Favorite fashion YouTube channel?

Favorite fashion YouTube channel?
Honestly I think frugal is pretty funny especially the memes.

Pretty sure we can at least agree Teachingmensfashion is the worst.

Sangiev, actually has good and original content that derives from the standard LA hypebeast channel. Although his fits are hit and miss, still the best out there.

Watched some and it's shitty 16 year old humor and Reddit memes. Some of it is ok though

avery is the best
frugal is funny but not that informative
teachingmensfashion is just entrylevel stuff and cant really be classified as fashion

avery and some sangiev

anything other is complete trash

Sangiev

I like non hypebeast vlogging content

Avery and Mangoose

Sangiev is pretty good.

avery, sangiev, magnus (when he's not shilling)

same, only these three

If Sangiev posted here you faggots would call his fits shit and tell him he's a poo in loo.

i'm pretty sure hes filipino/french not indian

yeah because tripping or setting up a personality on an anonymous imageboard is pretty cringe. hence why he is a good youtuber and not some insecure tripfag

What do you guys like about Avery? Seriously. He's literally buying a lot of expensive stuff and making relatively strange and boring fits of them. He obviously considers himself as someone who doesn't follow the hype, but I can see any interesting ideas in his fits. Or is it his ,,message'' to buy designer items and make it look cheap and boring? Yes, fashion is an artistic phenomena and in't about being loved by everyone. Anyway I can't get why he is getting that much appreciation

I meant ,,I can't see any interesting ideas in his fits''

i think his outfits are good and really suit him well. he's just overall entertaining imo

nothing about this nigger looks filipino

avery literally only wears oversized thshirts

pretty sure he's said he is in vids but ok

definitely not an indigenous filipino then

ok, we had understood that you are filipino and trying to look like an expert on this

i'm not filipino tho

Avery, recently, has been my favorite fashion youtuber too. He'll have periods off and on that I'll love or hate. I like how a lot of his stuff recently is based around thrift and punk culture, and will highlight cheaper pieces with more expensive ones. When he first started his channel, a lot of his stuff, like a lot of other fashion youtubers, were very hype based. Now I think he has a lot more knowledge about fashion and branding.
But I think he's really come into his own and has a very unique style to him where he shows you don't necessarily need a lot of money to look cool.

I think what makes sangiev unique his willingness to experiment with different styles and trends. He doesn't usually gravitate towards the most hyped piece but he'll kind of find his take on it. I'm not a huge fan of some of the pieces he's been getting, like the balenciaga harnesses. But since he had a job in retail, he could provide a lot of information about brands that a lot of other youtubers couldn't, like when he went through his slp phase.

and Veeky Forums literally only wears black

This is Antwon because he reviews tech wear pieces with good information with some self aware humor.

Can anyone Rec some fashion youtubers that dress like WHITE men. And not like a fucking meme rapper

He’s from Sri Lanka

Tbh he just has a good frame and everything looks nice on him.

Reviewbrah

This

I hope you guys know frugal is Hawaiian right

Paul Cantu

the only yt ive watch is that unknownvlogs guy because i like laughing at the hypebeast fit videos

I kinda like Alex Costa but that's just me.

>tfw Im posting other peoples shitty fits from wdywt threads on Veeky Forums to sangiev's #getrekt in the hope to get featured

AWWW RATS

the only correct answer is SHOWstudio
youre welcome, retards

Alex Costa is the only worthwhile fashion YouTube.

any decent ones for women? both street stuff and just general nice non-thot shit.

Not unless you want to look like something straight outta pinterest

based with the zip off combats

Justine Leconte?

Lmao

TeachingMensFashion

this. if he wanted to have an identity he can just do it on youtube

when they actually post common apparel are pretty good. but magnus for humour desu.

frugal aesthetic got annoying

he kept using the same jokes and format every video and it wasn't enough to keep me coming back to him

i like magnus, but sometimes he acts like hes a expert on fashion or something

#1 source for shoe expertise

Kaileemckenzie