How come the more guys get into fashion the gayer and more comical they look? While its the opposite with women

how come the more guys get into fashion the gayer and more comical they look? While its the opposite with women.

Even those guys who like the "minimalist" approach come off as pretentious and inauthentic.
>inb4 pics of 10/10 celebs wearing retro, scorpion bomber jackets
u dont look like that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sham hyde autist being completely wrong and retarded

fuck off

huh? you haven't noticed this?

Your picture isn't a good example the guy looks like an autist who just discovered the concept of fashion, but I do agree men who are into fashion generally look extremely effeminate and/or pretentious.

>come off pretentious and inauthentic

I don't get why this matters so much to normies
are they constantly thinking about other people's opinions on them?
I thought that was of more an r9k insecurity thing

Maybe picking a picture of a comedian who dresses cringy on purpose isn't the best picture to illustrate your point.

because its obvious when someone is trying to be something they're not and getting into fashion does that to men

good bait

well that's simply not true at all you are just making generalizing statement that supports something you want to believe
for every example someone looks 'gay' I can find someone who looks very traditionally masculine
which really just makes me wonder what's your real issue, what bothers you user?

hahahahahahahha fucking sam

again why does that matter to you?

sam hyde does it again

everyone is trying to be someone they're not
they just hide it or are better at being someone else than others

people change and inspire and change others
and its ok

Becuase women have good fashion sense
Men just want to be qccepted and not rejected becuase of their dress.
When they get deep into fashion. More than likely they want to be seen as "cool" or "one of those hip doodz" instead of stylish.
The deeper into fashion they go, the more gullible they become, and the easier it is to sell them something. Becuase they trust a store owner for fashion advice more than their own father.

>Men just want to be accepted and not rejected becuase of their dress.

This was me at first. Just wearing something that gets me by without hopefully looking like an idiot. Like going from chunky shoes to slimmer shoes. I'm starting to refine my taste a bit, but it certainly takes time.

because you're inherently sexist towards other men due to the culture you've grown up in, this is partially a product of feminism. learn to embrace and support your own kind

This is actually a product of misogyny and the rejection of traits perceived as feminine, therefore bad.

Actually this is all Pavlovian transphobic antipolygenderism, the product of dogmatic dichotomous antipodal rhetoric that died in the postmodern era. GROW UP.

misogyny doesn't exist outside of third world countries

>how come the more guys get into fashion the gayer and more comical they look?

Because you're focusing your attention on guys that look gay and comical.

Because they're overcompensating for their perceived shortcomings with clothes instead if becoming more comfortable with themselves as a person.
When you're comfortable in your own skin you can rock just about anything.

WOKE

Fucking this.
Lose that weight, build that muscle, get or grow that haircut you want. Learn to love yourself; not for what you are now, but for striving to be the ideal you know you can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

girls=looking good no matter what

guys=looking good pragmatically

>Becuase they trust a store owner for fashion advice more than their own father.
Time for me to get a few oversized wolf T-shirts on Amazon then.

what's with all the /pol/ OP images recently

>because women have good fashion sense

lmao. The state of this board

Or maybe it is?

This

hahaha

>hating men is misogyny

The west has always treated men as machines who's purpose in life is to take care of women, and women as perfect works of art, the ultimate treasure.

Of course, this is because they hate women, right...

Women and children first...

Always, women and children first.

>Men just want to be qccepted and not rejected becuase of their dress.

>women have good fashion sense

Is this a good hat?

On a thin girl with that hair length or shorter

When someone has really good fashion you tend not to notice it because the clothes they wear look natural on them. When someone has bad fashion taste its painfully obvious, as what they wear does not suit them. You tend to remeber the bad dressers far more than the good ones, and so it seems like every guy dresses like a retard once he discovers the concept of fashion.

This is literally the OPPOSITE of what is true

Literally everything you said is wrong and/or stupid.

Congrats.

This whole thread is retarded. Even this post.

Looks jewish

1) Because they're ugly. A good looking man can pull anything off. Why? Because men just need to have a few key features and be confident in the rest.

2) The prevalence of Homosexuality means that men need to countersignal their heterosexuality. This means they need to actively not send certain signals lest they be mistaken as a homosexual (Which is bad if you're not a homosexual).

its a very nice hat

And I am very judgemental

In a Christian society, genders would be treated much more realistically and practically.

Women would be adored and dignified within reason and without idealizing them, and men bound to act more honorably than they do, without emasculating them.

>misogyny doesn't exist outside of third world countries
He says, on the site full of misogynistic westerners