Will American girls think I'm a soyboy if I start doing the Korean boyband 50/50 cut...

Will American girls think I'm a soyboy if I start doing the Korean boyband 50/50 cut? Keep in mind I'm built like a boyband member and have alabaster skin, albeit marred by disgusting 5 o'clock shadow.

stop using words you don't know the meaning of.

pic rel is what a soy boy looks like

i got the korean 2 block cut and it works for me but ive noticed it looks really weird if i dont shave. it just doesnt match the look

It depends. If you have extremely masculine features then it will probably look ridiculous but if not I don't see why you couldn't.

There is a reason why girls flock around those. If you are built for it, go for it.

What pic do you show the barber that you want a 2 block cut? I don't know how to describe it and I doubt he'll know what a 2 block is

>using pol autism terms

you have a bigger problem of being a weak willed idiot

How do I get a 2 block?

I'm just rolling with the memes, shitpants. I'm not a /pol/smoker although this board is definitely under /pol/ control.

I'm just trying to look like my non-gay husbando you faggot.

just using them mean you are perpetuating their narrative and bullshit. you're also a brainlet just do a buzzcut like all the memes say you helpless brainlet

go to korya

i showed them this one but also i was in korea when i got it last month so it was a lot easier for me. but if they dont get it just a shave on all the sides and bangs but they go all the way around your head. then they will need make the ends a little uneven so it isnt a straight bowl cut

Why are you worried about what girls think when you are gay?
Post your boipucci, faggot.

Ya need to have this shaved silky skin for it to not look weird imo. Anyway, do it and if you don't like it just change it, big deal.

On another note, why is Jimin so fucking beautiful like holy shit senpai

Left is 2 years ago, middle is now. I'm a bit tired of the whole ponytail/5 o'clock shadow thing that I have going on, and I'd like to try right pic. I wonder if it will work? Also what do I show the barber, OP pic or the one on the right? The one on the right seems to have super long bangs that he pushes behind his ears, whereas OP pic has shorter bangs that rest over the forehead.

should i even go for this look if i have widows peak ?

Kpop member are soyboy in default

unless you're very attractive, a middle part of any sort will leave you looking like a twat

looks like you have the perfect kind of hair for it, go for it

I'm sure your barber will know what to do

take both pics to ur barber and talk to em bout it

this dude looks creepy as fuck, and yes a lot of girls will think you look like a fag

Let me catch you in the streets talking about my boy Jimin, and I would literally bend you over and fuck you in the ass, in that very public setting, until your asscheeks were bonded together from me dropping so many white-hot loads into you.

Faggot.

Jimin is fucking shit and is part of a nugu group that can't produce any decent music. Their last comeback was an embarrassment and it only sold so much because of their retarded 12 year old fan base. They're garbage. Move onto a real group.

Terrible post

Terrible """artist"""

Faggot doesn't produce or write his own stuff.

Post my bb V plz senpai

>the kpop you like is garbage for kids. move onto a real kpop group, like me, a cultured adult

he's so adorable ffs

gaypoppers and blinks are cancer
wish they'd be banned off this entire website

Post your favorite band

> built like a boyband member

Kang Daniel is like the no. 1 idol in Asia these days. If you can attain his built then you can wear anything

his jawline surgery is pretty obvious for me like search pre debut pics like when he was young and you would see some similar jawline but not the same right now he have a V line

anyways he is really good looking but for me minhyun > this boi