Glasses General

Aviator Edition

Stop posting fucking aviators. These look like shit on literally EVERYONE!
Every single person in the pic you used look bad with those glasses. Aviators are meant to be sunglasses and that's it. Stop pretending it's """effay""" to wear them as regular eyeglasses.

Holy shit, I share this board with fucking children, I swear

Convince me why I should or shouldn't get Clubmasters in a month or so when I get a new prescription.

Are those glasses even prescribed?

You think anyone that actually needs glasses to see would get fucking prescription aviators? Of course not. Those are all just attention whores wearing them for no reason

kys

These don't look good on him at all, so I'm not sure why you posted him as an example.

take your round fuckboy k-pop glasses and gtfo

is it ok to wear non-prescription glasses? do people judge?

No one will even notice

Wrong. I'll notice and don't think I won't call you out on that shit.

WHY THE FUCK ARE PEOPLE STARTING TO WEAR THESE GODDAMN CHILD-MOLESTER GLASSES??? PUT THEM IN THE GARBAGE-BIN WHERE THEY BELONG AND LET THE 80's BE OVER

They're trying to pretend to be pic related but squared aviators aren't made anymore

Who cares? Half of those pushing aviators on here are just doing it for the banters, there rest are either secretly wishing jocks and bullies at their school would start sucking each other off, or let them do it for them.
Aviator glasses are just a means to their ends, let them have their fun.

>tfw I'm getting them prescribed
>actually kind of like them

Don't even care if people attention whore with them, they actually look nice.

i'm kinda liking aviator glasses now, it's Worth it to buy one?

i use glasses 'cause my eyes are shit and i use them 24/7

Do you also fantasize about walking into the entire lacrosse team nutting each other in the locker room post practice?

what sort of glasses are popular now? thin metal frames? is thick plastic over?

Yes, especially if they look good on, on some people u could look like a rapist/pedo tho

Aviators, they're all the rage at my school. I wish I needed glasses so I could get some art ho pussy

Aviators get all the art ho pussy, I can concur

no you
White boys mad aviators only look good on hispanic, philipinos and black skin

Should i buzz my head or get meme undercut? Which will look better with aviators? Im trying to get maximum art hoe pussy

buzz your head if you're white, undercut is for brownbois

just get a business cut or a regulation so you stop looking like a fag for std infested art hoes (plus a buzz would look fucking weird with aviators)(ps I actually like these frames)

que asco que me da bad bunny la concha suya

Aviators are the shiznit! They make masculine men look cool and refined, QTπ become quirky and approachable; gives younglings an air of maturity and those in mid to late 20's retain their fading youth, helps minorities be more appealing to society, etc.
Aviators are a agent of change in your life. A change for the better- a change for good.

Bait but still true

Damn it feels good to be fa

Where do you guys get your fake glasses?

I've been saying this the whole time.

>This is what cucks actually believe

die, laggard

lol is that bad bunny?

Yes it is, im planning on adopting his style once i buzz my head and get aviators