What's the most you would pay for a t-shirt?

What's the most you would pay for a t-shirt?

35-40 if it’s really cool

Normally spend about 20

15 is the lowest I go. Usually if there is a sale and I find something cool.

25-35 is what you should usually spend. Anything that is $20 or less at regular price is not worth your time

30 dollary doos.

my usual price range for t shirts is around $30-$60. but ive spent upwards of $100+ on t shirts from brands like D&G, play CDG, just cavalli, vivienne westwood etc. pic related

$50 AUD if it's one I really like, otherwise max of $20

Talk about poorfags. I bet you guys also wear Old Skools, Club Cs, or some shitty poorfag shoe.

Most for a tee would be $200

D&Gfag here. i wear adidas spezials, Y-3s and lacoste sneakers you condescending jackass

Spending anything over $40 dollars on a t-shirt makes you a hypebeast retard

I probably wouldn't pay over $150 for a t-shirt. Anything with a logo plastered all over it is a no-go from me, though (such as Off-White), unless it's a cool design like this R13 shirt I found in Barney's.

Are you retarded? Do you even know what hypebeast means? Buying nice things because you can afford them doesn't make you a hypebeast...seriously stop.

most I've paid for a T was $170
might go more if something was really cool

Trying to defend the fact that you spend all your paychecks at supreme is not an argument user. Obviously if you can afford it doesn't make you a hypebeast but T-shirts that are over 40 bucks are usually hypebeast dog shit

user didn't even say that lmao what are you talking about

I mean if there was this hypothetical 11/10 shirt that is everything ive ever wanted and more, then yea, sure!
Im already very stingy when it comes to buying and always takes me at least a day of thinking when buying clothes over 100.

>implying i spend my entire paycheck on clothing
>implying the only brand that sells shirts above 40 fucking dollars is Supreme
>implying that if you can afford that trash you're not a hypebeast

You must be new to this

>"Spending anything over $40 dollars on a t-shirt makes you a hypebeast retard"

It's what he implied.

No it’s not you moron. Look up what hypebeast means and the kill yourself

right now, 30-40
hypothetically, probably a few hundred

The most I ever paid for a t shirt was $70.

I don't feel comfortable sweating in $400 t shirts and then hoping it doesnt get destroyed in the washing machine constantly.

ugh, you need to stop posting on this board. dont even lurk moar, just stop being into fashion at all. it's not for you.

This board isnt reserved for retards who spend 200 dollars on a shirt lmao, fuck off you gatekeeping retard

this guy literally just said that youre a hypebeast if you buy a mildly priced shirt, if that doesn't make you cringe maybe you dont belong here either

honestly a new fag

ok

Spent about a hundred bucks for a lemaire oversized t-shirt (it was on sale). Will definitely do it again. The fabric feels and looks amazing.

Real defensive for someone who “just enjoys spending their pay check on nice things”, almost like you have to justify that to some user online

idk maybe 20$

got a few 50-100$ shirts, been looking at a dries van noten style button down shirt that's gonna be like $250

$35

I think I paid around hundred bucks for one of my rick tees
got the rest for way cheaper

if you spend over $100 on a fuckin tshirt. youre a retard. why the fuck would a tshirt be worth more than like $30. its a fuckin tshirt. more than likely made of cotton. more than likely made in some chinese factory for like 3 cents. get a grip and spend ur money on something more useful.

i payed £40 from states for a call me 917 t-shirt just cuz i couldnt find it cheaper in UK

What’s it like being poor and buying shitty fast fashion rags?

200 euros for Margiela.

most i ever spend was 130€ on a helmut lang tee. honestly not worth it and won't spend that much on a simple shirt ever again. lmao @ the people in my town buying legit vetements shit tees for 600+

If vintage and one of a kind/ very uncommon, maybe $150. But that’s just imagining an ideal scenario. Probably unlikely I’d ever find something like that.

Newly produced, ~$50