Fuccboi thread : stupid questions that don't deserve their own thread

What's up lads
I want to get some new shoes, I already have white sneakers. I mostly wear raw jeans and chinos and I'd like to get some brown leather shoes.

I don't really know what to get, I kinda like workboots because they're pretty casual but they seem to be pretty /r/mfa tier
Should I get derbies ?

Other urls found in this thread:

srulirecht.com/forget-me-knot
youtube.com/watch?v=wa8SsW-4DjI
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/german-army-trainer-shoes-gat-military-surplus-like-new?a=2051741&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz8HppKaK2QIV0FqGCh3QvwIJEAQYASABEgL4dvD_BwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Alden
Allen Edmonds

Are there some good places that sell denim for manlets? Or is the only option to go to a tailor?

desu most good jeans manufacturers have only 1 or 2 leg sizes, so you have to get them tailored

Does anyone have good tips on becoming Veeky Forums as fuck without a lot of disposable income?

Have about 100 bucks to spend on clothes each month and need basically a complete wardrobe overhaul

does the colour of these socks go well with the pants and shoes? or are they too bright and i should try darker grey socks?

I'd suggest chukkas

Peter manning

Second hand shopping. Requires patience for the roght items to show up, though.

Got pic related pants (corduroy) for dirt cheap new. Not really sure what to do with them though. Suggestions?

Looks pretty great if you ask me. The texture is nice. Also depends on the top as well

wear 'em

Eww.. I hope they don't fit like that.

I hate chukkas tb h

i got these exact shoes years ago, never wore them because i'm autistic.
what kind of trousers should go with it?

Recommendations for affordable, thick hoodies?

How comfortable are Thom Browne longwings? I can get a pair for around 400 dollar pretty much unused which is a good deal but I'm afraid they won't brake in too well. Anyone have a pair and can testify a bit?

Anything fancier than jeans desu. Jeans could work but it's 2007 GQ-core

do you guys think I can find anything better than the levis jacket in its price range?
should I settle with the topman one? I need this wash but levis doesn't have it no more

is adidas climaheat/climawarm worth the price?

>do you guys think I can find anything better than the levis jacket in its price range?
try second hand
if you are against that, levis probably the best, try ebay and grailed for the specific wash if it's what you want

This.

The Soloist FW18

When will this jacket release and around how much will it cost?

it will release fw18, hence the name
probably really pricy considering soloist pricing tier, i'd wager upwards of 1k€

WTC some trousers like this? (ID if possible)
Are they Prince of Wales check?

Most Veeky Forums people I know (fashion students/designers) shop a ton of second hand and do a lot of their own alterations. Slightly long-term, but learning to use a sewing machine will serve you well.

How much can you tailor clothes after weight loss? I have half a dozen pairs of pants that are now two inches too big in the waist, will taking them in mess with the proportions or something?

Where can I find vintage clothing like what Pepys here wears?

I'd wear it all day.

Looks like glen plaid. I don't think that kind of pattern for glen plaid is very common tho

Where can I buy tapered trousers like pic related? I'm a poor college student looking to spend around $50-$80

uniqlo

Hey effay, I haven't been on here in fucking forever so I completely forgot the name of that designer who made a ring or some shit (maybe it wasn't a ring) out of a chunk of his own skin. He made a video of it getting done, too. Think he's from Scandinavia or some shit. If someone could help me out it'd be hugely appreciated, here's a cool hedgehog as a token of gratitude

Why do you gents hate skinny jeans, what do I wear with Chelsea boots then?

There's no Uniqlo in my area, and they don't ship here. :(

what is this brand name?

are there any looks that i can try out with my gf because of our height dif? ive been wanting to try and see if there are but cant find much inspo/ideas

I dont see any problem bruv

w2c this coat or something similar

Yup. I got a good condition Burberry parka for $70. You just need to browse Grailed and Depop and shit like that regularly, you'll find good deals.

Lol, senpai, this isn't the site to be looking for reviews on sartorial brands.

It's all either reclaimed by the earth or in a museum lol. The only thing you're gonna get is either a fashion designer's interpretation of clothing like this, or shit quality LARPing gear.

Some people on here are just edgy elitists who believe their style is the coolest thing on the planet. Do you user. I still wear skinny jeans with some outfits.

into the am, pretty sure

Buy some low/mid rise cotton trousers from a store of your choice and get them tailored.

Thanks user

Thrift stores

i have huge feet and need some sneakers that'll make them look a little less huge
i was thinking black sambas but what do you guys think?

those are derbies with oiled leather, probably made by Clark's

thank you, friend

Ask your tailor, 2 inches on the waist is easy, but if you've lost weight how does the seat fit? That's harder to fix, but ask anyway. Worst case, they'll say they can't do it.

Sruli Recht "Forget Me Knot"
srulirecht.com/forget-me-knot
youtube.com/watch?v=wa8SsW-4DjI

Hey FA, Pleb here tuning in, saw this shoe thread and i was looking at getting new shoes and was immediately drawn to these (pic related) from Vlado's.

Only worry is ive never worn shoes like these before and i have big feet Around 12-13 US/UK and not sure what clothes would suit being worn with them, thoughts FA? Solid build guy btw.

They look absolutely atrocious

this is a must have item if you shop exclusively at express for your clothes

is there any pants other than straight fit for big calves?

don't man, the design on those is really bad, blue is kinda tricky color for shoes and that blotched bleach denim thing does not compliment anything, the golden hardware even less so.
If you are pleb as you suggested, just get something simple first, can't go too wrong with plain white low tops for example and they are really versatile.

