Reflective police uniforms

I think these are super ugly. Do you think they could be redesigned to look nicer while remaining functional?

Uniforms serve a utilitarian purpose. Making them "fashionable" would be a waste of time and money. They already work for their intended use to be highly visible and breathable, no need to do anything further when the wearer just needs it to be as such.

>utilitarian
Please don't use that word to mean "unrelated to aesthetics", it triggers me.

Obviously visibility etc. are the top priority.
But some uniforms already look nice. Maybe these can, too?

nigga, this aint what OP asked

Maybe make the stripes diagonal, sash-like? And maybe less of them?

yes i believe re-arranging the reflective stripes would help. many running jackets have stripes oriented to shape the torso better.

yellow on black is the worst colour combination that's why

it stands out being it's so eyesoringly bad

the fucking black and white vans checks are also sickening

the old 19th century bobbies looked great

i'm sure they could make them reflective and stand out while retaining them not looking like complete shite

they already look like complete shit

Make the police officers less fat and everything will look better. As it is they are all obese and loon mildly inbred.

Third officer from the right is a good example of this, he manages to look decent compared to the cows on the left.

I have a hivis smock made of some cool material
Gonna wear it to soccer matches when (((MNUFC))) starts up again

ive always wanted federal-core :(

This thought passed my mind last week
Being from the UK our police look retarded

Other parts of europe have fucking cool looking police, its shame we have walking highlighters and places like germany and italy have cool police. Id probably respect them or be more inclined to follow orders because they look a lot less ridiculous than the police we have.
I like the german police uniforms the most probably (the version with the beret) because its cool, smart, and fashionable. Also I like a lot of American police uniforms for the variety and style

Probably. I mean, have you seen what SpaceX did with their spacesuits?
Not too sure on how to do it with the police uniforms, though

Yes, they could, and should. Wearing ugly things damages one's mood and confidence. Obviously a bad thing if you're a police officer, or public servant of any kind. I bet wearing silly things is a more serious cause for grumpy cops than people would think

anywhere to buy this?

The UK had the same problem as America though. Most of the officers are dumpy shits who will look terrible in anything. Better to enforce standards than to make a nice uniform to drape over lard sacks.

It’s as if you didn’t even bother giving it a thought before confidently mistaking your opinion deserved consideration

There was a high-vis thread a few months back. I can't remember if there was any decent inspo though. Outside of Burning Man or a rave, Hi vis would be hard to make work.

buy it from a police officer mayb lol
idek if they massed produced that specific one
pretty rare desusenpai

Nah, we have cops here in all black, with black cars with black lettering It's just so they can be sneaky cunts and give bullshit tickets when you look at them too long.
If I had an emergency, I'd want them to stand out. If one was pulling me over, I want to know it's actually a cop.

I'm from the US, and the first ticket I ever got was from a red fucking sports car. I didn't even realize what was happening. Had I not been turning at the time, I would have created a police chase unknowingly.

this is dope

Aesthetics are just as, if not more important than functionality in a authority figures uniform