Post your fits for advices, or some goal fits, who cares

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonleather.com/products/belts/sam-browne-duty-belt-fully-lined-2-1-4-wide
rw-co.com/en/slim-fit-long-sleeve-floral-dress-shirt/747297.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's the template.

too lazy to put accesories
just a seiko watch and a balenciaga wallet

how did these sneakers become a meme so fast?

Do not forget to rate other peoples if you want some rates aswell

I like your style user. This is a very good look if you have the body to fit it. Idk how green tones would look with that color red though, I'd have to see it on.
Nice and clean, not bad. Although that shirt looks navy blue, and that doesn't go well with the green jacket. Or maybe it does, idk. This fit would look best with some Common Memes though.
Nice and good and nice. People hate on this color combo but I don't mind it

I work a job where you can't wear this kind of thing, but I'm thinking about wearing this out this weekend, although I've worn that top combo so much lol. I spent a 16 year old's paycheck on it so I will recycle as much as I want, dammit.

I guess my body is ok for this kinda look, I'm tall and rather thin. your fit is cool but I do not like the gloves and the wallet/chain... by the way ID on the jeans ?

What boots are those?

W2c boots?

The boots are a bit darker, but I couldnt find the exact ones

Heschung

Lumver sexual normie teenage film cool guy core spiced up with some unadulterated /clowncore/. Is that car a hot wheels, or something?

>color combination
That’s called a monochrome pallete

Get out.

Wearing a beard over your American teen outfit doesn't make it any manlier.

i'd avoid you if i saw you in the street. are you a homosexual by chance?
good terrorcore
bob dylan in a bad way
reminds me of kanye west. lose the fingerless gloves. the backpack and wallet are probably expensive but to a normal person they look gaudy.
Very Steve McQueen
Nah.

Nice watch and hat, otherwise terrible sense of style.
Same goes for you two, except I've got a hunch you're baiting.
Neither bad not good; maybe a bit boring but you're on the right track
Works if you're pretty; are U?

Not baiting, I just dont dress like a faggot. Probably the same for the other poster

good shit mate. some vintage gold jewelry would go very well with this, also some sort of thin femenine watch

I made a mistake: your watch isn't even nice.

Post your actual hair, that sounds pretty

Just a government field watch

Nice trousers

Why fingerless gloves

I don't like these shoes

Would be inoffensive if it weren't for the knife I guess

Sorry again, that one I do like; I don't thing you were baiting, just the two other guys with the beard and the one who cosplays as an airforce pilot.

>Me: i listen to lil pump unironiclly

i don't quite like your style but at least i can say you have a unique one
quite borig fit
soyboy, but i bet you have a nice personality
i can't take anyone with fingerless gloves, and even more a chain wallet
formal dude from work
>Le i wish i was a hipster sort of hipster
eh, i guess you like the color black
we all know your a butter face most likely, who did shit ton of amphetamine in one vacation
qt/modest girl

r8 or h8 just gib more attention

That belt has one tongue too many; also looks braided but it's just stamped and that's just wrong.
Try this instead

Haha, my style is kinda edgy so those things aren't for everyone. The jeans are by G-Star RAW, the wash is called 3D dark aged. It's super dark indigo with a coating that makes it look like black waxed jeans

It's my personal style. I know they're not for everyone, but I think they're cool.

I was referring to you combining navy blue and black

Brad

What does soyboy mean in this context?

why uall embarasin 2much

+ a black oversized puffer

7/10

4/10
8.9/10

Eh, I don't think they look too gaudy. Wallet chains are in right now, so it kinda fits in i guess. I could see what you mean with the backpack, I just love the design so idc. The wallet is Alexander McQueen, and the backpack is Diesel. I got both of them on a really good sale so they weren't too bad.

Eh, still a work in progress.

Nice shades. W2c pants?
Kinda basic.
Trying too hard.
Good backpack.
>Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier
Patrician taste, mein neger
Hate the meme facial hair.
Kind of a rapey vibe, overall. Nice knife, though.
How old are you?
Good shades/headphones combo.
Nice wallet.
Kinda adolescent.

>i'd avoid you if i saw you in the street. are you a homosexual by chance?
No I'm not, I'm sorry to burst your ultra-masculine, knife-carrying bubble.

