Curly & Afro Hair General

Post inspo, ask questions, give advice.

Discord link: discord.gg/4fEHbCb

thoughts on lil skies hair?

but black dynamite i sell drugs in the community

I don't understand why it must be a stripe looking tattoo under an eye now?

they look like such clones of each other

Kangz Kore more like. fuck dude this isn't the 60's though I wish it was. desu the more you dress like that the more Hugo Boss I'll buy. except mine is timeless and classy and your is cheap and trashy.

Barely black and racially ambiguious af. Irrelevant to the thread

How you get your hair passed that 3-5" minifro mark? It gets knotty at the top and breaks off. Do I have to start braiding my hair, or should I keep wearing it out natural.

>pic relevant

The middle girl is photoshopped or wearing makeup, right?

Like she's literally black

racist nigger

She's not literally black. She has very dark skin.
The color editing of the photo is less saturate, which gives off that effect. Which was possibly the intention, with the whole all-black outfits, and black power sign chick.

Pic related is literally black

How's my hair lads?

I twisted my hair yesterday and I really enjoyed having clips weoghing them down but I can't walk around with those in my hair. Whats something i can use to weigh down my hair and still have it look stylish? Can only think of thise cowrie shells

Is that you? I have no idea because I'm white. You look hot tho so I'd keep doing what you're doing

It's always African-Americans insecure about their white rape blood who say shit like that

Frizzy, get in shower wash your hair with conditioner leave about 20% of conditioner in when you get out of shower, never use a towel to dry your hair use an old tshirt, only dry your hair a little bit, leave hair reasonably wet with conditioner in and apply gel. Let it air dry, scrunch your hair so all the hardness is gone (only when hair is completely dry). Don't touch your hair for the rest of the day, everytime you touch your hair it will get frizzy. Don't use sulphate and silicone products.

lol i know the guy on the right

WE

Tfw currently have no qt black gf

Fuck man Cedric Yarborough gets me everytime.

Did this last night. Opinions?

I think I need to bleach again to get the color I was aiming for. Anyone have tips for bleaching mixed hair multiple times?

Thoughts?

r8

what are you on about? It´s curly hair and lil skies is definitely black.

Lol, why are you faggots so triggered? If there was a thread about dealing with with baldness, and somebody posted a pic of fabio, I would have said the same thing. White people pulling the race card on Veeky Forums... Id never thought Id ever see the day.