Get rid of all the clothes you don’t wear at least once a week

Now!

Yeah, i basically do that and donate them

I have more clothes than I can wear in a week. I go like 3 weeks without doing laundry.

>tfw life stagnating
>90% of closet is nice clothes
>only wear blank uniqlo shirts and the same black levis now

How do i become cool again

no

>getting rid of 50 pairs of perfectly good socks
I say unto thee nay, this shall not come to pass

where does this logic even come from?

the only thing I wear every week is a New Order shirt that I got at one of their concerts 5 years ago
it has so many holes lol

so during the summer i should throw away all my coats?

fuck off snownigger

Can't wait to throw my rack of jackets out when the warmer weather comes around!

There's literally no reason to wear nothing but cheap clothes.

We all need to live simpler lives.

because I want to and I like how it feels? There is no reason to live period if you go deep in that logic

No, not at all. Your logic is bad.

>mommy i like da soft clothes on my skin, can I have some more chapstick? thank you mommy

Says the literal nigger.

what the fuck are you on Veeky Forums for then

Do you dress in cardboard or something? Also why were clothes more comfortable in the ancient times?

I dress only in chainmail and animal hides

This.
No man needs more than 2 pairs of pants

1 smart outfit
The rest should be hardwearing layers that keep you warm in winter and cool in summer, dry quickly and deal with moisture and dirt. I wear mostly merino, it's naturally anti-odour, I'll just throw my clothes in the freezer for a day now and then to kill any microbes and wash them very occasionally.

Winter boots, pairs of gloves, scarves and hats are the exception, you can put them in storage but again, you only need one or two of each. Your outer shell and pants should be the same year round unless you're a hunter who requires different camo for different seasons, and even then you can get away with some superior camo designs like oakleaf or palmtarn for 3 season use

Sell and donate all of your clothes that you can't fit into a backpack, go and do something different and difficult with your life for half a year, then see if you have more confidence and a sense of yourself

You can look good without spending retarded amounts on the latest Yeezy season.

You probably actually do think people used to wear them casually in pagan times

>what are seasons

I'm not going to throw away my winter coats just because it gets a little too warm for them

wtf is this image?

Hi Varg

this image is puzzling as fuck

different user but it's pretty clearly supposed to represent SJW propaganda/beta male behavior in a satirical light

4 Jeans
>Two straight jeans for me
>one pair of slim utility jeans
> one pair of paint-splattered ripped jeans

6 plain t shirts, white, light grey, charcoal grey

Dope watch, few pairs of sneakers...

That's all I need

I like this
You should have some clothing and footwear for odd jobs, labour and the outdoors though, user

what is a joke

>soyboys realizing their very existence is a parody

Yeah i have beater jeans and such user. Messed up boots etc

Ya right senpaiii. I still get stoked off rediscovering clothes I haven't worn for years.

Also, seasons. Also, special/different occasions. Also, sentimentality.

Unless it's something you have buyer's remorse over or you feel you're getting too materialistic and want to downsize, why would you do this?

Buy nice, or buy twice, but never buy overpriced.

Except with meme brands and status brands, you usually get what you pay for. Good coats, suits, and boots can literally last a lifetime or longer.

Yeah boy, wear the same bland clothes every day, don't dare be excentric. If it's not a plain standard-fit shirt it's weird, if it's not a shade of brown or grey or black, don't get it. Function over form, function over form, function over form.....

if you don't use it you lose it

>can just wear old, shitty clothes to work, because i need to change to work clothes anyways
>weekend warrior, only need to dress well for fridays and saturdays, when i'm actually attending events and going out
>a few sweaters, shirts, trousers, whatever means several weeks worth of new fits

Feels good man

>full screen mode

I did that last week. It sucks getting rid of expend shit. But if I don't wear them I must get rid of them

>not allowed to have more than 7 pieces of each clothing.
>what are changing seasons

>sometimes in hot climate
>sometimes in cold climate
>doesn't change every week
nope

fuck of master roshi

pol has dominated all boards we own Veeky Forums now

No, i still need my winter gear, my run down military uniform i wear when slaughtering pigs or digging or anything dirty and i still have a suit i wear for funerals, weddings and such events

yoooo same haha

I come to /fa for the fits, but I stay for the mental illness.

/pol/ has always dominated Veeky Forums, newfag. /pol/ was only created in an attempt to contain that sort of rhetoric to one board since it's been all over the site from the beginning, but it never quite worked.

(that means you have too much clothing)

>too much clothing
No such thing exists.

>throw out all my jeans and jackets cause its summer

ITT: poor people

ITT:
>people weighed down by their possessions
>people who bought cheap shit that doesn't last
>people who don't know what merino and wool is
>people who like playing dress up like a little girl
>people who define themselves through their clotheywothes
>people who can't make clear decisions for themselves and end up hoarding
>"men" with a bigger closet than their grandmothers
>people who waste money on clothes and shoes they don't even wear

These are obviously exceptions

what did he say about brown eyes again?

Fast fashion doesn't last, you wind up buying the same thing over and over for more than you'd have spent on a quality version. Buy less things, but make them nicer

Fuck merino. It's marketing faggotry. Of all the base layers I own, the Merino wool one (Icebreaker) has acquired the worst smell and the smell comes back if I do strenuous exercise with it and start sweating.
Literally the material touted as being muh antibacterial, muh anti-odour is the worst offender in this regard.

do this

i wear the same things constantly.

-black pants, olive drab or gray top, black and white sneakers
-olive drab pants, black or gray top, same sneakers.
-gray pants, black or olive top, same sneakers

stop buying so much shit.

i bet youre thinking, "then what makes the outfit if it's all just basic pieces that are the same color combinations?"

sure, some of is the color combinations, good fit/drape etc, but most of it is the shoes. it's almost all in the shoes. what shoes you wear depends on your style. my outfits silhouettes are street/techwear inspired so right now im mostly wearing my black and white eqt 93/17s, but anything similar will do as long as it's not cheap garbage or lazy "fashion" like ultraboosts which are just boring as fuck.

who's that dude in the pic anyway?

varg

Icebreaker are kikes, they put synthetic in their blend to make it "stretch more". ANY synthetic ruins the lanolin oil

I will double check on my shirt. I'm pretty sure they advertise it as 100% merino, but I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is still true.

I read they use 91% merino 9% spandex

W H Y

I bought Ace Cash's and like 3 APC tees and threw out everything else. I have like 2 pairs of socks, Low sk8s, 5 UniQlo briefs, Derby's with a hole in them, and two oxford shirts.

Probably the smartest thing I ever did, because for once I'm saving for actual outfits instead of shit pieces. Really wish I did this during Fall though, because it's fucking cold.

Adulthood = dressing for the occasion

Childhood = wearing 'outfits'