Rings 4 men

I'm really getting into trench art lately and these rings really speak to my DIY sensibility. How would you like if I poster a couple of trench rings I like and maybe you could comment and share some pics of rings you think look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

wanelo.co/p/12048928/vintage-art-deco-style-tigers-eye-ring-men-39-s-retro-statement-size-9-18k-hge-hallmarked-espo-costume-jewelry
worthpoint.com/worthopedia/hand-made-engraved-wwi-ypres-1915-464938082
zeppy.io/discover/us/trench-art-ring
sylvarocks.net/sr168-black-onyx-925-sterling-silver-mens-nugget-ring
ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Onyx-Ring-Mens-925-Sterling-Silver-Nugget-Ring-Handmade-New-SR197/142667411306?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=49895&meid=0cc9145123b04b598a149cb677c15b76&pid=100011&rk=11&rkt=12&sd=152861948788&itm=142667411306&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850
akjaerbede.dk/en/product-category/jewelry-en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They look cool but just like battle scars, their coolness comes from the fact that they stemmed from the battlefield, occupied zones etc. Out of context they look kinda primitive when it comes to jewelery.

The appeal is that the ring is personal and has a story, you're absolutely right . But everybody fights their own battles; I'm talking more about getting inspired by these than straight up appropriating it.
Making your own and make it authentically personal.
Anyway I'll continue with some Zuni if anyone is into that stuff

Switching it to prison rings, hope you dont mind.

wtc?

sorry, forgot link:
wanelo.co/p/12048928/vintage-art-deco-style-tigers-eye-ring-men-39-s-retro-statement-size-9-18k-hge-hallmarked-espo-costume-jewelry

>Catalog

w2c one that's like this? I love the French vibe.

I like this one a lot!

Yeah it's probably my fave as well
worthpoint.com/worthopedia/hand-made-engraved-wwi-ypres-1915-464938082
zeppy.io/discover/us/trench-art-ring

Wtc

It's a sterling nugget ring with what looks to be onyx; I can't find this exact one, but there are some more interesting alternatives out there
like sylvarocks.net/sr168-black-onyx-925-sterling-silver-mens-nugget-ring
or
ebay.co.uk/itm/Black-Onyx-Ring-Mens-925-Sterling-Silver-Nugget-Ring-Handmade-New-SR197/142667411306?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=1&asc=49895&meid=0cc9145123b04b598a149cb677c15b76&pid=100011&rk=11&rkt=12&sd=152861948788&itm=142667411306&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

What finger is good for a man to wear a ring on? Not married so all fingers are open.

nice thread

pinkie for personal statement, index for affiliation, ring for marriage, middle for style, thumb for wealth

bit of an odd question, but what would I call that style of ring as far as the shape goes? The flat large front made from the same piece of metal as the band.

That's a great design

Cool thread OP. Lemme post some rings I like

i wear mine on my ring cause i think it looks the best, don't like how it looks on the other ones alone. i'd probably do middle if i were to wear 2 rings

someone correct me if im wrong but a signet ring?? i just think signet rings are meant to have an oval face to them

These 4 are all designed by Frederic Arbour, I'm no shill I swear to god. I can't even afford any of his pieces.

This one is a bit more girly I guess but I still would wear it

Shit this thread is dropping too low too fast. BUMP

I like the nugget style.

hows this? any more masculine variations?

Stack it with other rings and you're fine, have it on its own and it's Twink tier

I don't own rings but was thinking of getting a: gold one, silver one, and bronze (copper, rose gold or whether)
If I were to wear all three at once on one hand am I breaking a jewerly metal rule?

That's nice but kinda not at the same time. What's it made of?

It is a signet ring, you're right.
Traditionally you'd wear those on the pinky.

I know it's not a popular adage in this age of instant gratification, but you've got to learn the rules first in order to break them; and honey you sure sound like you dont know about any rules at all. You basically just described what's known as a trinity ring, but you wanna deconstruct it, ensuring that people will figure you to be some sort of puzzle master or code breaking magician.

oh my

kewl
these are just bad
these look like cheap steel
classic

omfg
i just came
too bad im poor

is quite decent bu many of those you posted are to colorful for my taste an not ruff enough

just copped this one its cheap and clean

same brand

How do you fags buy this shit online without sizing them?

Sexy. w2c?

Also curious. I have thin fingers (like size 7.5, probably less on my pinky) and am curious how resizing goes.

W2c user?

akjaerbede.dk/en/product-category/jewelry-en/

Those are beautiful. Thanks for the link

I don’t see some of those rings on the site though

apperently most of the rings are DK only sry

link?

Shame he doesn't make them any more

I’m in the US. Where can I find some cool rings that won’t fuck my bank account?

Better then 99% of the shit I see at work.

sruli had the most potential of any of the nouveaux designers and it's such a shame that he doesn't output on a more traditional schedule
he really deserves much more recognition than he gets

Yeah for me too but I'm trying to get out of my comfort zone and inject a little colour in my palette.
Thought I'd share nonetheless

dope

quality thread, planning to have a small metal shop in the not too distant future, this gives me some ideas

wearing one of these right now lmao - got one of his horse leather wallets too

wtc real bad

Sorry, I just pulled the trigger on the first one on your list ( it's a size 10 anyway, wouldn't have fit you) but just look for Zuni rings online at indigenous jewelry stores

You've got good taste

Not a trench ring, but I copped this last month.
I like this a lot.

decent watch
i sure hope you dont wear that ring outside

>decent watch
T-thanks, I kinda' collect them.
>i sure hope you dont wear that ring outside
I do, I dig it.

jelly

R8 my rings

Both in right hand, pound one in index and edgy pentagram one in ring finger

First, it's a hexagon; second, it should be mirrored.
It looks cheap but I still like it.

i meant the pentagram on the side silly boi

totally agree with the mirror part

Gotcha. I'm just nitpicking, but truly think they look cool, specially on the same hand.

Did you do it yourself by taking a file to one of these ? Looks fun but a bit goofy, even more cartoonish than that one

they're hideous です

I love coin rings, but why a two pound of all things?

WTC?

M.B. are my initials

Currently wearing this one on my left index. Looking to obtain a new W:M ( or Parts of Four ) one for my right middle finger

a friend of mine crafts them so i decided to support his artwork

love the design aswell

Got a link?

Neat

I remember that coin, a nice celebration of multicultural britain

Too much or not enough?

You're gross