Thoughts

whats Veeky Forums opinions on supreme?

xd

only niggers and wiggers wear them. Still no idea how they can afford them though.

niggers (i apologize for what my race did) and hypebeasts ruined them

If it’s got a logo on it it’s trash, other than that they’re other pieces are fine

Hypebeasts ruined it. Internet ruined it. I like it.

You tend to have some leftover cash when the government pays you to exist.

Idiotic vastly overpriced crap worn by swaggot faggots and other leftist parasites

Supreme saw They Live and Barbara Kruger and decided that the anti-consumerist message associated with that font and aesthetic was stupid and decided to turn it into the epitome of what They Live and Barbara Kruger were criticizing.

Everyone who works for Supreme and everyone who likes their brand should all be publicly executed.

Eww

what the fuck

their market mostly consists of children of wealthy chinese who correlate a high price with fashion sense

I like them, a lot of their pieces are p cool. they got memed p hard tho so i wouldnt wear more than one piece at a time or else you will look like a hypefag

did you see ricegum's new diss track??? dude it was soooo lit xD

Great brand with an obnoxious hypebeast fanbase.

I'd think differently if I can afford it. It's too bad because I dig some of their pieces.

Overpriced trash

The Complex documentary ruined it (even further).

This is how it went down based on my observation over the last 10 years:
>1994-2005: Hip skaters
>2005-2011: Sneakerheads / Hypebeasts
>2011-2015: Odd Future Fanboys / More hypebeasts
>2015-Today: Complex Kids / Trustfund babies

Pretty shitty.

If you can cop for retail, the more interesting pieces could be worth it. But buying resell is rape

>I apologize for what my race did
autism

I agree. Racism is one thing, but that is just autistic as fuck.

implying that buying it retail is expensive. Only shitter hypbeasts pay resell.

niggers

a decent brand with a annoying following

they have a lot of nice clothing, and its a shame must people just associate it with the box logo stuff

still, i would find it hard paying 150 for a nice looking hoodie

spot on
side hustle in reselling if you have a bot

Middle school tier

some of their stuff is ok, but you better know what of it is if you're gonna give away all your money

>paying over $100 for a sweatshirt

Who does this?

the people who hate it are worse than the people who like it

i don't wear but i respect the brand. don't support resell, skate team's overrated, strobeck's a hack

wearing that is more cringy than an anime shirt. you're basically wearing a modern trollface and thinking you're smarter than everyone else

there are nice pieces, older pieces are awesome, recent Akira collection was pretty dope too. Don't wear more then one piece at a time, don't go for Bogo, if you don't want to look like a hypebeast. Normies recognize the brand and they don't dislike it, but you'll get hate, if you post in waywt.

Great brand with a pretty horrible fanbase. I appreciate the people who know how to dress correctly and the people who look beyond the hype.

They make plenty of high quality pieces and people who call the brand trash just don't recognize the well-made pieces they put out every season. Many of the idiots in this thread simply look at the dumb shit they make easy dollar off of.

Reselling, children, and skinny jean wearing YouTube faggots definitely ruined the brand and led me to selling off a lot of my stuff.

Picture is one of the pieces I own. Nobody would ever recognize it's Supreme unless they knew. Extremely great piece and it's knit. I love it. Girls at the bar love it too. People tell me I look like a cocaine dealer though.

Good brand that got ruined by niggers. This isn't the first of it's kind.

I do and you should too. Just don’t buy supreme, it’s overrated, overpriced, shit and uneffay.

Anyone notice a rise in parody brands?

This, except replace "hip skaters" with NYC skaters. You didn't see skaters outside NYC rocking Supreme, because people aren't gonna support some East coast shop over their own. It was their collabs with established artists/corporations and then opening outside New York that really launched them on a national level. Even then it was art nerds and sneakerheads, not skaters, buying the stuff.

^This

>i apologize for what my race did

Christ, you're embarrassing.

I don't mind em.

humble skate brand ruined by niggers and chinks

Like 1-2 years ago

>T-t-they are making fun of my favourite shirt.

too easy to fake

>decided to turn it into the epitome of what They Live and Barbara Kruger were criticizing
that pretty funny tho

They make good skate movies.

Ikr

The thought of men in their 40s trying to make anarchy cool and edgy is cringy as fuck and even more so when it's being sold to 14-year-old tory cunts

This
Though I'd say the following got way worse after cherry
I still love that one though

holy shit you guys actually get it

i miss strictlysupreme
2010 was a better time

>I know nothing about resell culture

Ya. I like vetememes

good brands, fuck th hater plebs

great brand

I own quite a few fake supreme pieces and one real shirt. I'd say there's no reason to pay 800$ for a 128$ (retail) hoodie, especially when you can get a good fake for 50-75$. I say if you can get a good fake and/or the resell is more than 50% more than retail, it's not worth buying to wear. Reselling, however, is a good way to make money if you're smart.

As far as the style goes, I like most of it. I wear a lot of skate/emo style stuff. It's just not worth the resell prices.

>thinking you're smarter than everyone else
So, like iDubbbz's fanbases?

So are hyped sneakers and other hyped brands.

I wish people saying it's a good company would back it up with evidence. Pics of good pieces or doesn't count.

bought a magenta box logo for about $315 canadian dollars. as soon as i got it i put it up my city's buy/sell group and sold it the next day for $1150. had the hoodie in my possession for under 24 hours and went home $835 richer

needless to say i dont mind the existence of supreme

the hoodie in question

Imagine thinking that a little logo makes it worth 800 dollars more. Fucking insane. At least with some hypebeast stuff like yeezys', theyre legitmately unique shoes and it'd be hard to find anything even remotely similar. But just a fucking plain hoodie with a box on the front. I dont get these youngins.

Also worth noting that Yeezys are insanely comfy, whereas those preme blanks are mediocre at best.

The only people I see wearing it are Asian trust fund babies.

you bought one from idubbbz, didn't you?

what the fuck is this meme, i see only white and hispanic teens wearing supreme

Everything that could ever be thought about 'preme has already been said
>White, Asian and Hispanic hype nerds cop it
>Putting the box logo on a tee and selling it for $60 is absolutely haram

Though, I do like their Levis collabs.

youre all fools they make excellent clothing

check it vato

champion collab

It's not the pieces it's the price gouging and brandwhoring of the fans. People who buy supreme aren't buying it for quality (a lot of the stuff is made in Canada) they are buying it for the brand identification.

I can't speak, I'm wearing near head-to-toe Diesel.

no i totally that the pricing is retarded and the hypebeast side of it(fanny packs, hoodies, tee shirts) is dumb as fuck, im just saying they also make some really sick pieces

*totally agree

Yeah, Cherry is their best one.

could you post some more? the pieces you chose are great

how are these """""sick""" piece? looks like trash

like really nigga? embroidered pants and fucking cords are le so sick?

if you took out the supreme branding you would expect this shit to be in hot topic or something

>Supreme
>overpriced

>what is stealing