Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=unobJ9zXicg
youtube.com/watch?v=_l3XmeWfvxs&feature=youtu.be&t=8m27s
youtube.com/watch?v=8KG1GI7QtRE
youtube.com/watch?v=DtwviGsGFxg
fragrantica.com/perfume/Hugo-Boss/Hugo-Urban-Journey-48091.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eros and Invictus ended being the best fragances

Where i should apply fragrance? On neck and wrists?

youtube.com/watch?v=unobJ9zXicg

Thoughts on this as opposed to La Nuit?

Ive enjoyed la nuit but didn't buy because performance could have been better. This has a pretty damn solid performance in my skin, so I was thinking of copping.

Thoughts on Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille? My dad had it and I loved it. I'm a student poorfag so I'm not wether or not I should spend £150 on 50ml perfume.

Neck and wrists are a female thing, neck because they want to be kissed there. That being said I did it like that for years. I do chest and forearms,

Pic related if shirt or jersey and same spots+forearm if you are wearing tshirt or similar

Just buy decanters for like 20 bucks. Check out Perfumedcourt or Surrender to chance

Any thoughts on this? I got it for my birthday, but I don't wanna open it until I finish the one I'm using now.

Did you just say you don't want to open a new cologne because you want to wait until you finish the old one? thats not how cologne works, you should have different colognes for different occasions and Invictus is good for going to frat parties.

Someone here said CK One Shock is like TV with more tobacco and less vanilla.

You should check out Tabac Rouge Phadeon. It is quite similar to Tobacco Vanille but lighter and more suitable for daytime use. And a lot cheaper.

I guess I'm just autistically averse to new things.

Does that mean it's good?

It might have been me. It's definitely a good well-blended tobacco scent advertised as a HS kid scent

Depends, are you a young entrepreneur?

so only neck if i'm wearing sweater?

Yes, because clothes cover much the rest of your body, and applying under clothes is pointless. Behind the ear is another place which I have read that is good

Invictus and Eros are some of the most sophisticated fragances out there, used a lot by young entrepreneurs such as Elon Musk and Zuckerberg

just hear what the lovely Sophie has to say about this mature and sophisticated entrepreneurial scent: youtube.com/watch?v=_l3XmeWfvxs&feature=youtu.be&t=8m27s

so /invictus and eros/ is a new /sauvage/ ?

No, Sauvage is not even close to the real deal, it's what thirsty teenagers grasp for in hope of getting some pity fucks. Invictus and Eros are carefully crafted masterpieces appreciated by true entrepreneurs, who get all the prime pussy

Find a flaw

(((You)))

Also Veramoss and not actual oakmoss.

It’s not layered with Eros.

Paco Rabanne truly is the greatest perfume house in the world. They employed not one, not two, not three, but four master perfumers to give birth to this beauty!

What's this, Sauvage?

Why the fuck hasn't Eros gotten a single flanker yet with its success?

>aqua notes
>lemon
>orange
>patchouli

What is this, every male scent in existence?

Full dubs speak truth

I actually haven't smelled Invictus before what's it like and why is Invictus Aqua so much more highly regarded?

They know it won't live up to the original. Only once in every 100 years a perfumer messiah descends upon our mortal realm to deliver us a new nectar of the gods

youtube.com/watch?v=8KG1GI7QtRE
So there's like a Danish fan made commercial for Eros. Discuss.

It smells good, as simple as that. Aqua is more highly regarded because is stronger with ambergris

blacked

fucking kek

Is Tom ford beard oil worth it or are non fragrance based products better? Any recommendations?

>started wearing my first adult cologne
>never got any compliments or anything but I still like it
>wore it to work yesterday
>manager told me it makes her nauseous
how do I deal with this

Well what was it

dylan blue

Get Sauvage, Invictus, or Eros. Preferably you could layer all three in that order starting with Sauvage as a base.

I tought you said adult cologne

fuck you I bought it on recommendation from /frag/

>manager told me it makes her nauseous
Well, you should be realistic and discard it. On the bright side, you now have an opinionated and straightforward judge in your fragrances to test on

frag is full of teenagers. what do you expect. you literally picked a club fragrance to go to work with. also don't pick anything from Here;s what I would pick for work: armaf tres nuit, bleu de chanel, tom ford grey vetiver

okay bastards
give me something aquatic-y that I can wear daily in florida heat without being overwhelming
preferably something I won't be bullied for buying

Step off the HATE-TRAIN for 1 sec, EROS is surprisingly smooth & calming. This is because EROS smell like 【Lemony Mint Vanilla Bomb】which make it a great Aromatic Therapy for stress relief:

【MINT】relieve stress, anxiety, pain, raise alertness, increase energy, and even improved memory

【VANILLA】calming, soothing, sedative effect on brain Vanilla not only reduce social-anxiety, but it is also a proven spirit-lifting【Anti-Depressant】Lastly, Vanilla like chocolate is an Aphrodisiac that stirs sexual desires EROS is a great DATE/SEX Scent for watching Netflix on the couch w/your partner. Its smooth calming quality relax your partner into romantic sex.

