Hi!

Hi!

I'm a trans man who wants to be more daring in how he dresses. Right now, I normally dress pretty close to the advice trans guys usually get here. Black uniqlo selvage skinny jeans, button-down or flannel over an undershirt, sometimes a sweater, boots or Adidas. But I don't think that's entirely my style.

My work and my personal life allows me to dress pretty much as flamboyantly as I want, and I'm not afraid of being read as "gay". My favorite thing in my wardrobe is a skinny-cut burgundy velvet blazer, if that tells you anything.

In addition, I have a medical condition that makes wearing pants really painful at times, so at the very least I'd like to wear some skirts or dresses, and still be read as A Dude, even if a really queer one in a skirt. I'm lucky with my body-I'm 5'10", wear a 29" x 34" in pants, and can very easily have a completely flat chest.

My question is, how can I incorporate "queer" looking elements into my fits (especially skirts, dresses, and loud patterns) without just looking like an ugly girl?

You're very brave for posting here, but I'm sure you're not gonna get much help asking us, mabye try /LGBT/?

you're not gonna post this on /lgbt/ instead? good for you for transitioning tho

Just lurk on Veeky Forums and wear whatever the fuck you want.
Lurking is the key on finding you style.
I hope you live in a country where it's ok to be trans.

Go die in a fire subhuman

There is nothing wrong with being trans and anyone who says otherwise is a crybaby faggot

>You are a crybabyy!!!!
>YOU ARE WROONG I'M RIGHT!!

There shall never a be a country where trannies will be accepted.

Would drop crotch pants would work with your condition? Usually not a good look if you don't have a specific style, but it won't read as feminine at least.

Ok liberal

Congratulations, you look like the average Nebraskan woman.

like i feel you but like if you're trying to be read as male i.e. pass keep in mind most men try to avoid looking gay at any cost, even many gay cis men. this is because there are like actual consequences for being a faggot in our society typically. try baggy pants? also keep in mind queer is a slur that hasnt been universally reclaimed and is traditionally levied against gay men and trans women (see above).

in retrospect liek i take it back do whatever you want bc i dont want to shit on u for having some weird no pants condition and it literally doesnt matter at all. like no hard feelings yknow what i mean and im all for gender blendy stuff but like... i j feel like vague andro versus clash andro is a better play yknow what i mean idk.

Honestly, see a therapist. I am saying this with the utmost sincerity.

>there is no such thing as a slippery slope you bigot!
>spurts cum on child at pride parade

we made it 3 posts guys, proud of ya

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this

yeah and there would be nothing wrong with me cutting off my ear and sewing it on my leg

fags please go

F U L L R I C K

inshallah

"queer looking elements"

holy shit kill yourself

Dude what?
So you're trans
But you want to dress like a gay dude
Without looking like a girl? Am I getting that right?
Look up "G Dragon"
He's a male kpop star. Any white person attempting his look will look gay, but not feminine.