Ok

Does this work?

Gonna drop kick you if I see you wearin this shit in public

f I t e m e

Agreeing with this guy.. make that two dropkicks.

I love the color scheme but ASSC has gone way downhill since it started.
If you really want to push it their flannels are /okay/ but only for tryhard middle schoolers

>Too retarded to even understand basic concepts of style
>Wears ASSC and NMDs

Color me surprised.

nardo inspiro

>gone downhill

it was always shit though

>Gonna drop kick you

Lmao literally looks like those 20 euro jackets you can pick up at any Inditex brand store like Pull&Bear or Bershka. When will this fat pajeet kill himself?

>gone down hill
>too salty he can never catch a drop

What's wrong with NMDs?

If you think ASSC was ever a good brand or concept you should honestly get the fuck off this board and back to KTT or /r/Streetwear

It’s always been cool. Just because you’re too deep into palewave

Nothing

Hey buddy you have to be 18 to post here. Back to the Basement or Supreme talk :^)

Post your fit then

Every person I've ever seen wearing ASSC is some little highschool instagram model. I see them getting denied entry by the bouncers at most of the places I go to.

>people are now defending NMD's and ASCC here

Lmao @ the state of this board, where did this all come from because it wasn't that bad last year.

/r/streetwear and the Basement are here.

for a party, sure

I’m failing to see how this is naruto.

what kind of underage normie retard wears this brand?

Make that four drop kicks

Shino core (parka/anorak and ninja boots)

Hope you know how to counter judo

you and the any other Veeky Forumsggot wouldn't do anything. These would look good to 90% of people, not my personal style but i say go for it. Veeky Forums just likes to hate on anything popular

They're e v e r y w h e r e and reddit tier. It's like yeezys. Most of the flyknit stuff has the feel of populist groupthink

whats a good adidas shoes that isnt generic NMDs?

>caring so much about what other people wear you want to fight them

>being this colourblind

i'm from eastern europe and this dead ass looks exactly like this one model of a new yorker jacket that a lot of guys wear

maybe buy something that isnt adidas because adidas is comically played out at this point?