What the hell is up with my Doc's?

What the hell is up with my Doc's?
>They're the 8loop versions and I've only had them for about 9months.

Is this a factory defect?

Clean your camera you whore.

And no, doctor marten boots are just cheaply made. Not even worth the re-sole cost

This.
They are overpriced chinese shit.

I had the exact same problem with my monos, only the slit was a lot longer. Took them to a cobblers and had it sealed up and they've been fine ever since, been wearing them for 3 years now. Don't listen to and , they might be cheaply put together but that doesn't mean they won't last if you take care of them.

>I had the exact same problem
So your $100+ shoes are likely to have a common manufacturing fault which will require a cobbler to fix and you believe that to be acceptable?

Yes
>Now scoff

squirt some shoe glue or super glue in there and clamp it closed for a few hours

To be honest I am extremely rough with them

cheaper than a pair of Nikes, lasts a year...where do you live where $100 is a lot, Namibia or something?

>$100
I bought pic related on the 50th anniversary when they were selling a limited number for the original price (£3), then sold them and used the money to buy a pair of monos AND made a little profit on the side. I'm not stupid enough to buy them full price but I'm also not stupid enough to drop £150 on a pair of solovairs.

I am assuming you are American? Don't you have some kind of guarantee? In the UK it's about a year, you don't contact docs but the company who sold you them and they replace them. You got sold a defective product.

>where do you live where $100 is a lot
That's not the point though Doctor Marten are selling a substandard product for an inflated price.

I bought pumas once during a big sale
They fell apart after one month of everyday use, never again
My Adidas usually last 6-12 months, so that's what I stick with

This this this this this. I can't say this more. YOUR BOOTS ARE MADE IN CHINA WHERE QUANTITY RULES OVER QUALITY. Maybe back is the day doc's "lasted forever". But those day's are long gone.

It’s called fashion mong

The answer is Timberlands next time.

Hey soy-boy, doc martens are literally shit tier garbage.

bought myself a pair in 2015 and still in a good shape, wearing them every day, 8/8 would buy again

This

You would be better off buying Danner if you want some actual quality in a work boot style.

Well, that's a hiking boot, not a work boot lol

That is why I said work boot style you retarded faggot.