Aposematism: What are your red flags?

>chokers

Some girls suit some chokers really well.

My red flag is coloured hair.

Do you people like anything when it comes to women?
>Chokers.
>Dyed hair.

So people here only like the most plain of plain women.

wearing all black
men wearing skirts

I only dislike them when they are done unimaginatively. If it is done with true creativity and not conformity, I can dig it.

Goddamn, i usually don't like art hoes, colored hair, trashy girls that look like they're annoying bitches and what not, but this girl is just beautiful.
I fall in love every time i see her, anyone got a name?

conservative, right wing beliefs

gigantic red flag

muh dick is wet. What aesthetic do I need to get one of these girls in bed?

brightly colored unnatural hair is a red flag for me, also: listing "chilling at home" as a hobby

>having standards
You're on Veeky Forums nibba, literally if it moves is good enough... Why are you talking about red flags.

Any nasal piercings, especially bull rings
Hoop earrings
Drawn-on eyebrows
Jeans up to navel with shirt tucked under

>not wearing an article of classical prostitute and modern thotwear or dying your hair acidic or shitty Kardashian thot colours is plain
Then yes, I like "plain" women. If "plain" means they look after themselves, have some modesty and they haven't had their pair bonding fried by dozens of dicks

you're a hoe lmao

tattoos, chokers, dyed hair, ear plugs and all kinds of other trashy "non-conformist" shit actually fits you more into a stereotypical group than dressing like someone with self respect does. it's funny how girls think it makes them "interesting" "unique" or "stand out" when actually it makes every man lump you into a group (good for a kinky fuck and not much else)

nose rings also fit into this category, I forgot that.
more popular than ear plugs now those went out of fashion i guess

>
>Anal piercings
>Overly complex tramp stamps
>Too many labia rings
>Poorly done diamond grills
>Smoking rocks from a boring glass (broke bitches)
>Doing cocaine cut with baking powder
>When they still have dried cum on their legs

Instant red flags

>I like prostitutes that wear kooky art school "creative" skank outfits
Get a hold of yourself

Ew
Do you guys really find this dumpy whore attractive? Nice eyes and lips, but imagine her in shape, with clean hair in a modest and interesting outfit

>Bob haircuts
>Doc Martins
>Balenciagas or Vetements
>contouring of any kind

whats with this bigfoot shit, second time today ive seen that phrase, someone is forcing a meme

Tatoos
Colored hair
Hair shorter than shoulder length

What he said
especially dark red hair
they're all crazy

Piercings other than ears.

Strangely colored hair

Dark lipstick

Cat eyes

Wearing any kind of expensive sneakers

Noticeably colored in it excessively trimmed eyebrows

Plastic surgery or lots of makeup. Also religious tattoos, jewellery, etc.

a personality

>you can see her degenerate nipple piercings through the top

Anyone who says they are different, unique or special because they are into and have "tattoos and piercings" are so out of touch with reality, they probably need a reminder when to breathe. Those things are as common as having eyes. They are plain and boring with no sense of individualism. They are the epitome of basic.

A girl that has zero tattoos or piercings is the real unique individual who hasn't blindly following the mainstream trend of the above. Now that's anything but plain.

what a pig

Piercings, specially nipple bars like , stretching ear plugs, and belly button jewelry

Forgot to mention cutting scars and blubber

What's wrong with having a little self respect?

>1 vertical nipple piercing, 1 horizontal
very interesting

Thet are both horizontal

ah you are right. still think it's a cute idea

Being fat

>non-natural color dyed hair
>tattoos
>any piercing that is not on the earlobe
>chokers
>drawn on eyebrows
There are plenty more, but these are the most obvious ones. Avoid these thots for anything other than humping and dumping.

Best post ITT tbqh

oh please. I can only imagine how pretentious you are in person

i used to like this kind of hairstyle but every girl i've met w/ it has been a total fucking cunt so i steer clear now

i actually laughed out loud at this good memes

im not that shallow, i dont judge people by individual things, i either like people or i dont and it takes more than coloured hair or piercings for me to decide that

Anything less then a bachelors degree

already ~50% of the population

the abs on the left is so dogshit lmao, stop halfway nigga what the fuck

girls that wear active wear shopping on leggings out and about.

fuckin yeezy

>Anal piercings ...
?

hoe is was dating with a negro

show yours? I wanna know how abs should look.
timestamp it for me bae.

