Who getting /degeneratestuff/ for their significant other for valentines here? Whatcha copping for them?

Who getting /degeneratestuff/ for their significant other for valentines here? Whatcha copping for them?

w2c gf??? tfw no gf...

good idea for a thead, i was actually thinking of something to get for her.

Thinking I'd buy some red babydoll nighties shits cute as balls

thats retarded and racist

who /traditionalguy/ here and sending their gfs flowers?

We've already got handcuffs that I use on her pretty often. She also wears stockings and high heels for sex without me even asking, she just knows I like it. And she likes me to be so rough with her I actually feel bad sometimes for how much it must hurt, but that just comes with the territory of being engaged to a sexual freak with a higher sex drive than a rabbit.

I'll be destroying my girlfriend's vagina, maybe she'll let me stuff the flowers in her asshole.
Being traditional is so boring,

Stop spamming this board with tranny shit.

What's an fa gift tho fr .. was gonna cop a nice looking choc heart box

this....

>significant other
Hahahaha
>buying made in china tumblr shit to make your woman feel submissive
Fucking low T softboys

what's wrong with saying significant other?? and she's not "ur woman", she's a human being like any other woman ok

i can bench more than u and wear jackets that cost more than ur (moms) car

ur sassy estrogen drenched post makes me wonder if u need to have ur local gp examine ur testosterone levels

The soyboy post
The Chad Proclamation

Lmao. One of my sociology teachers (elective classes, fuck off) calls her husband her "partner". Everyone thought she was a lesbo the first 3 weeks of school.

>playing dressup with expensive fashion clothes makes me a man!
Owning your own house, business, women and having heirs makes you a man

I'll be doing both of these. Probably gonna buy some lingerie too.

I brought her a Cool Cat tee,
Is that degenerate enough?

whoa quick to project there lmao

friendly suggestion stop shopping at brooks brothers and injecting estrogen into ur ass cheeks before u post here again poofter

>repeat what you said
>"projection!"
Sad!

cute lingerie from an indie brand

All misogyny concerns aside, the phrase 'significant other' actually makes them sound incredibly insignificant.

>she's not "ur woman", she's a human being like any other woman ok
lol cucked as fuck

Virgin, here. Is the point of Valentine's Day for you guys to buy dildos and shit for your gf because you're afraid she'll think it's weird for you to give them to her on another day of the year?

cute

>those tattoos
Dear lord

Autists buy dildoes and gross skank clothes and watch some netflix with their thot, men make it a romantic day, do something thoughtful for their wives and likewise their wives take the initiative and do something sexy

the outfit, not her

>daddy's girl
X DDDD
"cosmo: how do I invert my prolapsed anus?"

degenerate

No that is effay as fuck

My gf isn't a filthy degenerate thot so I got her a book, some dior perfume and some chocolates. I pity you if you're with a girl that would be impressed with getting some embarrassing trash like op

op is bait but, you probably don't even know her measurements, so don't bother.

>Valentines
>Using the one "holiday" purely created to make you buy shit to prove your love to actually prove your love
>Falling for this shit

cuck

Is your girlfriend a stupid whore or are you a broke 16 year old? Or both?

that just looks cheap

its from dollskill, sugar thrills, i think its like $38 which is way overpriced

this is cuter desu op and at least its valentines themed.

why do women have to bring their fathers into everything, haven't they suffered enough?

its not about my actual father at all.
i just like my boyfriend in control, im his little girl lol. its cute to me and if he didnt also like it i wouldnt do it.

>its not about my actual father at all.
I don't believe you

T H O T S B E G O N E

my father is sitting right in front of me right now, watching the rugby. my mother is on the sofa next to him sleeping. its all very normal user, i have no traumatic past, i rarely argue with either of my parents. im not a rebellious daughter, i dont go out, i dont drink or do drugs, i do well in my studies.

Nothing, bitch will be on her period

it's more important to make your SO happy than care about this shit. if they don't care about valentines then whatever, but acting like that if they do care is just autistic

This model shaves everywhere except her upper lip?

maybe they forgot to photoshop her lip, because whos gonna zoom in on that?

>i just like my boyfriend in control, im his little girl lol.
Too cringy to not be bait

Nobody cares about being called racist anymore Hernandez

i am asian and im buying this for my white girlfriend

those arent the lips most are straining to see

>significant other

What's that?

Is Le Reddit troll a meme again