ooooo ooooooo ooooo

bump

RajiBULL

Oo...Bro I want do the love

Pajeet Parker in disguise from his role as Superman

hlw dear bros

shakib

what does Veeky Forums do?

looking good here man sexy booooy haha get all the lady man!
oooooo not this lady man! she too young tell her she has to wait haha!

thx dear bro

TOO OLD

el pajeet

Eternal prophet of test cricket

RajiGOD

Alchy B, you here m8?

muslim brotherhood mode

I forgot about this lol

>Pajeet Parker

Pajeet mode

hai dear core

Dat casual racism

>waaah!!! racism!!! waaaah they said mean words and im offended on another groups behalf because they are too infantile to stick up for themselves!!! mommy user must shame everything bad and protect mommy anons perceived inferior wittle babies!!!

fuck off to caretags stupid faggot

love all dear bro

Dat casual projection

hlw dear bro

gd morning hlw

dat casual you need to kys.

>falling for the /cric/ meme
faggot

Hi, newcomers to /cric/!It seems you have stumbled upon our nifty old sport.

You're probably wondering: what the hell are these guys in whites doing? Why are they playing with a paddle? Is this a new meme? But did you know that cricket has been played for over 200 years? Wow! That's really something.

Here's something that might help you understand the game more:en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_cricket

And while you're here, it's best if we introduce you to some of /cric/'s finest memes so you don't feel left out :)

Here are a few of the classics:

>Is David Warner related to Shane Warner?
Referring to 2 famous Australian cricketers, this is a humorous play on words of current Australian batsman David Warner and Australian spin legend Shane Warne(spin is a form of bowling that you'll come to know and love). The similar personalities of the two players also makes this amusing, as it's likely that they are probably related!

>Will Smith score a century?
Another delightful play on words. Here we're referring to current Australian captain Steven Smith, and the question is whether he'll score a century. However, this question is always answered with "Will Smith is an actor m8", a reference to popular African-American actor Will Smith, someone I'm sure you're familiar with!

>Daniel
Daniel is a cricket fan from New Zealand well known for his idiosyncrasies, such as his worship of progressive rock, the English County Championship and infatuation with average Slavic girls(surely a step down from the babes you have in Europe or America, haha). It is common to reply to New Zealander posts with "hi daniel", as a reference to /cric/'s most popular Kiwi.

>Holly or Ellyse?
This is an ongoing debate as to who is the better looking female cricketer: Australia's Holly Ferling and Ellyse Perry(who represents Australia in both cricket and soccer - wow!)

There's so much more in /cric/ to offer! Stick around!

You are very gd boy...bro

complete and unrivalled understanding of international and Bangladesh domestic cricket mode

M8, it's not racist. Pajeet sounds like how Indians (especially Punjabis) say Bhaji/pajee which a way to say older brother/dude. Sure, it's not accurate but think of it like an Indian saying "brah" as reference to an American.

Slayer of white womens' p*ssy!

it is my college

>still falling for the /cric/ memes
Veeky Forums confirmed retarded fucks

t. casual racist

I love my motherland....and i love my village. Ami onke help krote valobasi....may allah help me

Hmmmmmmm

amar pasay tomar dhon
amra kori chatro dol

thx all

Hlw dear bro I do want Aus gf

Are you marred?
Bro tell

The call that saved Kashmir

roffle

indian Dwight mode

Send girl pic bro

ok rape u next week

hru?

yeah i'm here mods really have it in for me on /sp/
dont blame them really

i am fune bro how are you

Hmmmmmmmmmm

there's one seething kiwi that reports shitposting during their cricket season, just ride it out m8

Why'd you keep spamming "wogs out"?
>inb4 wog

wogs don't watch cricket

because they are treacherous enemies of cricket (the most Australian thing in the world)

ooooo ooooooo ooooo

Lover gril bro

gd night dear bros

goodnight dear bro

thx

PAJEET MODE

he is a proud bangladeshi

underrated post

hlw

the grig bread is up

rip /sp/

BPO manager