perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

uniquefragrance.co.uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm looking for a fragrance that's quite woody, tree-like and masculine/musky.

I work in a suit shop during the daytime and in a bar during the night time. I'm 18, but I look like I'm in my early 20s. I'm looking for something that I can use as a daily driver/signature scent.

*Blocks your path*

I'm a fan of mahogany, cedarwood, sandalwood in terms of wood, and I also like pine, fern, etc. in terms of foliage.

Just got ADP Colonia Asoluta as part of a swap. It's got rave reviews, but to me it smells like regular, maybe even cheap aftershave. Kind of like Brut or something along those lines. Am I just retarded?

uniquefragrance.co.uk

Is creating your own perfume online a meme? I'm thinking of putting together my own perfume.

As someone who also works in a suit shop I'd recommend Prada L'homme 110%. Professional, clean, modern, inoffensive and isn't overpowering. you could also try reflection man which is more the type you described but is quite expensive. I don't think ch man prive like j suggested before, was confusing it with something else.

There was another post that had some good suggestions in the previous thread too

Opinions on Encre Noire original vs extreme?

Best casual fragrance for school, retail work, and hanging out for less than $120? 20 years old btw

I really liked L’Homme but I’ve had it for over two years and want something else to try. Something like L'Homme but sweeter. Maybe Ultime?

Terre D Hermes maybe

Does anyone know what is the jake Paul perfume?

Ok, so with shipping, customs, taxes, etc., I can get a bottle of Rock Rose for just under 500.00. Cop or not?

Try Allure eau extreme, definitely has some sweetness but not too much, good performance etcetc.

Thoughts on sauvage by dior?

Replaced original with Extreme for this year's winter frag and IMO it's an upgrade, but wasn't what I expected. I thought it would go the direction of Sycomore and simply be a classier, more refined version of the original, but this one is something different - it's as if Lorson tried to recreate the original from scratch as an incense fragrance and not a vetiver one. It's unmistakably a flanker of EN, however the original notes now play a support role.
The result is something that wouldn't look odd in a CdG bottle, the original's harsh and uncompromising minimalism is gone and replaced with a smooth mixture of incense, resins and vetiver with a powdery background. Such a difference is great as it makes the original and sport still viable if you're going for a certain style/mood.

i tried this at the mall and it wasnt for me. thank you for the suggestion. i appreciated it

ill check this one out. Thank you

Bois d'Argent

I'm assuming you're against crazy budget drug store shit, if you're not, adidas moves is hilariously good for its price point, about 10 bucks.

if you want something pricier, check out the scents from Commodity, under $100 for a gift set of an entire line or $105 for a bottle. my favs from them are Wool, Mimosa(female fragrance), and orris.

and of course there is CdG Man 2, which is always nice but it has really poor longevity.

How do you guy's usually apply your fragrance? I can't spray anywhere above my collarbone without eventually getting nauseous. I can apply some on the side and back of the neck tho.

Also how many sprays do you do with specific cologne. I always feel I never put on enough. What's the point of buying cologne if im the only one who can smell myself?

Side of neck, chad miasma, avoid Sauvage and you won't get nauseous

With strong stuff I do one spray on back of neck. With average stuff I do 1 on each side of neck and 1 in back of neck. With light stuff I double that. It also depends if you're spraying from a full bottle or a smaller atomizer. A bottle sprays more so if I'm using a sample or something I figure 2-3 sprays equals one spray from the original bottle.

I would try something like Green Irish Tweed, it's perfect for a young, entrepreneurial type like yourself.

what is this new meme

That guy’s just an old fuck who wears grandpa fragrances like Creed and Amouage, only suitable for 40-50+ men and fossils like Cary Grant. Ignore him.

Personally, I recommend either Eros or Invictus. They’re very sophisticated scents worn by young go-getters like Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg.

Gay as fuck forced meme

It’s not forced if everyone’s doing it, gayboi.

>either Eros or Invictus
>either
Inb4 layering: just pour the two juice together. There you have it, "Eros Invictus", an ultra-sophisticated scent. Does this sound too radical, too iconoclastic? Maybe. But I'm a visionary entepreneur and that's how I play.

I am in awe, good sir. I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

>you
>one other person (maybe)
>=everyone

No

Literally the first time I posted it, so yeah, there’s a bunch of people.

