word on this board?
will it let people know i'm better than them without having to prove why?

5s can be pulled off, I would just avoid wearing them like how they are in the picture, 5s with basketball socks and shorts makes you look like a middle schooler

Wear em with a pair of 501s/514s and go for the Jerry Seinfeld look

Or maybe its just a short hand way of saying its an ugly shoe you obnoxious faggot

Maybe a different colorway

I'm also not a fan of the obnoxious jumpman logo

thi

big basketball shoes and baggy pants are the ultimate combo if you disagree youre an idiot thanks

well, u outlined it perfectly: just don't be a meme.

>what exactly does Veeky Forums approve of?
Not the stuff you posted for sure. You need to understand that there are lots of terrible fashion trends at any time. Btw, Rick isn't necessarily a meme, it's just hard to pull off without looking stupid. A well executed fullrick fit is beautiful.

>Jordan 1 is hard to wear
nah man, I got mine in all black and basically just wear them to my lectures senpai. Sweater, skinny black jeans and 1s

All black makes any shoe work. Doesn't sound like a bad fit honestly, but trying to do anything adventurous with Js is pretty hard. You're on Veeky Forums my dude, set your sights higher than safe, easy fits and go for something more interesting.