Why is this brand so good? They’re the only brand I feel any personal attachment to at all...

Why is this brand so good? They’re the only brand I feel any personal attachment to at all. Their products are so nicely made, buying something like a reverse weave hoodie feels like shaking their hand

Because champion isn’t expensive but still well made, plus it’s familiar. It’s your dads brand that’s still cool.

don't hype it up. you'll turn it into another carhartt

shits already dead
i see people around my college all the time with those hoodies with the huge ugly C or champion script

I SHARE THAT FEELING TOWARD “CHAMPION”; I RATIONALIZE THE FEELING AS DUE TO TWO CAUSES: (1) THE COMPANY’S NAME EVOKES HEROIC EXCELLENCE, THUS, IT EXERTS POSITIVE SUBCONSCIOUS INFLUENCE ON PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY ON INDIVIDUALS WITH HEROIC SPIRIT, AND (2) THE RATIO OF QUALITY TO PRICE OF THEIR PRODUCTS, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE COMPANY’S “UNDERRATED” CONDITION, IMBUES IT WITH CHARISMA.

>semicolon
>"evokes heroic excellence"
>"thus"
>"exerts positive subconscious influence"
>"conjunction"
>"condition"
>"imbues"
Please be intentionally cringe.

Used to have a Champion windbreaker in the 4th grade and it looked turbo-autistic. Bravo on Champion for digging themselves out of the pit and into relevance. I'm await the day that Fruit of Loom puts out 80$ white t-shirts with their logo in the heart of NYC à la Supreme

don't give him replies

WEEEEEEE

ARE DA CHAMPIONS!!!

its dead lol
I see so many normies wearing this

I PREFER MOCKNECKS

it's garbage sold at sports authority ffs

just because you rapper/youtuber eceleb wore it doesn't mean it's suddenly becomes garment for the gods

If you wear champion for fashion reasons you need to reevaluate your life and your world view.

based caps poster
you're only right half the time though so don't get too upity

Oh right, I almost forgot that this board is dominated by 17-21 year olds who are so wrapped up in petty brand rep squabbles and how “cool but not like trying to be cool but not like trying to not try to be cool” their internet zone “friends” will find them that they’ll dismiss something as inoffensive and standard as a fucking Champion sweatshirt

Enjoy feeling ahead of the curve while you hemorrhage money in the name of the easiest marketing strategy of all time: “underground” trends

I remember wearing a champion gym shirt in middle/high school and kids making fun of me and calling me poor

I get that fashion evolves and all that but when did champion become some hypebeast/fuckboi brand?

Their precious post-irony was gutted and monetized, can’t blame em for clinging to the leash instead of accepting that it’s time to grow up

Cool photo

I don’t care about their reputation or trends, they just make damn good quality basic garments for a reasonable price. Because I find them so well made so consistently, I’ve developed some brand loyalty towards them and don’t mind having the logo visible like I do with every other brand

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS?

I bought some of their shirts for going to the gym a few years ago, didn't really thought about it, and suddenly every faggot walks around with their sweaters
Wtf happened

My girlfriend bought me a bunch of Champion gear for the gym a few years ago, and I was embarrassed to wear it because I saw it as a cheap brand for dads and wanted Nike gear. I still feel the same way.

it is hypebeast now