>Works if you're pretty; are U?
Yeah I think so, but that's my opinion so.. maybe you'd find me disgusting idk

>good shit mate. some vintage gold jewelry would go very well with this, also some sort of thin femenine watch

The thin watch would work since I'm thin myself but I'm also too pale ( at least during winter, summer is another thing especially where I leave ) to wear gold

>i don't quite like your style but at least i can say you have a unique one
Thanks for the respect dude. I'd change jeans, artificially ripped ones rarely look good ( and maybe some black ones would improve the fit but idk )

fuck fashion

I love your hate

make a new one of these pleb. you cant make the exact same post just because you got an okay response in the last thread. also stop saying "fuck fashion" when you obviously put time into putting together this grid and actively use a fashion board.

im bored and i hate this board

then why are you here?

i can't feel instant gratification like the ways you can by visiting boards you hate

That looks like it'd fall apart fairly easily. I prefer utilitarian approach.

bostonleather.com/products/belts/sam-browne-duty-belt-fully-lined-2-1-4-wide

Id to the glasses?

Are those boots CCP?

>Fully lined 10-12 ounce
>Drum dyed full grain English Bridle Leather

Yeah there's absolutely no way that US made laminated leather belt lasts longer than a braided leather belt made in Mexico, my utilitarian hermano.

Jacques Marie Mage , the name of the model is Arapaho.

No they're Guidis my dude

Sorry the second answer was meant for

WIWT

Dries is great.
Isn't it kinda cold to go without stockings in winter?
Nice shirt. Boots look meh.
>buying plain Margiela tee
>distressed denim
>with fucking Y-3 that looks completely out-of-style with it
>owner of horrible Canade meme every drug-dealing arab in your are is wearing

Thanks for the Dries appreciation. What's this shirt it looks awesome ?

best looking shirt in the thread, w2c?

Thanks! Shirt is from RW & Co.
rw-co.com/en/slim-fit-long-sleeve-floral-dress-shirt/747297.html
I don't think they have it for sale anymore but it might come back in stock?

jesus christ I had no idea saint laurent coats were this expensive

id on the derbies?

hello metrosexuals and turbo gay anons of Veeky Forums here is my everyday outfit, paok ultras reporting in, 24/7 on fire and pissed off, ready anytime to beat the living shit of any political correct faggot and ofc ultras of other teams.

/terrorwave/

What's modest about the girl? She's wearing a skirt in winter.

You wear a puffer over 4 layers already including a jacket?

bleh

WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S MY JACKET

Clubbing version

This is/fa/, that shoe has replaced stans

Pretty /mu/ influenced my guy

I fuck with your style

9/10

Best Greek meme fashion

The shades and the Old Holborn tobacco are staples of the Greek stoner

cute knives. you are trained in knife combat though, aren't you? wouldn't want those blades to end up stuck in your assholes in case something happens, right?

They're pocket knives. Tools. Some people actually use them for everyday tasks.

The falke packaging is a pair of tights

lmao this is too hilarious

Poorfags

Would rassle

grid threads have got to be one of the most autistic concepts still going

user I have some bad news for your sexual orientation also you are a walking kitsch monstrosity

nope. people literaly don't see anything on the right

daily wear, changes all the time

w2c jacket?

>knives are for stabbing
>boots are for kicking
>rocks are for throwing at windows

So you're the "reformed" bully who constantly has to keep their aggressive tendencies in check. One day you'll realize that being a sociopath yourself doesn't mean everybody else is.

I mean these guys are tools for prancing around with tactical knife hanging from their belts, but you sound like a grade "A" cunt.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.
Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project. There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use.
Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

I use my swiss army knife for cutting packaging, opening bottles, snipping materials, every day tasks.

WHAT COAT IS THAT?

did you copy the wrong pasta?

reposting cause the last thread was a fucking mess
drop that yesstyle coat
cozy
better pants pls
complete garbaggio
nice
w2c the sweatshirt ? drop the parka if you don't work out side, shoes are thrash also
meh
oh i see we got a new meme jacket ?
ahahah don't post again
what's with all those gay coats

guidi retard

these look nothing like ccp

literally just a tan/yellow trench
haha have not been wearing it cause summer, been really into pink shirts lately, they are the shit, also dont be so judgy when you literally have the most generic taste

Don't bother looking for it man, it's just a cheap coat made by one of those throw-away companies in asia.

I've known people who have bought that exact coat, it looks nothing like the picture. But you might be able to find something similar for a few hundred bucks

i like the skirt

shirt is nice but doesn't really go with the rest

fav

nice taste in cigs

w2c ring?

"Tactical" knives. One is a suiss army knife, one is a normal folding knife with a partly serrated edge that happens to black and the third is a balisong which admittedly is quite cringy.
I don't see what's so "tactical" about any of these knives. I'm guessing you just call anything black "tactical".

I thought it's a longer skirt, plus skirts can be modest depends on the fit

im bad at fashion

its a look, just not a good one

this is like if mfa actually had good fashion sense. 6.5/10

best in thread. post face