I fucking love chokers. The girl that turned me down started wearing them after she turned me down. Feels bad man.

bruh I like girls with chokers and dyed hair but I never fool myself into thinking they're sane

Dude if you've been around young women in the last 10 years you'd realize that these people are the most basic bitches. Its one of those groups of people who think they're unique but are actually a dime a dozen.

>more popular than ear plugs now those went out of fashion i guess
The funny thing about that is you can still tell who fell for the self mutilation fad by their scarred ears. A lot don't even have plugs anymore, they just have disgusting stretched earlobes.

lol have you been around art hoes? You really don't need a personality to get with them.

>chokers
>large face piercings
>piercings anywhere other than 1-2 on each ear, one on the nose
>range of vocabulary (very telling because I'm in London and all the thots speak like absolute chavs)
>non-natural hair colour dye
>oversized jewelry aka nose rings/oversized earrings
>crop tops
>high waisted skin tight clothing
>tattoos
>bantu knots on non black girls

>range of vocabulary
It's really surprising how many of these girls are absolute retards despite having "education". I guess it's because they mostly have meme degrees.
>bantu knots
Just looks like absolute shit on everyone. Even on blacks just makes them look like tribals. Black women look much better with straight hair and the natural hair fad is kind of sad.

>Bob haircuts
whats so bad about them? they're cute imo

>Making this face in all their social media

Red flags don't even have to look bad, they just tend to signify that they are trash people. A lot of Aposematism animals are very beautiful, they just are poisonous.

this.. the hairstyle is good but most girls that have it are crazy or a total bitch lmao

If a red flag means my dick gets rock fucking hard, then yes chokers are a red flag

Whats the biggest red flag, as in it ruins a girl immediately?

A red flag is more of a visual warning sign you're dealing with a nutjob. A lot of attractive (usually kinky) stuff are red flags.

lack of self respect

penis
all else is fair game

This. I like the look of coral snakes, but for the sake of my sanity, dignity, health and continued future I'm not going to let one into my bed or stick my dick in one (unless it's a 10/10)

Contouring
Hands down, the single biggest indicator of a self confidence issue that has rotted the individual, a sheeplike mentality that probably has them reading cosmo articles about ethical paedos, why fucking black kids is super hip and cool and how to reinvert your prolapsed anus, also 9/10 times hiding older age or garbage genetics, fatness and terrible skin from smoking/drinking/takeaways, and like applying an extra layer of slutface onto the existing slutface

If you're a girl with kinda bad skin or you're a bit out of shape, it doesn't matter one bit as long as you're modest, honest and genuine (if most girls even know how to be these things), don't try and hide it and look like some wretched "baddie" Kardashian skank

I..I'm a red flag to you user?

Thats not a coral snake

Correct, it's a gurl snake, easy mistake to make

>it's funny how girls think it makes them "interesting" "unique" or "stand out"
Maybe they just like the style you autistic fuck

Maybe a style heavily correlates with a personality type you autistic fuck

>their pair bonding
This is the funniest fucking thing I've ever read in my life

yeah that's called a stereotype doesn't mean it's always the case

>what is seratonin release and permanent tolerance to attachment hormones
Young girls have such intense pair bonding that they fall head over heels in love with a fucking poster of a musician or moviestar

>sleeve tattoos
>too much tattoos
>more than 2 peircings
>ugly laugh/cry

Ugly laugh/cry isn't a choice or something that can be helped though, like having bunny teeth or funny ears or lanky arms, I think it's a cute imperfection and definitely not a red flag

it can be hidden though, at least the laugh.
but to be fair, no one's laugh/cry is pretty.

this is the most pretentious thing i have read

Yeah, self control is important, like not belching in public like a man, or screeching like a harpie, but a genuine laugh that's a little harsh or grating is nothing to worry about, you get over it quickly and it's not a choice to laugh at something
My laugh is pretty

i mean i have such an ugly laugh that i hide it by doing the "pushing air out of the nostrils and smiling" but i do lose my shit when something hilarious happens.

im a guy and i have it, would you avoid me?

Unless you're he-man or Conan of Temeria mode, yeah

>Conan of *Cimmeria

idk are you a cute twink?

thissss

80% of girls at my started wearing docs

gay

girls that dated hoodrats

>Has a bf

alright pal let's see your 8-pack then