Milspo

Is it an actual style or is it just something weird LARPers are into?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoogkKSFES0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TELL ME THAT THIS IS NOT A NICE PATTERN!
I DARE YOU!

WHERE ARE THE FLAWS?

25% of Milspo types are historical reenactards looking for a way to use their expensive garments outside of reenactment events and camping/hunting trips. It always looks fucking gay.

>looks fucking gay
can't argue, your post shows you know alot about looking gay.

You’re not wrong

Eh? Duck camo

Am I the only one who copped Waxis here?

I bought that milsap jacket from the terrowave guide and I feel weird as shit when I wear it. It just feels wrong to me. It looks cool and it's comfy as shit. But It feels off man.

going full retard and wearing flecktarn or frankly any camouflage pattern is dumb but there’s a few US military items that can look good, mostly OD green jungle jackets/parkas

w2c?

I finally copped a pair of the Austrian memes.

I wear one of these jackets regularly, i love it. Maybe you're just too autistic to feel comfortable challenging fashion norms instead of trying to fit in.

Agreed, unless you modify them they are almost always LARP-teir.

You know wearing camo pants or jackets is a pretty typical thing for even normies to do, right?

>25%
>historical reenactards
>expensive

You know most milspo things I see have outfits consisting of modern military surplus, which doesnt appeal to reenactor types and is usually really cheap?

IF YOU WEAR BOOTS, TIE THEM PROPERLY, OR DO NOT WEAR BOOTS.

What if its hot out and I'm in a casual situation? I see soldiers around base wearing boots with the laces completely removed on occasion because then they're just rugged slippers you can wear outside

terrible guide, please dont go outside wearing this

What the average resident of Florida wears?

What is this guide even. "I am armed" ahah.

WEATHER, SOCIAL EVENT, OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE, ARE IRRELEVANT; WHAT IS RELEVANT IS THAT YOU ARE WEARING BOOTS, THEREFORE, TIE THEM PROPERLY, OR DO NOT WEAR BOOTS.

This. It just looks so tryhard

i copped a pair too
i like em desu never owned tan boots till now

i want these boots

I mean these

can anyone help identify this camo? its from the new n hoolywood collection and i love it

Looks like tigerstripe. There are several different versions from the Vietnam period, but fashion copies are so common it's probably a slightly recoloured copy.

Lol. I always laugh at that when i see it on varusteleka's site

w2c jacket?

I suppose it;s one way to get battledress jackets to work.

You have shit style and you look retarded.

Now that's not very nice is it.

as a military member I would laugh my ass off if i ever saw some autistic fuck walking around in camo pants and boots

based mexican ninjas

You must not leave base very often because it's a pretty fucking mainstream look and has been for years. As a rule, when you can find military-inspired camo pieces at stores like Forever 21, Gap, and literally any fast fashion outlet e.g. Pull & Bear, Zara etc, they are not niche items worn by autistic larpers anymore, they're just fucking clothes. I don't even LIKE the look, don't own a single camo piece, but the way some of you talk about milsurp and military-inspired pieces would have already been out of touch in 1975.

I think the autistic fuck is you, user.

this is why people don't like soldiers

you do realise military inspired fashion has been a thing for like a century at this point

>the look you get when you don't even try at all
>looks tryhard

He just looks like a greasy slavic immigrant

>tfw no milspo gf

Why didn't you get shot already?

>beer gut
>battledress
Absolutely disgraceful

/k/ is one of the most retarded boards out here, don't dress like they say

That's not his gut you idiot.

Other military bro here, I saw it often enough before I even enlisted. Usually camo pants + sneakers though

I think (the right types of) combat boots look pretty Veeky Forums with jeans

these feel so terrible. kind of dig the look tho.

and why the fuck would anyone care about an autistic fuck laughing about them? lmfao

He looks finnish (and is)

Who else are you gonna trust to make you high speed low drag.

where u live bb?

Oh lawdy, is that some Daddy Howard OC?

Guess.

It's a freedom thing. Us eurofags wouldn't understand :(

Is that a wool boonie?

I do actually wish we could have guns and the like. But if I was carrying a Škorpion under one arm I wouldn't dress to advertise it.

It is indeed, yes.

I've been wearing this style for a few years rather exclusively, the only non-milsurp items I wear are Varusteleka's merino shirts, socks and underpants, and I'm beginning to care about the bewildered glances again.

What do?

Move into vintage workwear or something along those lines. That way you still have the pocket space.

But that sounds expensive...

Ah this is the weird thing, the branded shit that's like 130e? forget it. Just ebay the real stuff. I got an actual bleu de travail for £13, and some linen chore shirts for slightly more. 1920's one of them.

I copped a pair
Anybody here already have some? I was wondering what the fit is like and how the quality is

It totally is a style and I fucking love it. A combination of military surplus with casual/sports wear looks pretty damn good, especially if done right. Palace has been doing this a lot recently with a military brand known as ArkAir. Picture related.

id laugh harder at you for being you know...a hired meatbag

I love arktis stuff.

Their stuff is beautiful.

should i cop this? is it partisancore?

Useless for intended purpose though. I even said to the guy I deal with they ought to do dispersion in a red colourway since alpenflage works so well in a red brick urban setting. I tested alpen, dispersion and some desert patterns and the alpen won by a country mile.

I actually really like this

I used to wear that combo in highschool when i worshiped the columbine killers...

good times

>youtube.com/watch?v=OoogkKSFES0

this is you

i don't know if it is just me, but i have a huge pet peeve for mixing camo patterns.

Jacket name? Love those!

vegvisir ?

If you look closely into male fashion, even suits are milspo

no it isn't

>Shy LaBitch

Race mixing? I've come to like it, although I prefer a flat colour with another flat colour if I'm doubling up military gear. There's an outift in ARMA with trousers and a commando jumper that is top notch.

Just arktis smocks.

Just for camo purposes or unsuitable for outdoor use in general?
They look nice.

Oh for camo purposes, they have no faults functionally speaking. I find them to be a bit light, but they stop wind and rain showers and I suppose it encourages layering.

ID on boots??

Just a little thin then? Will it rip? How are the seams?
Will it get bullied by my other smocks for being a weakling?

Rocky SV2. Moon campaign boots.

Ah, the fabric is fine. It's quite a tough ripstop. I just have a preference for heavier fabrics, I think it's a psychological thing. I'm quoting from the website here but some of the seams are twin needled, and areas of wear are bartacked.

w2c boots?

im in love with that yard

Tan nomex aircrew jackets, mandarin collar

This. Men's fashion and the armed forces are so intertwined that modern business attire is based off of historic military uniform. Pic somewhat related

can you take a picture of your wardrobe

No it isn't. The lounge suit is purely english country wear.