Imagine how trash someone would look if they were white and wore this.thoughts?

Imagine how trash someone would look if they were white and wore this.thoughts?

about as much as those gooks i would imagine

We think it's good because we hold nonwhites to lower standards

>steal punk style from white people
>steal long overcoats from white people
>steal grunge style from white people

>GUH YUH WHITE PEOPLE COULDN'T EVEN WEAR THAT LMAO

>only whites are allowed to steal

You're missing the point. White people pretty much pioneered these styles and subcultures and your Korean and Japanese boyband idols just appropriated it. Saying whites don't look good it in it just stupid since it was their style originally.

LOL!

Stupid gook fuck being this delusional

back to

They've appropriated the u.s's black streetwear too. I think white people can definitely pull that stuff off but people who go on about appropriation are insufferable.

"oh god how dare they dress how those other people dress" like yo you know children are starving in the world and this is what you're choosing to be mad about.

Not saying you do this, just ranting about the retards I've heard go on about it.

Can someone explain the use of surgical masks? I don't understand. Is it supposed to be fashionable or are they merely sick all the time? It stands out.

stop listening to boybands faggot

It's pretty much become a fashion item. Korea does it a lot, not sure about others though.

i aint asian u dumb fuck, ur just a retard

You got owned user take a seat already

It's a thing here in Japan as well. Hypebeast guys use black ones a lot. But its a thing for women too. Women often gide their un-made uo ace with them or just as fashion i guess. There’s even a term meaning roughly ‘pretty masked girl’

Particulate matter pollution from China.

I'd imagine it has something to due with avoiding getting sick in crowded cities.

bts is fucken trash

can't buy taste, my man
sick handbags tho

post more V

On another note, is this jacket worth $8k? It looked fly af during the AMA

>all the salty balding fat pinkies in this thread

lmao asians see whites the same way whites see niggers

so the racist one's worry about dick size
and the normal ones dgaf?

>asian boyband listening faggot

literally Soyboy: Return of the Soy

It's a cope for jawlets and asian bitches with bad teeth who couldnt afford braces

>m-muh dick

>it's only bad when nonwhite males are popular!

Not what I'm saying but their following basically acts like a cult, you included.

>gook
>having a mind of their own

>pinkie
>still relying on stereotypes from the 70s to salvage his demolished ego and non existent masculinity

die off gramps

haha, look how fast their round glasses became popular
>gook
>individualist

>clueless westerner opens his dumb mouth
it's etiquette to not spread germs and get infected dumbass

>arguing with himself like a retard with shit nobody but his echochamber believes

you're a pathetic suburban white nerd alright

The surgical masks they mostly wear don't even protect against bacteria and or germs.

>s-stop this cultural appropriation !

They don't even do it well like whites do with blacks, koreans all look the same and have no individuality or sense of style whatsoever. Copying is the only thing they are known for.

>spouting senseless cope stereotypes

lmao a white dude would look ridiculous in k-wear or any asian style for that matter

it's their own thing you egotistical ugly white garbage

'It's their own thing'

No it's literally white people clothes like leather jackets and they just wear it in group, wow such a unique style truly their own thing my god. Show me one thing unique about their style that isn't appropriated or taken from whites.

>trying to credit himself for clothing of other people
lmao why are white males so pathetic.

this fag you prop up looks like a slob his cuts and textures aren't anywhere near k-fashion

fuck off dumbass

The facts that you don't even know Kurt Cobain and don't see how your gooks are taking inspiration from him shows how hiveminded and delusional kpop fags are. Hang yourself to the tones of PEACEMINUSONE and don't return to this board please.

>all these grammatical errors

lmao you really are triggered aren't you you little pinkie

>waaaaahhh you don't know who this random white person is REVERE HIM because I arbitrarily made him your idol when your fashion is way beyond him

LOL

fuck off.

how bout less racism more fashion posting

racist shitposting only went into thread because random white pig thought he deserves the credit for korean fashion lmao.

i want white people banned from Veeky Forums

I mean you could have avoided all this talk if you just started a normal OP about Kpop fashion, but instead you went on about race and started baiting the user. This /pol/ mentality is really killing the board.

This is an AMERICAN imageboard you stupid slant-eyed fucker. Go back to 2chan if you want your asian safespace PONG NONG LONG DONG

i really want j hopes hoodie in this GoGo performance, but its so expensive. anyways to get it cheap? legitimate or counterfeit??

it's designed by a white male tho so please refrain from buying it ;^)

w2c White sweater and camo coat

it's cause they look like girls

a lot of the models who wear their stuff are white, they are just also lean

anywhere i can get something like this for 10% of the price???

dumping

it's common courtesy there to wear a mask when you're ill in part to prevent your illness from spreading but also to let everyone know you are ill. it's been adopted as a bit of fashion statement recently

I wish it would come to the west t b h, I'd love to be able to hide my face at all times and have it be socially acceptable

some of these masks are dank as fuck

This guy's endorsement for LAP got sold out a few times almost daily

thats jimin

Nope. Kang Daniel of W1

Oh sorry i was wrong. He wasnt an endorser when he first wore this coat last year. It caused the company to restock seven times then they decided to hire him as their model.

Uniqlo U SS18

They look shit too. You guys are either a bunch of faggot weebs/koreaboos who supports anything that comes out of Asia/Korea, or chinks yourselves

wtc that coat god damn

stay salty you walmart pigboy

One thing OP didnt manage to mention was how flawless their skin can be. I envy that.

This was created thanks to anime you noob

they wear makeup user, that's normal over there

>owned by Hiroyuki Nishimura

lmao white boys don't even realize they owe everything to asians even this site existing you should be worshipping asians for. if not for Veeky Forums you white losers would've killed yourselves already lmao.

>more dumb westerner opinions

skincare is bigger in asia than makeup while the reverse is true in the west because whites are retarded

Nothing wrong with makeup. It's better than an oily faced wrinkly guy

>while the reverse is true in the west because whites are retarded
I meant the boys, boys certainly do not wear makeup in the west

They are so against makeup and skincare because they see it as "gay"

Why is the masculinity in the west so damn fragile?

that's a different question, yeah there's nothing wrong with it. androgyny is cool and pretty Veeky Forums imo

Who's more Veeky Forums, RM or V?

When will he model for Gucci

Never

>ITT white americans roleplay as asian americans with inferiority complexes

Why do all asian "men" look like girls?

nah it's just one butthurt white pig who can't get over being BTFO by Asians

in terms of the type of people who use this board, RM

A tall good looking white would undoubtedly look as good if not better. All these guys short as fuck

How come these guys still look so good and fashionable in everything despite being 6'0 and under? Is it the Asian build? I'm white and 5'8 and when I dress like them I just look like a frumpy messy teenage boy

The lads on your pic look ridiculous, I don't get your point.

I feel like these work more because of androgyny/femininity. I guess that kinda has to do with ethnicity.

Why do you care? If you really feel ownership over culture, shouldn't you be flattered that kpop twinks are biting your styles?

Also, how do you expect a culture to act that's been cucked for so long? They're newcomers to the first world and having an identity crisis.

they don't know, white people look like shit in everything they wear

Those clothes looked good until I saw their insectoid sub-human faces.