Where do I meet Veeky Forums people?

Where do I meet Veeky Forums people?

Other urls found in this thread:

residentadvisor.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks guys for all the help. I knew I could count on you. Now I can go out and meet some friends.

Where you live at?

South Florida. Aint shit here

Leave South Florida then silly

im poor and young

if you feel the need to go out of your way to meet 'effay people' you are not effay and wont get along well with people who are. cultivate yourself first

Just go to literally any major city on either coast and live in any of the new, gentrified areas. Apart from having some quite trashy people and a high murder rate (only in
Camden, really), Philadelphia is pretty Veeky Forums. Come here, I'll be your friend user.

not neccessarily true faggot

u can be fucking cool but live in a cultural wasteland and struggle to find likeminds due to unfortunate circumstances

@ op go to gigs, find ur local scene, hang out in expensive shops

agreed, but how likely do you think that is, esp when op is asking on this board? your suggestions are cool but the thing is 'where do i meet effay peopl' leads me to believe op is someone who wont fit in in any of the places you listed. he/she should find a more genuine path to meeting friends they think are cool and effay instead of taking advice from someone else

Yeah there is literally nothing where I'm at. No bookstores. No cinemas. No cafes. No scene really. Old religious people. That's it.

sorry to hear that. whereabouts do you live? do you have the means to move someitme soon?

Nah. I'm barely legal and going to school while I live at home. I'm about 30-40 minutes from Miami.

I met my friends off Veeky Forums, going to gigs and parties. Try those.

>going to gigs and parties.
Where would I start to look for these? Is there a method for finding your scene in a city?

residentadvisor.com
if u like electronic music you can see some gigs at your city

maybe check tripadvisor for cool clubs

wrong adress
residentadvisor.net/

Don't.

Can you sing, play guitar, synth or bass?
>yes
Start or join a band. Look at the classifieds.

>No
Learn drums. Join any band you want after 3 months.

what about in la? it's hard to do shit without knowing what to do, and it's hard to find cool shit without being in the know.

im going to respost in Veeky Forums they are cooler than Veeky Forums

Cool. Then you can realise that everyone on Veeky Forums is also on Veeky Forums

>Is there a method for finding your scene in a city?

jesus dude just follow heaps of dope spots on facebook so u know when theyre hosting a tight dj set or gig

like come on...

even get on tinder and find some bad shawties to plus on with u

^
This is Veeky Forums?

Fashion school, art galleries, fashion shows, small boutiques, around gay guys.
This is where I met most of my Veeky Forums friends.

>facebook

i forgot about that botnet. maybe i should suck it up and make one. Is it going to weird people out when they add me and I have zero friends on my list. they might think im a serial killer

the small amount of art galleries around me are modern and i dont know if i want to meet those kinds of people

i didnt say use facebookto add randoms i said use it to follow local bars and nightclubs so when they post a gig u know when and where

do people not ask for your facebook anymore that was a thing back in the day

ur more likely to get asked for ur gram handle

i dont use social media

No, they ask for your snapchat.