High waist

>high waist
>straight fit thigh
>lightly-flared leg
Is this the future of menswear?

>lightly flared

I don't think it's been long enough since the 70s

I like everything except the flare

High waist won't be coming back any time soon.
Fatties look terrible in high waist pants and fat people are the majority now.

.>the future
this is whats trendy right now in menswear already, i guess the fast fashion shops haven't caught wind just yet but its definitely in style

Fatties look terrible in any clothing.

Give it two years max to be assimilated by the "cool kids" then the general population will start buying high-waisted pants til the next trend

slim straight with non-tapered legs is fine but flared is trash

>thinking everywhere is like burgerland

i already wear majority high waisted and have copped some 70s style trousers. who else makes these i cant afford gucci but i want to find a brand that fits this niche versus thrifting

actually high waist looks atrocious on tall and skinny people because of diaper butt and makes legs look too looooooooong

don't know where you're from but i was in england recently and saw more fat middle aged people than i do here in america but we have more fat younger people i think

high waisted pants look infinitely better than low waisted pants, on anyone regardless of size

this is already a pretty trendy thing, doubt Veeky Forums will ever catch on though

Fat people like to wear their waistband under their gut you can't do that with high waist pants.

There are threads about high waisted pants pretty often, Veeky Forums has caught on. They're just not easy to find unless you can afford designer pants or manage to find a decent pair in a resale shop.

Even fat people look better with the waistband at the actual waist.
IDK about supersize-tier obesity tho, just regular fat people.

You're probably right.
It's time high waists came back, and high waist/tapered leg would be too similar to the preppy standard.

Lots of fat girls wear their leggings and swimsuits up to their belly buttons

>diaper butt
this has nothing to do with the rise of your jeans, it only happens when you've bought the wrong size or you have really weird ass and leg proportions

Waistband under belly roll is disgusting. Anyone chubby (especially chubby girls who tend to have floppy cellulite bellies rather than firm beer bellies) should be wearing high waisted pants. Once you're past a certain point though you're probably gonna look like shit regardless so might as well just wear whatever is comfortable

There's looking bad, and looking like you've just given up.

i see people doing this all the time, it's just sagging

looks pretty terrible, usually you can see their plumbers crack too

Hopefully. I'm waiting for flared slacks to make a comeback too. As long as it doesnt have the gay hippie fabric in the flare, then I'm all for it. What about large collars too? You need them to balance the flare

I wear high waster because it gives my balls room. I'm never looking back.

I found 2 pairs of old levis jeans that are like that, i like high waisted look and snug fit. But having a modern cell phone is hard with those pockets and mobility feels limited.

Are other brands besides gucci bringing the style back?

wrangler

THIS

Where the fuck do you even find everyday pants that are high rise? Wranglers crush my thunder thighs and Levi's stopped giving a fuck about their heritage.