Do Veeky Forums members have jobs?

if so, what do you do?

Assistant buying director for a fashion store

arkitekt

studying electrical engineering and work as a programmer in nuclear reactor

I work at a gas station. Stop fucking wasting $7 on a pack of cigarettes every week.

gardener

I'm Quality Assurance which just means I make money doing nothing but everyone thinks I'm doing something but they don't know what I do and even I don't know what I'm supposed to do because no one has told me what it is I'm supposed to be doing and this has been going on for about a year now and for some reason my bosses seem to think I'm doing a great job despite the fact that I do nothing all day long on my computer.

I study literature and philosophy and work in both departments on the side. Mainly organizing stuff, but I hope to be able to teach soon.

Programmer at an engineering firm, everyone there dresses terribly, its awful.

fmcg marketer

No pocket squares?

private banker

I used to be a manager at Mc Donalds but I got fired now I work at Dominos

Finishing up my undergrad in English and going to go to law school after.
I want to be a prosecutor for the DA. Not highest paying job but Veeky Forums as fuck that's for sure

This looks absolutely terrible. This guy looks like a clown

Shooting for the stars. Good job user

I'm studying mechanical engineering and I design latches for military aircraft.

>$7
Lol. Check out prices in california m8. $8 is the cheapest you can get marlboros for and american spirits are ~$11 in LA.

I'm a teacher

lol

Film editor!

I'm studying right now, so I work as a part-time assistant consultant in a clothes retail store, because I don't have that much time. In addition to that, I participate as an interpreter in some fairs, and when I have a free time I translate some stuff (currently I'm translating a novel).

Auctioneer.

>when you leave your shoes too close to the fireplace

I'm a chemical engineer. Blue coveralls, hardhat, safety glasses, and boots are very Veeky Forums.

yes im a factory manager, not the effayest job but it pays well

nice

I work for a major clothes retailer, guess which one

Neurosurgeon.

Internist

I DJ for some local clubs around my city, I make music as well but I know thats more of an /mu/ topic

sup med-senpai-alam. med student likely going into emergency medicine here.

I really don't care

It was meant to be the psni or Raf ages ago but it's like 10 to 1 to get a job there so I settled for something else

>tfw would rather become a doctor but going into finance instead
if it meant that I got a green card I would 100% become a doctor but if I don't I'm fucked. I would be earning less than half compared to finance

jealous

Ortho resident

Landscape. But not pleb lawn work. Patios, stone walls, sitting areas. Beautiful work and fun too

would love to do something like that. How'd you get into it?

Walmart? Target?

Are you even trying to get your company CMMI certified?

Industrial design student, part time bartender and occasional storage worker.

I work at a high end grocery store

half foods ?

Guide in the summer, ski lodge in the winter.

So you go to Reed College then

Applied math student, working as a painter until i finish school

lol

no theyre not

right on, i'm applied math phd in france.

Lecturer for school of Medicine, and clinical and communication skills workshop facilitator.

The amount of square-toed dress shoes I've seen...

I work part time at a local restaurant. I also deliver for it too. The tips there are ridiculously amazing

I'm a barman. We do table service and are encouraged to chat to customers. I get to wear black skinnies and the work shirt is a black tee so I'm happy.

Meh I post myself a lot because idgaf.

I'm a simple pot washer, sometimes a fry cook. Just a random blue collar worker. That's OK though because I pay for my apartment and pay my rent on time. I don't have a smart phone, just a simple old school phone. I don't have any debt though.

It's a simple life and that's how I like it.

-Random blue collar worker 13

shut the fuck up

Umm no bitch? How about you get my boot up yo ass.

in NZ, marlboro golds are like .. $27 or something

Mechanical Engineer

I was a piece of shit drunk for so long. Been sober for a few years and getting my bachelor's in environmental science and work at a grocery store

Grad school baybee

Math PhD to be specific

For young people or a specific subject?

Creed?

Nice. What kind of math?

CAD drafting and 3D modeling

That image could teach a whole course on breaking the rules of cinematography in the best possible way. Amazing picture.

