What's the correct name for these things and w2c?

What's the correct name for these things and w2c?

Wanted to cop one? (probs from ali) but unsure on what they're actually called and how to get a simple styled one.

>inb4 underage

never seen people do this in my city until recently (fashion trend).

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/climbing-carabiners-and-quickdraws/b?ie=UTF8&node=3402541
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>never seen people do this in my city until recently (fashion trend).

no wonder, it is hideous, imagine walking around with an obnoxious jiggling sound

>pinky ring
>designer keychain

gay

not gonna put my keys on there.

probably just something random for the sake of it.

>using a keychain for something other than keys

meh

it's a carabiner. they're supposed to be used to lock animals out of trash and chicken coups.

> OMG, if I put keys in my pocket they'll tear up the cheapass material in the pocket!

That's what these are for. Grown men used to use them all the time, before it became ok for men to carry bags.

Oh tha't's cool, never seen this before.

I always put my keys in my pockets, thought it would be interesting to experiment my style with one of these and adding shit to it with or without keys idk.

Not dressing for Veeky Forums 's approval.

Though it shows a credit card, that would usually go in a wallet, which is a whole separate piece of leather that gentlemen carried.

The pocket in the keycase was usually for the driver's license alone, to make sure one never went driving without carrying the license.

Why do you talk like such a huge flaming faggot?

where do i buy a caribeaner?

ah that's pretty cool, thanks for the info user. I'll look into them preferably when I have enough keys to have the need for it.

"Faggots", in the sense of "idiots", might describe people who want to hang things off something as delicate as a belt loop.

I have one like Elias at that famous pic. I have two keys and a hair tie to tie around the keys so they don't jingle when I walk because that is annoying.

So yall gonna tell me what these are called?

What would I search (on ebay/ali) to find these? These aren't common in my city

think it's called a ''key ring''? makes sense!

Anywhere from construciton/hardware stores to hiking biking stores

These are called faglets.

key rings usually comes up with the attachments or the loop itself. Not the carabiner type clip that would be big enough for a belt loop of the sort .

nice try though

I just walked into a shop that sold paint/bolts/tools and asked for a carabiner. The guy showed me some regular and one like Elias and of course I bought that one. 1€ and it has lasted me three years. Some designers sell them for hundreds but that's gay.

fob

pretty much every1 who isnt a wangster does that here in the bay i stole mine off a backpack in the goodwill there is always little carabeaners on some backpacks in there

amazon.com/climbing-carabiners-and-quickdraws/b?ie=UTF8&node=3402541

A fob is a chain, with some kind of doodad on the end, attached to either a watch or a key ring.

I wanted one too then a girl told me it looked gay

just the idea of wearing a keychain from your belt loop screams caretaker/grandad..brooklyn beckham rocks this and gets away with it (just) because hes a beckham..otherwise he would look like all the other try hards of hes generation.

w2c pants?

yep, it would definitely suit you
go for it faggot

who tf doesnt keep their keys on a carabiner LOL

literally just get a carabiner and clip it to your belt loop