I wear my burgundy pants all the time, I think you can make them work with a lot of things. I like they way they look with my super light grey - almost white hoodie, or a forrest green or navy blue button down or sweater. Play around.

Loose tapered. Boot cut if you live in a trailer.

is it worth investing in shirt stays?

yes faggot

Can someone recommend me GATs under $250?

you can get the originals for 4o buckaroos
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/german-army-trainer-shoes-gat-military-surplus-like-new?a=2051741&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIz8HppKaK2QIV0FqGCh3QvwIJEAQYASABEgL4dvD_BwE

here you go

Any recommended brands for less than $100?

you mean op pic ? they're made by septieme largeur

People on here own rick's "f a m"

My personality is teetering between sleazy and classy, should I dive into the sleaze with sleazecore or keep spending time and money to build my own unique wardrobe and try to better myself as a human being?

you cant really teeter or youll have am mess of stuff. sure you can go half and half and have basics to match when inbetween, but you might as well pick one

personally i find sleazy to be way more fun, expressive, cheap, and unique

thrifting clasy is a lot harder to do and if you do find something its obnoxiously expensive.

just my 2c

Yeah, thats what I mean, half the time I'm wearing nice and unique clothing put together and I try to be more civilized and less retarded but the other half of the time I just wear whatever works and makes me feel free. Sleazy is definitely fun and cheap which makes it awesome and it fits my personality but I don't know man, I've always wanted to wear designer and I can afford it now so I was wondering if I should even bother with bringing designer pieces into my outfits.

>I try to be more civilized and less retarded

you can do this with sleaze if you dont overdo it a ton. idk i honestly dont really see where youre coming from at all

if you want the designer, go for it all out, you are just going to pay for it. I personally find artificial scarcity to be fucking dumb so ill never buy into it

wear what yuou want, but youre 'teetering' between two thigns that do NOT go together

depends on your top. if it's black you're fine, but if it's white or especially if it's gray switch to black socks

is this effay?

>this fucking garbage collar
so close...yet so far..

does anyone know where i can tees/long sleeves that drape like rick's double layer tees for a girl? doesn't even necessarily have to drape to the extent of rick, just some tees and long sleeves that go well with the rick look.

pic related is obviously rick, but maybe something that fits that slim and has a bit of drape without breaking the bank?

ty much appreciated

Looking for a jacket that looks like pic related, but like under $200

Why does everyone on Veeky Forums dress like a fag?

because the fags here can handle criticism so when someone shits on their outfit or whatever they just double down on their shit taste and it just amplifies

you just need something that's thin as fuck, that's kinda the key with rick draping
uniqlo airism works decently
though with longsleeves the tight fit of the sleeve is kinda key element with rick I feel like
I want to say damir doma and ann d have some tees as thin and with similar draping but if you are looking for budget options that's kinda shit advice

the lacing and hidden knot is horrendous

thank you user, that helps a lot.

do you have any other suggestions for alternatives? budget wise maybe around < $70 give or take?

What glasses should I get? What works well with my face shape? Also bad camera/shitty lighting.

Can anyone recommend a chunky sneaker thats not Balenciaga Triple S expensive. Preferably ~$200 CAD, I see AF1, Air Maxs, what else is out there?

can somebody id these sneakers from call me your name?

Does anyone know what shirt Ryan is wearing? Or something similar would be cool too

I just got this yeezy season 3 shirt. I think his shoes are shit, but I like this unique understated camo. Anyway, the tag says “wash separately. The variations in color are due to the unique garment processing. The garment can transfer color with rubbing. Avoid contact with light surfaces. Every wash can cause a variation of the tone. Avoid exposure to direct and intense light.” Has anyone had this shirt for a while? Do I really have to worry or should it be fine as long as I wash it cold and hang dry it?

looks like converse pro star

Anyone know where I can cop these online?

They are the Adidas City Sock 1

what are the best men's running shoes for under $200? i don't mind if they're ugly, i care more about if they're functional and have good support. i would be using them on very smooth/flat trails

As a person fairly new to the world of actually giving a shit about trainers, why are so many of them only available in retarded color combinations?

Same question here, I looked into it a bit and people seem to like pic related. It's got a lot of orthopaedic memes.

What are some good boots for snowy days? Don't like the look of duckboots

FUCK YES LADS. Getting my grail made. Commissioned a knitwear designer that just graduated fashion school. She's doing it for 250 bucks. FUCK YES. So happy.

>grail
>made
What

i've been hunting the item in the pic for years now. it's a yohji hand knit coat from way back, i only find it in shitty colorways or wrong sizes. was at this graduation party for this school in connection with fashion week here in copenhagen, one of the students showed this amazing knitwear and i asked if she did commissions. she did. gonna get measurements taken in a few days, then she'll make a mockup in twill before she starts knitting it.

can I get some recs for good biker boots? I've been wearing my clarks but the inner ankle areas got all burned and brown boots/black jacket looks retarded

Anyone have any reccomends on a pair of beater chelsea boots?

Ask her to measure ur dik

Can anyone ID these Nikes? Spotted in Japan

I have a 46 inch chest and wear a 30 waist, any recommendations for companies that jackets that would fit well or should i just try and find a good shoulder fit and get it tailored

thats pretty cool and i actually hope it works out for you but if it doesnt and it looks like that yesstyle realty vs expectations shit, please post it

Yes, repurposed-outdoor-gear-core is now a thing. The tent flap will go very well with the Dutch oven you use for your arse.