Late 30s

>late 30s
>net worth $150,000,000.00
>this is the suit and tie he wears

Can we save him, Veeky Forums?

Who gives a shit what these mongoloids wear

grey suit and blue tie is a pretty good combination. I guess he could be more adventurous but it works and doesn't look awful

That big wide tie, the early 2000s pattern on it, and the giant lapel peaks are all fucking hideous, kys

why you so mad?

That lapel is small af, user

The peak that sticks way out, not the lapel itself retard

Because that man's father is LITERALLY DRUMPF in THE CURRENT YEAR.

The Trump boys' problem is that they're just ugly enough that being slightly unphotogenic or being dressed in a slightly off manner makes them look like they got thrown through the ugly forest and hit every trunk, branch, and stump along the way. They need to start lifting (or, rather, should have started a decade ago) and dress in a manner that isn't just cosplaying as their father. And learn how to smile when the fucking camera looks at them.

Since I started buying Hermès ties I've thought every other brand is shit. Seriously nothing comes close.

>cosplaying as their father

Kek, so true. Nice digits btw

They still get more pussy and live a far better life than you could ever hoped to have. Fashion is all about optics, which might be helpful for climbing the ladder, but it literally doesn't matter beyond the basics once you're on top. They lead rich pampered lives and will never want for anything. Your criticism of their dress and appearance shows how out of touch you are.

God these threads bring the bootlickers out

God. Growing up as Trump's kids would be a curse worse than death.

I was feeling kind of down today, but looking at their faces makes me realize how much worse I could have it. I could be them.

This board isn't about politics or lifestyle (kinda) its about fashion. And they dress and look like total shit.

But this is a fashion board. And if anything their wealth and privilege makes it far easier for them to have a good fashion sense, opening them up to even more criticism for still looking like shit despite their opportunity.

You're literally dick riding Trump Jr. Jesus Christ, why lmao

Barron is dressed better.

eric trump (guy on the right I think) is unironically assume, he should play up to his evil villain looks with sharp black suits and stuff

fucking disgusting amerimutts

what even makes you think that? They grew up in luxury and probably didn't have to work hard for much.

Eric looks like a slimy possum