>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

前の スレ:

Other urls found in this thread:

efficientdrinker.com/beer/complete-calories-abv.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

155cm / 56kg / 21f

About to try the iu diet. Apple for breakfast, sweet potato for lunch, protein shake for dinner. I'll do it for a week + exercise every night. If anyone has some protein shake recommendations I'd appreciate it!

176cm / 48kg / 21m

pic related
stay healthy my friends, eat your greens and drink your water xoxo

I have heard good things about the Vega brand.

interesting, never heard of that one
anyway this stuff is pretty affordable, low-calorie, and very filling. hasn't failed me yet.
it's good on it's own but if you mix it with milk and peanut butter it'll sit in your stomach like a rock until the next day.

is it more effective to eat the same amount evert day or follow one of those diets (abc, 2468, etc.) where i eat a different amount each day?

thats anorexia level skinny

I do Vega One + Berries + unsweetened non-dairy milk (almond or coconut, soy if you need extra protein).
1/2 avocado or 1/2 banana can help with texture.
Vega one is EXTREMELY sweet/strong tasting, so don't add any honey or sweetener, and I like to add extra ice and some lemon juice or apple cider vinegar which gives me more volume and a better taste.

Eat slightly less on sedentary days and more on workout days, it should help a bit with preventing muscle loss on workout days.

Also ffs you can lose weight quickly on 800-1500 calories per day depending on your BMI, there's no need to go lower than an average of 750 calories.

Is this shit reliable?
I refuse to believe i burned 99 calories fucking walking to class.
I mean thats like cheating

I used to visit and post to these threads all the time but I stopped browsing Veeky Forums for a while, glad they're still going strong. Might as well add my stats:
>6', 136 lbs, M, 19
>highest weight was probably like 145 lbs
>130 lbs is the goal
Pic related is what I just ate for lunch.

>be tired of going over my calorie limit because most food I eat doesn't come in packages with nutritional info
>decide to just eat sweets and junk food because it has the exact calories
I like this. Being certain I'm not going over my daily 800 feels great

Get a food scale. Theyre like 11 dollars and will change everything.
Also plenty of healthy foods have nutrition labels what are you on?

184cm
80kg
i really really need to lose weight

seems on the lower side senpai
usually 2k-2.5k steps burns ~100 cals for me

5'7/57-60kg/20male
I already look skinny enough(visible abs). Is it possible to build muscle without gaining too much weight?

Yes

could be accurate, but only count this as calories burned on top of your basic rate, which usually is around 1800.

all exercise during the day usually averages at 700, aka the "2500 calories for males"

Makes sens. But lets say im dieting and want to eat 800 calories a day, i would still count this as burning 100 calories or so yes?

join personality discord
we have fa channel thinspo welcome!
/XpGzHaj

No, it just your normal daily calorie day.

so i couldn't eat 900 calories and with this walk count it as consuming 800 calories net?

Yes, your calorie limit for the day is 800.

Tell me I'm a fatass please

Go out for a fucking jog fatty
jfc how did you eat so much today you're like a pig, I ate half what you ate and I ran 2 miles get off your ass and stop being a bitch , for shame.

Not where I live, sadly! I will try to get my hands on a food scale tho, I don't want my hair to keep falling off for malnutrition

what do you guys think of chew & spit (as in not swallowing food)?
it helps me with cravings and actually makes me feel full.

I don't chew on it for long, just a minute or so.
It's kinda gross but it's better than binging.

You are a LEMON!

I'm still confused lol sorry

If you are anorexic or bulimic, please see a doctor. Make sure you get the right nutrients your body needs in order to stay healthy. Cutting back calories and doing cardio is fine, but unhealthy dieting will make you look gross and possibly dead.

Good luck slimming down, and stay healthy!

c&s always leads to a binge for me, so i try to avoid it. that being said, if it works for you go for it.

how to be comfortable with having a full stomach?
I can't fucking stand the feeling, it makes me want to binge

You mean empty stomach? Just think of it as the same feeling you get during exercize. It's the feeling of progress.

