Aesthetic Headphones and Earbuds

I believe that it is truly an endeavor to find headphones meet both the aesthetic need and the high quality audio need, so recommend and discuss headphones and earbuds

sennheiser 599s
these are basically part of my everyday outfit, i kinda wish they made them in grey black or some dark colours but they look pretty aesthetically pleasing to me anyway.

and of course you cant beat sennheiser in fidelity, comfort or otherwise

i dont know shit about earbuds sorry

I bought my earbuds for $12, they sound fine. I honestly can't tell the difference between them and my $200 headphones.

people like you gross me out

I have the Sony h.ear 1st gen, I think they’re pretty effay plus they have noise cancelling and sound good. And they come with a wire whenever I don’t want to use Bluetooth

For IEMs consult chink shit general on /g/. I got compliments on every pair of chinese phones I bought and their sound is surprisingly good.

I use these, you either love them or hate them

and unlike other headphones they don't press my glasses into the side of my head

they do m8

Literally only the apple ones are aesthetic. Other ear buds look cheap and anything bigger than earbuds looks tryhardish.

fuck
i guess thats my fault for buying headphones a week after they are released, i guess i have to find someone with grey ones who wants to trade now

you posted the best already

My Boseiboys

>bose

too bad all of above are fucking ugly

apple airpods or whatever theyre called

these are freaking awesome.

fugly

nice bait

There are no aesthetic headphones and earbuds. You can't be fashionable and wear earphones or earbuds outside your house. It will not only make you look more ignorant but less confident and if you're using your headphones indoors then just pick a pair you think looks good and functions. I don't usually use earbuds at home but Sennheiser and Sony are both great.

wait a moment those arent 599s

THESE. they look good and have great audio. they used to be my favourites until a crackhead stole my bag.

> It will not only make you look more ignorant but less confident

I honestly never got this but I've heard the argument multiple times when discussing headphones, don't americans use headphones or are they somehow frowned upon in a public setting?

I've seen fucking giant headphones on the streets and generally I'd say they are pretty popular around here

that being said I do live in Scandinavia where headphones besides keeping your ears warm also make people less likely to talk to you in public so it's a win-win

Apple earbuds are the most aesthetic imo. BUT gumy earbuds are just as cool. cant go wrong with Sony either. Earbuds are universally shit so get whatever

>aesthetic headphones
I like Sony mdr 7506/cd900st, Msr7, Hd600, Sony ma900, Mdr z7, Audio technica ‘ear suit’ series, akg k701/k702/k240/q701

These are the best value headphones in the world. They'll make you question why you spend £300 on headphones when these only cost 30

+ audio technica air series, akg k612, r70x

I have these. I enjoy them.

I want to get these, but no money :(

I’ve had these for 2+ years, thousands of hours of use, and they’ve been consistently great in terms of sound quality and comfort. But are they Veeky Forums? Be honest.

idk if they're Veeky Forums but I see normies wearing these. If you ever get the chance, exchange them for m40x's unless you're in love with the bloated bass of the m50x's.

I got 20 bucks what good quality shit can I get?
>hate wireless

Id?

audeze lcd-2

akg k712/k7xx or fostex th-x00 are nice choices too. depends on your usage.

Is this thread really necessary? Go talk about headphones on /g/, i don't think there is going to be any great insight into the aesthetic of headphones here vs there

Koss Porta Pro

Where did you find them for 30, I only see them going for 50+

Not at all

As an American, I definitely judge people who wear full sized headphones in public. The first thing that comes to mind is a basement dwelling gamer nerd who was forced to leave his house for some reason and needs to bring his giant people protection headphones to feel safe in public.

A giant techy accessory doesn't really look good with fits outside of techwear. Also, it's pretty dangerous walking/biking/whatever without hearing the sounds around you. I've seen so many headphone wearers nearly get creamed by cars.

amazon
he said £ btw

b&w p5s

I hate in ears and I hate wireless

Those wired earpods in the OP are my perfect headphones

They leak too much sound and i don't want people to know i'm listening to kpop at full blast while commuting.

I got modular headphones.

>on ear headphones
lol
>open ear headphones outside
lol
>bose
>silver color
lol
>exposed wiring
lol
>tin can sounds
lol
>meme
lol

>can't replace the cable on all of these
lol

This.

I had option to get aiaiai's for free and they're sounded like absolute trash so i skipped. I'd rather listen music on basic apple earbuds

>>can't replace the cable on all of these
You can on the AIAIAI you fucking retard. It's modular. You can replace every part.

you provide such constructive feedback

>tfw bought something silimar to this when i was 12
glad i never took them outside

Simple and aesthetic and good sound

my nibba

Grados are super nice and have a nice aesthetic.

I've got the 80i's and I had the 60i's for years. Great sound and excellent customer service. My only gripe is the regular earpads are flimsy and the donuts are uncomfortable for long time wear.

Why don't you post what you use then?

Anybody know of any aesthetic and nice sounding earbuds that are low priced?
Poorfag here

my friend gave me his 1st gen H6s that he never used for my birthday. the cable it comes with sucks ass but i replaced it with a v-moda one. pretty good sound, looks decent too.

Apple earbuds are shit

ask
and
they should have a pretty good idea

>My only gripe is the regular earpads are flimsy and the donuts are uncomfortable for long time wear.
Yeah, the regular pads must be swapped out.
The cans itself are uncomfortable to wear at first. I did find that after a few months they loosened up and felt OK on my ears.

>greentext

If you know you know

Actually, for the price the sound quality is pretty solid.

Not everything apple makes is shit, you can't really argue with the fact that they lead design trends and their shit is just nice.

Been a fan of the Parrot Zik series, got the first gen and pic related. Somehow the first gen design impressed me the most, but sound-wise both are great. Also the ergonomics are god-tier.
>Starck designed
/fa asf