Sneakers for Poorfags

Can I get reccs for sneakers that are $150 or less but still cool?
Bonus if they aren't white, I work in a warehouse and it's obvious when they get dusty.
I am a fashion retard and can't tell what looks cool, but I want to start trying.
>pic related, are these cool?

Other urls found in this thread:

caliroots.com/search/searchbytext?key=nike sfb
caliroots.com/nike-lunar-force-1-17-duckboot-916682-202/p/74109
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ugh never mind. I think these are women's sneakers :(
pls send halp

EQT support adv

>EQT support adv
Which color?
I'm pretty shy about dongles, I get nervous if my shoes are too flashy

What about these?

you gotta have some inspiration.
whatever it may be

Can you share inspiration?
Believe me when I say I'm pretty autistic and have no idea what I'm doing
Would something like this work? Are these cool? Help internet friends, you're my only hope :'(

dood if u work in a warehouse get some boots, shit looks dope

Too heavy to be quick on my feet. What were you thinking?

These are kind of cool, some Veeky Forums clowns will screech at you since they are not MMM but most normies can't tell the difference

caliroots.com/search/searchbytext?key=nike sfb
caliroots.com/nike-lunar-force-1-17-duckboot-916682-202/p/74109

I don't even know what MMM is so I can screech at myself

Maison Martin Margiela, it's a french fashion house

what about the cushion adv?

spend about $50 on something supportive for working in the warehouse, your feet and legs will thank you for it. Doesn't matter if its running shoes that don't look great, you should get something on sale that'll keep you on your feet all day and you won't be afraid of beating up. If you can wear it outside of work and feel confident in them that's a bonus.

Get a decent looking pair for outside of work that you can work into a lot of everyday fits and experiment with, both and are good options imo.

really wanted a pair of these but never really got the actual shoe so i just find whatever looks like it. i probably started off there. now i look up various looks too

boring, overpriced, and will look like shit once they get dirty

Just save up bruh

What kind of warehouse do you work at lmfao

New Balance 247s (the shoes you posted) are for men and women and come in tons of colors. Get them if you like them. I have a pair. Go 1/2 size up.

Adidas Ultraboosts

I came here to post this exact same thing, adidas ultraboosts are the most comfortable and supportive shoes I've ever owned
if you have an adidas store near you see if you can get some of the last year's model, they should be clearing them out right about now
got a pair for about $80 that way

Thoughts on the translucent Chuck Taylor's?

here are the red ones

these dont look translucent

I don't name the shoes buddy I just post em