Deal with it.

pulse points. neck, chest, wrists. if its something intense like a*men you can spray on one of these places. if its something light, all 3.

helmut lang edc is goat, got me smelling like gay sex

I usually wear either Ralph Lauren - Polo Black, Diesel - Fuel for Life, or Versace - Eros.

so now there's 3 of you posting that unfunny cancer. Savauge shitposters at least put some effort in

Did you try the parfum? It's pretty masculine, and maybe it isn't sweet but that orange is a LOT stronger in it.

smells like medical supplies

Me again. I think I’ve found a couple that I’d like to buy some test vials. Thoughts?

greentext fragrance related stories
tell me of your exploits, your adventures, your victories and your losses

i wore Herod the other day and I got laid by a short cutie with DD titties

it was a good day

Those are ok if you want to work for the man forever. When you're ready to ditch the 9-5 and become a manly entrepreneur you only need to invest in 2 frags for the rest of your life: Eros and Invictus. I have figured out the best ratio for mixing them, which is 3:1. I have one of those 1 gallon insecticide sprayers from Home Depot, and I fill it 1/4 with Invictus and 3/4 with Eros. Every day just give 3 pumps and spray yourself until the pressure runs out, that should do it. You'll be partying with Elon and Mark in no time.

>le pulse point meme
Next you're gonna tell us not to rub the fragrance between our wrists or we will crush the molecules.

Don't listen to that faggot, he's full of pseudoscience bullshit. Spray it on the sides/back of your neck if you don't want to smell it all day, and on your forearms/elbows if you wanna get a little more in there (or for testing purposes so you can smell it).

>pulse points
>reformulated
>crushing the molecules
>synthetic

There needs to be a purge in the fragrance community. It's too full of bullshit and most of you guys eat that shit up.

Good meme, got a laugh. But I like the Sauvage memes and YSL L’Homme memes better.

But seriously thoughts on my testers?

Seriously? I own 3 of those (excluding Prada). My opinion is
D&G>AHS>YSL
However, females seem to think the inverse. Girls seem to love AHS (and similar frags like Versace Pour Homme) and dislike D&G. Maybe it's because I live in CA and it's nothing but Mexican whores with shitty taste, but that's my experience with them. I strongly suggest Dior Homme Intense, which is pretty much universally liked.

The One is seductive and it doesn't last long, so it's only use really is for sex.

The other three are good for what you wanted though.
I'd rank them as: ASHEE > Prada L'homme > YSL Ultime

None of them are bad, and honestly, I want to like Ultime a lot, but it's pretty average in regards for compliments. ASHEE and Prada L'homme will get better reactions from others.

Thank you very much guys. I’ll get ready to buy some test vials. I appreciate the help.

Perfect, get some user

How safe is it to buy samples from eBay? I’ve tried all the sites on OPs post but none have it. Is there more recommended sites for samples?

Bump

the one has zero performance and sillage and lasts only one(lol) minute on the skin

prada is kinda generic citrus

I'd go with YSL or Allure

Ebay is pretty good for samples. Just look for sellers with high ratings. I've bought tons of samples from the seller "marmoble." He has some of the best prices, has almost any common fragrance you could want, and does a good job packaging & ships fast. He also throws in little extras with your order. I highly recommend checking out what he's got for sale.

Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir.

>prada is kinda generic citrus

Spotted the faggot pretending to be knowledgeable who doesn't even know what he's on about, nor has ever tried most of those.

opinion on carbon luna rossa? real fuckin noob at this. Work a 9-5 and do fashion photo stuff on the side.

I don't really like it. It's like a sweeter sauvage if that makes sense. I don't like sauvage either, but most normie seem to love it so carbon is probably a good choice if it doesn't bother you.

ok, i havent tried anything else... I like woody stuff so I'll follow the infograph

Most places should have it to sample. Go to the mall and spray yourself with it and see how you like it. I wouldn't disregard it just cause one sperg (me) doesn't like it. Could be your new favorite!

t. All the forced memers, both sides of the retarded shitfling contest of the pink deo, and of course this spergy fag
I was right, the new thread was going to be saturated with even more tard cum. Keep it coming. I have popcorn this time.

Whats the best fragance to get pussy?

Creed Aventus and ambroxan frags (Dior Sauvage, Versace Pour Homme Dylan Blue) will smell pleasant to most normie women under 45.

I think there's at least 5 or 6 of us posting the funny Invictus Eros GIT meme.

What is it about whale waste (puke and shit), that smells so good lads?

Ambroxan smells like shit.

It’s actually not puke or shit. Basically sperm whales eat squid, but their digestive tracts can’t process the hard bits like the beaks, so they excrete a substance that covers the beaks, sort of like how oysters form pearls around irritants, so they can be passed safely. That substance is ambergris.

