Because girls care more about how you carry yourself than they do looks

Because girls care more about how you carry yourself than they do looks.

i dont know what youre talking about

that nigga fresh as fuck

Me on the left

w2c glasses?

She's there for the joint he's holding more than anything else.

The girl is like 12 and hasn't understood her sexual value yet. No normal man approaches her cause social stigma, so she assumes this pedo that pays her for sex with weed is as good as she can get. Trust me. When she's 16 she'll have realized and will only fuck handsome white jorges who work out and have money, and they'll never know where that pussy once was.

>12
What part of the world do you live where 12 year olds look like that. Lmao

In Brazil there is alot of 12 year olds that looks like that

Brazilian here. I wouldn't say 12 but 13/14 definitely.

>12 HAH
She looks more 14-15

You're all fucking retarded. You think media stereotypes are how ages actually look. If you look at actual samples of say a class of 12 year old girls, or you go creeping on one of those underage Tinder clones, you'll find there's fuckloads of 12 year olds that look just like that. That girl is 12-13. Possibly 14 but I doubt it.

BRBRBRBR HUEHUEHUE

She looks a little older than 14 to me (16 maybe) but yeah I had a bunch of girls in my 8th grade class that looked way older than 13. My mom came to a school event once and said "who are all these women" I replied with "they are my classmates" she said "They look grown as fuck. Why does that one look like she's 20?"

I'm in the U.S. btw.

Nope. Absolutely not even remotely close to 16. But I know what you mean. Until I actually got the correct ages told, I def had a skewed age perception like you still have. Also do NOT use your own memory from your youth here. Use current pictures. Because I think some of your age glasses have filtered your perception. I'd say girls today look 5 years older (according to most people) than they really are. This girl is def 12-14.

>Nope. Absolutely not even remotely close to 16.
>This girl is def 12-14.
I don't what the fuck you do to think you have a masters certificate of little girls age but that is some serious distorted view of reality.
Maybe you are looking at her body and making conclusions but that angle in bad.

lmao I don't have a skewed age perception.
In this case it's not (completely) my memory it's my mom's memory. At the time I didn't think my classmates looked any older than I did, but girls typically mature faster than boys, especially if they are shapely.

Either way I'm positive that this girl is at or between 15 and 17.

>I don't what the fuck you do to think you have a masters certificate of little girls age
;^)
>but that is some serious distorted view of reality.
No you have. Trust me. I know this shit cause I used to make the same mistake. I took my own childhood memories+media portrayals+how wrong society thinks it is to sexualize too young girls which is all flawed reference. We think we're starting to find 15 yo girls attractive but in reality they're fkn 12 years old they just look """""15""""" because we all have a flawed age perception cause we rarely see a broad sample of 12 year old girls with their age certainly specified as adults. The girls you see on the us that you think are 12 are actually like 9. Then, I started actually getting the actual real life ages of current year girls relative to how they actually looked and I realized I did exactly the dumb shit you're doing now. The girl is 12-14 I swear. I know exactly what mistake youre making cause I used to make the same mistake myself.
>it's my mom's memory
your mom does the same mistake you dense fuck we all do until we as adults see current year girls next to their actual age spelled out. Then we go "oh...". Like your mom did.

I am willing to bet my left testicle that girl is no older than 14.

>Trust me
No, you sound like a mentally disturbed person who put way too much effort in a mental fantasy.
>No you have
I don't, i actually know people from that age range and never had to do some reasearch or whatever the fuck you did to find this 'truth'.
Seriously, what the fuck...

You're not even making sense right now. You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. I have a big family and I live in a large city I know how teenagers and pre-teens look. She's not as young as what you're thinking. I already agreed that there are some girls that look much older than their 12 or 13 years of age and even gave an (anecdotal) story to back it up but I don't think the girl in the op is fucking 12 or 14.

in croatia they look like her but even more developed at 13-14

American here, what is your age of consent and where do i find me one of them?

Oakley

>No, you sound like a mentally disturbed person
I fuck underage girls cause it's legal here. Happy now? That is how I know. I also work with teens but I don't fuck those teens. I know 100% what I'm talking about I just figured y'all could take a hint which you can not apparently.

>I know how teenagers and pre-teens look
No you don't dude. You look at teens without knowing their age and go "oh that's a 16 year old" when in reality it's a 13 year old. That's how you "know". Seriously I work with fkn youth groups, and also (completely unrelated cause dont wanna lose my job) I fuck young girls which is legal here so please just trust me I know exactly what mistake y'all doing cause I did the same error assessing age. that girl is not 16 she's fkn 12-14.

Thank you.

>Happy now?
About what?