No i mean a full stomach.
I love having an empty stomach. Its when food gets in there that i start to feel fucky. I

i’m not obese or anything, but i am skinnyfat (120 lbs). does anyone else worry about having disgusting extra skin flapping about after weight loss?? it keeps me up at night

is there any way to avoid it? or do you have to be a whale for a decade before you even have a chance to have it?

If you dont lose more than a lb a week its guaranteed not to happen

Also If youre 120lbs i wouldnt count on it happening. Worst case scenario you get a tiny bit that your body repairs pretty quickly.

Damn being thinspo has made my alcohol habit a lot cheaper. I get drunk so much quicker now.

last time i drank I binged :( i'm scared to do it now

What do you drink? Beer? I rotate between vodka, whiskey and champagne. Drink something that's hard to binge on, for me that would be a shit brandy like E&J.

TFW when cursed with a round, disgusting babyface aged 19 with a BMI of 16.

Not binge drank, binge ate lol.
And yeah beer is my preferred, but i also like good whiskey when i can afford it.

Oh. Sorry I've done that once or twice after drinking ALOT. Just take it easy. Maybe drink a lot of water first maybe you're just thirsty? Also I tend not to eat when I am drunk, even when I should be really hungry so maybe force yourself to eat something reasonable (filling but small) when you're drunk so that your appetite isn't raging in the morning. I don't know just trying to throw some ideas around.

I work out practically everyday and right now I'm eating about 1200 calories a day. I think I burn around 400 calories doing exercise (running and some weights) but I'm getting so tired during the day and when I work out. I'm having a hard time actually cutting off the weight so I'm nervous about adding more calories on. Any suggestions? I only want to lose about 10 pounds.

64.5in / 120lbs / 18f

The fatigue could be due to a lot of things. Drink more water, eat more salt, take a multivitamin, experiment a little.

oh and also MORE IRON.
Get an iron supplement, or eat some spinach or liver.

What to do when you are shaking like this and feeling like you could vomit any time soon? I ate a bit of fish, but is there some better way to get past that stuff?

So I've lost a good 30lb, really want to just have a chill night with my gf where we get drunk on tasty beer and eat hot wings(my weakness)

realistically if I go through with this how much damage am I gonna do

Drink Guinness. Only 125 calories per 12oz bottle.
As for the wings, after looking it up you're looking at about 130 cals per wing.

So as long as you don't go crazy, you should be good.

if you don't like guinness, here's a big list where I'm sure you'll find one of your favorites.
Beer is surprisingly not as bad as most people think.
efficientdrinker.com/beer/complete-calories-abv.html

Well then just don't eat as much, problem solved. Look into intermittent fasting, it'll change your life

ur mom gay

Is IF safe to do if I have an 18 BMI?

I'm not a doctor but it's probably fine as long as you're not fasting for 20+ hours at a time like alternate-day IF.
If you just skip breakfast then eat normally for the rest of the day you're still getting a solid 16 hours or so without losing too much weight too quickly.

Are you implying that girl exercises every night? Look at those arms, surprised she can even hold her phone up

Tell me I'm pretty.

IF is just skipping breakfast. most normal people do 16:8 naturally anyways, finish dinner at 8pm, drink coffee in the morning, and then eat lunch at work at noon.

interesting. ok
ALso is that a screencap from a video? I want to see the shirt that girl is wearing

>If anyone has some protein shake recommendations I'd appreciate it!
Premier Protein. 30g protein with only 4g carbs and 160 cal per shake.

This desu. Her arms are 2flabby.
STAY HYDRATED & GET TONED YOU SKELLIES

Thoughts on fat people that say they have anorexia? There seems to be a lot of them, even if they are anorexic, they wouldn't stay fat for long, would they?

Binge drinks on the weekend [liquid calories don't count right/s]

she probably trusts MFP's exercise counter.

Anyone consider HIIT? I'm at my goal weight number-wise, 140lb at 6'. But I looked thinner probably a year ago when I was at 145. I attribute that to bodyfat, the real aesthetic ruiner.
Considering keto at the same time but I prefer making lifestyle changes and keto doesn't seem sustainable indefinitely.

You a tranny?

