W2C: 2D Edition

I need to find some stuff similar to what Toji (dude on the left) is wearing. In the show, the tracksuit stuff is Fila (if that helps any) but I have no clue of any shoes that look like his, with the red stripe. Any help is appreciated :))

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010DUGX5C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1517447668&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=puma+high+tops+men&dpPl=1&dpID=41fXJzrAUTL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop trying to look like an anime character

he literally just wants a tracksuit and sneakers. stop trying to sound like a chad

Stop bullying my boy Toji, okay? It´s not his fault that he was a classic shounen cool guy stuck in a judeochristian-themed freudian nightmare about the limits of human bonding.

Anyways, it´s about the style, not the dress, so just take a navy blue tracksuit ffs.

og reebok pumps

how did he get away without wearing a school uniform?

He was a chad

What jeans fit like these?

and these. Just something skinnier with a higher rise.

you go to a tailor

W2c a jacket like Owen Wilson's? I mean, an online retailer that would sell this for a modest price. The only places I find are selling vintage clothing and figuring out the sizing is tricky plus it's hard to tell if it's a guy's or a girl's jacket.

are these real? if so w2c

Nike dunks or geobaskets if you have money

>Stop bullying my boy Toji, okay?

I like your humor. too bad Toji isn't real.
My anime waifu isn't real either. ;_;

those on the left are no jeans. the one in the front might be a very light blue colored jean, the dude next to the protag might be wearing some white pants. everything else is not jeans but some sort of suit/taxedo classy business pants.

the main characters always get away with stupid shit like that in order to stand out and show that they are different and not some retarded normie. in the real world however...

literally any decent thrift store

Just get a Fila track suit and some Nike Terminators or Reebok Pumps.

Wish they had done a full on slice of life moeshit version of Eva thay wasn't exceedingly depressing.

Kind of close
Vans Old Skool Style 36 Style36 Marshmallow Racing Red Sneakers

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B010DUGX5C/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1517447668&sr=8-6&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=puma+high+tops+men&dpPl=1&dpID=41fXJzrAUTL&ref=plSrch&th=1&psc=1

the trainers look like either pony topstars or pony citywings