Searching for this dress

hello, i've searched a bit but couldn't find it, looking for the exact blue dress in the picture.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Express-Sz-10-Blue-Strapless-Crepe-Fit-and-Flare-Dress-Smocked-Pintuck-79-/263468572734?nav=SEARCH
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bumping

Who is this semen demon?

some girl i knew

>total man-face
>semon demon

bump

bump

Google "total basic shit dress in blue" and I'm sure you'll get results.

... we all know why you need this dress...

did it and didn't find one like this

m.ebay.com/itm/NWT-Express-Sz-10-Blue-Strapless-Crepe-Fit-and-Flare-Dress-Smocked-Pintuck-79-/263468572734?nav=SEARCH

This is really close. But reaally this is so basic how come you difnt find anything. Hope this One is good though

thank you, yeah i only find dresses which are similar to this

Why do you want it user

we are close she told me she had a dress (photo is from 2011) which she really liked (that one from the photo) and she would love to have it again. So i want to gift it to her at valentine's day.

That's really cute! Godspeed user

oh sorry i misunderstood. you need the exact one in the pic. i hope you find it user, the task is hard as much as you are cute

yeah the exact same one, but it seems like for womens clothes they change the design so often nothing stays the same. It was from H&M back then.

oh and forgot to mention it was in germany so :/

> It was from H&M back then

the chances of finding this exact dress in "giftable" condition, are lesser than winning the lottery, your best bet is getting a similar dress made to measure, shouldnt cost too much since its just jersey and a very simple pattern

i tried looking for it again but it seems every one of these fuckers got some twist on the top (bra part) but for the most look the same on the bottom. none is simple as THE one. if i see another generic blue dress i throw up. sorry user i failed you

no problem thanks for searching, yeah i found the same one with the twists in the top