Villain Core Thread

Post villain core inspo, fits, etc. and discuss:

Where would you find pants like these?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishgiftplace.com/Michael-Bromberg-Star-of-David-With-Priestly-Blessing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wear this over anything jet black, and it radiates undistilled evil and cursed villainy:

jewishgiftplace.com/Michael-Bromberg-Star-of-David-With-Priestly-Blessing.html

The day you started wearing Bisoncore was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.

I don't think anyone will get that reference here. You are too old, like me :(

i was just jokin', desu. don't be so fucking uptight, senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=GlhOUyy4wbs

Funny how the left lost the only thing they were right about by giving the Anti War narrative to the Alt Right and pissing their pants every time someone criticises Israeli manipulation and warmongering

yeah, if you think the democrats are left. lol. republicans are even more pro israel and pro war, trump included, than the democrats anyway.

>alt right
>republican
wew

I vant to suck your penis.

So how does this compare to goth?

relax dude, the movie ain't even that old

t. 19 yo

What's she wearing?

A nurse cape and no underwear ;)

>she

I need this for....reasons

pfft

Capes are actually pretty interesting, though. I wish they'd come back

How can you pull this off in a work environment?

thats the final test

Any coats similar to this Hugo Boss one that isn't 700 bucks?

Pretty easily I'd say. Lots of it is just black. The main takeaway is the accents, shadowplay, and your attitude wearing it.

Black suit/shirt/tie combo will work well enough in an office. Lose the jacket and/or tie if it's a more casual office.

If you want a non-standard style of coat, you need to be willing to spend the designer price.

You might be able to find a similarly styled coat from one of the cheap Asian sellers, but it's going to be shitty.

This is amazing. 10/10 fit

What are the lines between costume and fringe fashions like this?

I'm truly not being rude. I think this look is actually very interesting and versatile, but at what point does it become costume playing?

when you start wearing shit like capes and red velvet

>he's not confident enough to wear capes and patrician velvet

It's a pretty fine line and generally comes down to the quality of the garments.

it's really a gradient as there's an element of play and costume in the way everyone dresses, it just becomes more and more striking as you go out into the fringes. the phase change where the artificiality becomes noticeable is probably around the point where you go outside of existing class/caste uniform, e.g. someone wearing ralph lauren and loafers is definitely trying to be a certain kind of person, but it's a kind of person that everyone already has a place in their brain carved out for, whereas someone in full techwear is living as an extra in a cyberpunk dystopia movie that isn't being filmed, which is baffling unless you're clued in to the underlying subculture.

toes ruin it imo.

>not wearing crowns in 2k18 LUL

OG villain

What happens to the point when she sits down?

bump

pants like that
haider, uma wang, dries, ann d, veronique branquinho, a.f. vandervorst - have made similar. the term you are looking for is jacquard. search for jacquard pants.(or rather, trousers)

Great post, thank you for this

bumping one of the best threads in catalog