So, while it is passed through a whale’s asshole, it isn’t shit.

Where do you buy your fragances? And, are they legit? I am thinking on buying Amouage Lyric on fragancenet, is grey market trustworthy?

Why the hell would you want to hide your pheromones with perfume ???

Dude, shut the fuck up, Gary.

I own AHSEE and The one and prefer AHSEE

It lasts longer than the one but it's comparing a second to a minute because the chanel doesn't last long for me.

t. Stuffy old man

Quick guys I have an interview in 1 hour and don't know which fragrance to wear! I have GIT, Amouage Reflection, and Invictus! What do I do??!

Amouage Reflection in your dick and Invictus in neck, max 3 sprays

Well, I wouldn’t wear Invictus. Follow me here: if you wear Invictus, they’ll think you’re a young entrepreneur who’s only looking to work this job until you can save up to start your own business, and therefore not a team player. I’d go with GIT, because it’s a stuffy old man scent, and old people always work best in teams, like how they all vote together and shit.

GIT and AR are only appropriate for clubbing, and you sure don't want to come off as a young fuccboi. Apply hyper sophisticated Invictus generously to demonstrate that entrepreneurial spirit for all to smell. Don't thank me, thank FraG, everything I know I've learned here.

I like BdC but can't afford a £72 100ml bottle
Would Dylan Blue be an acceptable alternative?

Yea I find it to be a combination of BdC and Sauvage with some sweetness added. I recently got Aim High based on people talking about it here which is a very cheap clone of BdC and I have to say its not bad. Performance wise it is a bit lacking but it comes quite close to BdC.

>X Batch bought from last xmas still havent arrive
Yep, just sent them an email.

Man I just want them frag. :(

i had for two months in the notino shopping cart the 100ml bottle of robert piguet casbah for €55 now it's out of stock.

fuck why did i postponed for so long and didn't ordered in time

Idk about you but the performance of that clobbers BdC edt on my skin.

you'll find dozens of results for it being legit but there is a chance its old or a tester

where do you buy then?

For me BdC seems to last longer. I don't regret buying it at all though its a very good clone, way better than something like CDNI in my opinion.

Wouldn't getting an old bottle almost always be a good thing?

Fragrancenet. I've only ever received an old bottle once and a tester once despite ordering about 15 times.
I don't know about that user, I just buy whatever /frag/ tells me to.

Whats the manliest fragrance you've ever worn or smelled?

Varon Dandy

>I've only ever received an old bottle once and a tester once despite ordering about 15 times
Did you buy expensive items or cheap fragances? (cheap = less than 80$/70€)

I've bought things along the lines of Versace Eros, Versace Eau Frauche, Versace The Dreamer, John Varvatos Vintage, John Varvatos Black Rebel Rider, John Varvatos, and YSL L'Homme. I bought Versace The Dreamer twice and the second time I ordered it they sent me a tester and I'm pretty sure the John Varvatos Vintage is an older cologne.

I’ve never had an issue with fragnet. Even if you get old bottles or testers sometimes, I doubt the old bottles would be an issue, I’m sure they store them properly. Testers = wgaf, it’s the same stuff anyway. Only time I’d be pissed if I got a tester is if I was buying something really expensive that comes with a fancy box or something.

Oh yeah and Terre D'Hermes but there was nothing wrong with the Terre D'Hermes.

Lately I've been using CK Shock and I like the sweet yet masculine vanilla/cherry/tobacco scent I get from it. But now the weather is getting warmer and I feel it's not suitable for day time use anymore. Could you please recommend a fragrance that would give the same kind of vibe but being more fresh and therefore better for summer?

I've never heard of this fragrance until now. Thanks user, and nice trips.

>Order from fragrancex
>Monday, February 05, 2018
>It's now the 8th, almost the 9th
>Tracking information received. Shipment not yet picked up by DHL

Bvlgari Aqva Amara

Maybe try Ultra Zest for that masculine patchouli base with citrus as a top?
Or Bleue D'Issey?

How viable is Allure Homme Sport as an all situation frag? Looking for something nice that can be used as a no brainer frag.
Was thinking that over Bleu or maybe Le Male Terrible as a fresh scent that can cut through cold or stand its own in a bar or club

I really like AHS, i think its a good choice.

Wore a bit of my decant of Le Male Terrible today, like the peppery vanilla but will check out AHS before making my choice.
Money is tight due to unemployment so I can't go buy bottles on a whim

Thanks! Ultra Zest looks like an interesting scent to try.

Bottega Veneta Pour Homme has a very strong pine note and smells quite nice.