Haha. How the fuck can you tell? Kind of. femboy.

because you're interested in HIIT

Since you asked, I think it's a fucking terrible idea and has about the same health consequences as binge/purging. Including tooth decay and all that other awful shit.

If you're not too big, and drink a lot of water and don't restrict too low thus losing too fast, it most likely won't happen. And even if it did no one would notice.

Nothing is disgusting about having a cute young looking face.

You are probably anemic and should take a supplement with whatever you're eating. That should help with the shaking and dizziness.

If you never actually get down to a BMI 17 despite having an eating disorder then you're probably EDNOS instead. Actually anorexic people to generally get down to BMI 17 at least once. That's kind of the criteria for diagnosis.

>keto doesn't seem sustainable indefinitely
It's not. A balanced diet is always best.

>current stats
5'4"
142 lbs
F
>highest weight
>goal weight
Idk
>preferred method of losing weight
High restriction so I don't completely go insane but still lose weight as a decently fast pace.
>aesthetic you're going for
Not sure about this either. I just want to be a cute thin girl. Be able to look small even if I wear tomboyish, boxy clothing.

apparently it's really bad for you because you produce the acid necessary to digest the food (in both your mouth and stomach) but because there's nothing there the acid just eats away your teeth and stomach lining instead.

also it's degenerate as fuck, just don't eat, that's the only worthwhile eating disorder

why are you posting here? you're just a normal fat girl

Anemia doesn't really cause shakiness, idk why you came up with that.

I didn't eat for a week and didn't sleep for 2 days
I think I'm getting hallucinations, my neighbors are stalking me
but otherwise I feel great, I'm not even hungry like I used to be

you feeling great should be pretty alarming
i mean if the hallucinations aren´t already

its a slippery slope, ex anorexic/model here ask me anything

Predictable, uncreative response.

Maybe I should have added that it's what I experienced. I had terrible nausea, felt weak, and quivered a bit when I stood up and felt like I was going to pass or or throw up. Taking iron supplements made that stop. Correlation doesn't equal causation but, it couldn't hurt to at least try.

put the fork down, fattie

Actually, fuck it. You are being hurtful and I admit you're hurting me right now. I'm not going to pretend you aren't. I know you get a rush out of hurting people online. I don't feel like getting into a power struggle with an user in a proana thread on Veeky Forums. So you win. I don't feel like doing this.

toxicity is the quintessence of imageboards
also you shouldn´t get hurt by dudes larping as anorexic girls

>also you shouldn´t get hurt by dudes larping as anorexic girls
I can't help it sometimes, tonight in particular I'm not the most rational. You mentioning it plainly helps keep things in perspective though.

we´re all going to make it eventually, the most important thing is to keep your chill during it

waa! waa! I'm fat! Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, guess all go eat a couple hundred more calories than I burn...I mean worms..

Don't feed the trolls. Bite your tongue. Keep the hatred inside. Let it ferment. That hatred is the high octane gasoline that every successful diet runs on.
Just stick with it. Someday you're gonna make them eat their words. And then you can act like a bitch. Like, even more of a bitch than necessary. Trust me it's fucking great. It's worth the wait.

Your BMI is plain enough but that didn't seem to put things in perspective for you. (you're fat)

>That hatred is the high octane gasoline that every successful diet runs on.
Hmm. I guess. Maybe they're also trying to "help me". Well, I don't need their help.

That's the spirit! You didn't post in a thinspo thread looking for inspiration to get thin! You can do this on your own! Evidenced by your current weight and mental state!

Any idea what these stats might be?

>just drink more water

trust me senpai it's worth it.
i used to be a bitter depressed fat girl like you, now I have model stats and I'm a goddamn sociopath. Do you know how much - free shit - I get on a daily basis? Do you know how many men I've shamelessly taken advantage of? Holy shit, they're so weak. If you say the right words you can practically make them your stupid handmaiden. They're completely driven by their cocks. It's delicious.

thank you based frof

she says 5'2" 84lb plebbit lunar_heart she's kinda dumb, but if you look back far enough you'll find something that she described herself as that i'm sure you'll like...

moooooo!

is argus any good for step counting and calories and shit?
what do you guys use?