W2C General I Guess?

Yo, anybody know where I could find a fake one of these?

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakerjobs.com/
ebay.com/itm/VTG-Fila-Mens-Track-Jacket-Velvet-Sz-Large-Color-Dark-Blue-Great-Condition/192452409498?hash=item2ccf0eb89a:g:j-MAAOSwjXNafryY
pendleton-usa.com/product/the-original-westerley-227899.html?rv=true&mrkgcl=846&mrkgadid=3182961850&rkg_id=h-65568aaee9d2cf0d3cecba3e934578cc_t-1518377206&adpos=1o1&creative=45114392652&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA8P_TBRA9EiwAJrpHM09UPjKBrqZLeyURxhQq5snLYBTX97VB2DHKGE1TrpchSLta4jUlYxoCj54QAvD_BwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Shanghai

id?

id?

Where to cop this hoodie ?

>buying fake slp shirts
just go to the thrift store and get some fucking hawaiian shirts

w2c a good quality, slighter larger fitting black n white striped t shirt? Or just a simple black shirt that fits similar to pic related, forgot the technical term for said fit.

help please

You're looking for a scoop neck shirt.

Damir Doma Satur

Id

raised by wolves reebok

Meant the pants, my bad

>Damir Doma Satur
THanks so much, its been years

That's saint laurent

Fila

Reebok

>Fila
ya i know i just want to know if anyone has the exact reference of the jacket.

Fila track jacket

retarded post

thanks

w2c shoes

They look like Clarks Wallabees

pants

I imagine raised by wolves to model the shoes in their own proprietary pants?

sneakerjobs.com/

not at all. they look like generic minimalists leather sneakers, whats different is the sole

Shirt. Color seems to be 'rust' but ID-inganything similiar to this is appreciated.

The Ralph piece and the white top. Not exact for the top but anything similar in construction?

w2c jacket?

w2c some white corduroy pants like these?

anyone know where I can find some simple black combat boots with a chunky toebox and a thicccc flat outsole like pic related? preferably for under $200 but that might be asking way too much

just search "trucker jacket corduroy collar" and you should find something on ebay or depop or some shit

desu there's a ton of similar shit to this at my local thrift store. I happen to own a couple myself. I suggest you start there

these are def just some wallabees

w2c coat

thats nice

wc2 timberland boot ?

ebay.com/itm/VTG-Fila-Mens-Track-Jacket-Velvet-Sz-Large-Color-Dark-Blue-Great-Condition/192452409498?hash=item2ccf0eb89a:g:j-MAAOSwjXNafryY

Closest I can get. Fuck you.

Mango

you can get these cheap at mnml.la

I.D on the fkn shoes plz

they look like GATs

thanks ily

w2c shirt?

Id on these glasses?

What brand is Shia's hat?

try sportsman's guide and other milsurp sites, ive seen v similar and good quality ones there for sometimes < $100. some are shit though so be sure to get one with reviews that you've looked over thoroughly

ohoho what troll

Nah the toe is wrong for gats. I have the movie so I'll watch it to see if I can tell.

right guy pants

been looking for this cardigan for years. Kill me

w2c shirt

pendleton-usa.com/product/the-original-westerley-227899.html?rv=true&mrkgcl=846&mrkgadid=3182961850&rkg_id=h-65568aaee9d2cf0d3cecba3e934578cc_t-1518377206&adpos=1o1&creative=45114392652&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKCAiA8P_TBRA9EiwAJrpHM09UPjKBrqZLeyURxhQq5snLYBTX97VB2DHKGE1TrpchSLta4jUlYxoCj54QAvD_BwE

w2c anything from this fit?? being trying to find the jumper and the airmax like crazy but I can't find either

Zara, i have it in a large hmu if u want it

clearer pic needed

I'm not that user, but if he don't want it from you, I'd be interested.

How much would you pay for it?

What are you selling it for nigga, do I really have to explain to you how to sell me something

id on the boots on the right?

I want to buy a white leather blazer 3xl/52/62 size, should I go eBay Indian retailer or are there better options?

what are these derbies

w2c those shoes

craig green x bjorn borg

I need this for scientific reasons

can someone hit me up with his instagram again?
forgot to follow last time it came up

w2c Dickies 874/873 for cheap in the EU. I see them mostly for 45,- on amazon etc., while they're 20 dollars in the US.

gearedtowardsgear

would you shut the fuck up?
it's a crepe sole
very clearly a wallabee, dickhead

YES ty

What are these called and do they do other colorways?

w2c shirt like one in this pic ?

Is it as simple as buying a loose fitting shirt or one size up?

Two sizes up for this look

They’re called fila rays only available in Korea

w2c patterned dress pants? pic strongly related

doing god's work

Zara, cheap as dirt

w2c similar yellow jacket?

Pinstripe pants sub 100$, for men pls

W2c pants

This vest

it literally says in the file name, the company is called black weirdos

chef pants for like $20

W2c?

looks like a tourist hat for Bavaria

Reebok club c, it looks like

a south korean gym

w2c bruce's shirt? Can't find any which look as comfy as this

id on glasses?

definitely Reeboks. Maybe revenge gums, or a variant of Club c85's

Those are either Red Wing Classic 6/8" Moc toes, or Thorogood American Heritage Moc toes.

That's gucci, I don't have any more info though

w2c this jacket?

are them just cuffed regular jeans like levis 501?

i need his pants help

they're just slim fit pleated pants

Looking for cozy cream crew neck waffle long sleeve tee like pictured. Palace have a polo out at the moment which has a similar vibe but I'm not really feeling the pockets.

cut does not look like 501 to me at all.

very observant but i'm asking where he got them

do you know how many fucking pairs of slim pleated black pants there are? nobody is going to be able to tell you the exact pair he has, fly over to korea and go ask him

ID on trousers?