Got these for $45 on ebay meanwhile you cucks pay 700+ for slp wyatts

Got these for $45 on ebay meanwhile you cucks pay 700+ for slp wyatts

Hope this is bait.

Theyre not even reps either

I have the slp wyatts. I love them. but sometimes wearing them is just 'over dressing' . they are literally collecting dust as we speak. fuck I didn't even put them in the dust bags.

love the boots tho

well they don't look good

What would they be reps of? What are they?

Keep telling yourself that hahahaha ahhaha

Why are you so defensive about your taste? Who hurt you.

yeah they look like shit, are you going to flex on us with an HM teddy next?

Why are you so offensive about my taste hah

If you like em who gives a shit what other people think

kek with jeans

good b8 man

w2c brother
i was gonna get calloways but the heels are too high and look homosex

Ffs you fucking tards think every waking moment of life is a fashion show. Nobody is scrutinizing what i wear to this level no one cares if im wearing black boots with light wash jeans for 1 day. Get over yourselves

its not about what others think of you, you self conscious pleb. If you actually like fashion you dress for yourself and know when you dress like shit

> Got these for $45 on ebay meanwhile you cucks pay 700+ for slp wyatts

get over yourself lol dumbass

This is a fashion board dummy. The boots look Giorgio Brutini tier. Not great quality, but if you're happy, who cares? I've had cheap boots that I liked, they just don't hold up very well.

You're right that most people won't know the difference between these and higher quality boots, but most people will think you're queer for wearing any ankle boots.

>deforming your feet so the world knows what a sissy faggot you are
>wearing shoes for women

goes good with your tight yoga pants so people know you bend over and take it in the ass with no restraint

if you know even the most basic things about clothing quality you would know that these are shit, dumbass. you're the faggot who keeps posting the picture of himself wearing puma shoes + your awful collection of low quality boots too right? fuck out of here

>doesn't bind his feet
Pleb

>hahahaha ahhaha

>Bragging about owning second hand womens boots on a Azerbaijani pinball machine enthusiasts board

Sad

You aren't supposed to wear those shoes with your toes so far up

My feet literally look like that already lmao

you're also acting very defensive but i do agree with you

Yes, everyday is a fashion show, welcome to Veeky Forums. At least for me it is.

Also Ghastly boots, there is a reason why things cost so much, compare that to some YSL boots, holy fuck.