I sell hats and fuck y'all for ruining the fedora

Part time videographer for a non profit and part time at an AV company where I’m currently being trained as a live sound engineer and coverage for lighting.

>tfw literally everyone here has a better job than me

I clean toilets for min wage. Someone please help me

Firefighter/paramedic.

No... what careers should a brainlet NEET like myself look into?

Butcher

help yourself

>History Student
I dont wanna become a teacher, but working for my uni doesn't sound too bad. I'll probably get a job in research and analysis if im lucky. Not sure what else there is for a guy like me.

Work in administration for a music publisher. Very casual dresscode means i can basically wear anything to work.

I'm trying to user. It's difficult, but I'm trying.

Start developing a skill

Speculator stocks are overrated I invest in collectables I never take a loss im quite a conservative trader. I'm to odd for a normal job. I need to scale up quite a bit more

Undergraduate majoring in mathematics and economics.

Majoring in Television production

Process server

Millwright AKA Industrial Mechanic

I can think of other jobs you can do that will net you as many hours as you're willing to work, way better benefits, opportunities to network so that you can advance, and good pay
No experience needed, but you have to work your ass off.

such as?

I work for a big evil conglomerate in the healthcare industry - not DaVita but close. The techs, with on the job training, work 4:00am - 7:30pm and earn like 14-18 bucks an hour.

Where I grew up, paramedics (night classes for six months, scholarships if you don't qualify for financial assistance, you're recruited out of school) worked 24 hour shifts and could get as much ot as they wanted, pay is comparable

Physicist at CERN

1. People lie on the Internet all the time
2. How can we help you? Tell us and we shall try.

Banker at JP Morgan

Security guard.

Is that Veeky Forums?

Which cohort?

Right now, I work retail. Currently in school aiming for a lab tech job. Are black lab coats effay?

Fuck u drop economics

Life-cycle engineering

Hobocore

Receptionist for the economics department at my university. Majoring in industrial engineering.

Double major in photo and psych. Shoot portraits as a side gig to fund this stupid hobby.

Want to go into network security but have no idea where to start. Did fairly well in school but don’t want to go back so don’t want shitty loans to pay off so currently working a entrainment job that somehow pays almost $10.

Dude LR is $10 a month how is photography expensive unless you shoot film lmao

By
>this stupid hobby
I meant fashion. Shooting professional photo requires a hefty amount of gear though, so I am still saving for all of that for after I can't get on lend from my dept.

I'm the user who lectures in medicine. Please forgive my English, as it is not my first language and it is getting late here. I'll list a couple things that might help, if you are serious. I'm sure you will find way more productive activities as you progress.

You are on the internet, this means that you currently have access to an incredible amount of information. Find what you want to do, and then track down resources pertaining to it, and establish a path to attain it. If you don't know what you want to do, implement some reflective practices into your life (if mediation and things of that nature aren't your thing, do something more practical like reflective journaling).

Find some podcasts about topics that appeal to you and listen to at least one or two per week. In your case, there are many podcasts about finance that could be helpful.

Find creative ways to lie on your CV, or maybe gain more valuable experiences to list. If you are cleaning toilets, I'm sure you could do something else, like work in a cafe or something, which will ultimately make you more widely employable than janitorial work.

Play Dual-n-Go, or any n-Go variation really. Don't cheat - chunking is fine, however if you rely on it, not only will you rob yourself out of many of the benefits, but it will inevitably fail as a viable strategy (Likely between level 4 and 9). Do this for ~20-40 minutes a day, 5 days a week for a month or so, after this you can continue the practice is a less stringent capacity.

Read some existential philosophy (all philosophy is, at least, worth considering), with an emphasis on the ideas that are relevant to your personal existence and phenomenology.

And don't bother about coping Ann D until you are in a position to do so without compromising your livelihood.

I work in biomedicine, developing vaccines and stuff. You can thank me if you live in Australia and didn't die of the flu recently.

I work in IT for a SMB that does biomedicine.
On week ends, I play the church organ for masses, weddings, baptisms, funerals and occasionally piano for social events.