You can HATE the Versace the Brand, or HATE Eros Homo-Erotic marketing, but you cannot DENY EROS is a Minty Vanilla with heavy dose of aromatic therapy

【EROS is OverHype as Club King】 Due to its Calming tranquil qualities, EROS lack the "ATTITUDE" of PB INVICTUS or 1 Million. Eros can't compete against Armani Code Profumo in Projection nor Longevity. It'll work in club, but not the best. Eros perform the same as reformulated JPG Le Male

I EROS but for an entirely different set of reasons: • EROS is loud enough for clubbing, but also • EROS is also Calm (relaxing) enough for working • EROS is romatic for dating, and • EROS is relaxing enough for aromatic therapy • EROS MINT give it a Summer Freshness • EROS VANILLA give it Strength to in Fall & Winter • EROS = 10/10 in all season VERSATILITY

EROS has no Weakness, other than a poorly conceive marketing as a Club scent. People jump on the HATE Train without discovering its Theraputic qualities.

EROS is actually better on【Older Mature People】 Its soothing, calming, qualities give it a vibe of a Mature Confident Man (who doesn't need to prove).

Younger Men might be better off with Paco Rabanne Invectus / 1 Million / Black XS, PB Frag have serious ATTITUDE that makes you STAND OUT in clubs.

a-user, I know it will hurt but listen up: Dylan Blue is something like the homosex equivalent of sauvage: it works fine, it's just that women are not its target audience. versace was pretty open about it in their marketing: youtube.com/watch?v=DtwviGsGFxg

>I have bad taste in frags and I'm gay now too
it just keeps getting worse

lmao
Also isn't the guy at 00:43 is an mma fighter

This dude’s reviews are gold.

Fragrantica has the best spergs.

I dont get this frag stuff... i have laying around about 100 different decants and there are only around 5 frags which i would really wear on a daily basis, because i actually like them and also other people may like them.
all the other 95 are crap. like all the oud fragrances, oud is cancer. all strong musky scents - cancer. grey vetiver could be really nice but they have to ruin it with ugly musk... come on..
my favs are sauvage(i love the ambroxan, 5-6 days of wearing and you only smell cheap synthetic crap),
french lover(some find it scary, i like it very much),
bleu de chanel(boring but ok),
roja enigma ph (im digging the cola note - awesome but i cant wear it because im young looking and $$$),
dior homme intense (but i dress sporty, doesnt fit me most times),
ysl body kouros (wearing it only at home, doesnt fit me actually, im white and not arabian or something like that)

not favs
mugler stuff - ugly sweet
other malle frags - most animalic, i hate animalic, smells like old ladys
nasomatto - black afghano nice scent but i dont want to smell like im carrying pounds of weed (blaze it fegget)
chanel allure frags - to much aldehydes and only smells nice when not youself, but someone else is wearing it
chanel platinum - old men drydown, otherwise great
encre noire - SPINACH i dont want to smell like popeye
terre de hermes - OK, gf doesnt like it at all fuck you
le male - synthetic mess
1 million - "
eros - "
acqua di gio ph - not good
adg profumo - bit to orientalic
d&g the one - shit performance smells just OK
ysl la nuit - very nice frag but i feel like a teenager wearing it
succus - sometimes its fun to wear it, but gets annoying very quick
eau de narcisse - i love iris, but its androgyn and others say i smell like women
vetiver frags - for men in their 40s i think

Alan Jouban, yeah. He has a modeling contract with Versace.

well, it doesn't make you actually gay in the same way how cross-dressing wouldn't make you an actual woman so... anyway, normies don't give a damn about fragrances. just buy sauvage or the much better lalique l'insoumis when you run out of dylan blue. y-you didn't buy the 3.4oz bottle, did you?

What's the most Veeky Forums drink, and why is it white tea?

civet coffee

>jasmine pearls

I felt the same way about vetiver for a while but now it's my favorite frag note.

Tastes change and mature user so keep that in mind.

It's 4Loko

What's the purest patchouli scent?

Second question, might be the same as the first, what's the nicest scent heavy on patchouli?

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I prefer NOS desu.

Also, not a StarCuccs cuppu?

Tried Hugo Boss Man yesterday, I like the crisp and fresh scent as opposed to overly sweet fragrances. Any feedback on it?

Are wh*te women even Veeky Forums anymore

Nazis are Veeky Forums so it's probably good.

Personally I thought Eros was a meme fragrance, I flash in the pan that would disappear

Fave scent that vanished: CK Encounter. Perhaps because it lasted 27 seconds before skin smell

gonna have to agree with you mate.
maybe silver needle jasmine to be exact

Mah nigga

I recall nothing of HB except that it was plain.
There's like 11 variants, have you tried those?
fragrantica.com/perfume/Hugo-Boss/Hugo-Urban-Journey-48091.html

Just ordered this, did I fuck my self?

Apparently the global fragrance market is worth like 100 bil annually and has 95% profit margins
Good goyim

Is this a good fragrance for a real masculine scent?

I can't buy a 50gal drum of it.

Just got some Prada Luna Rossa Sport. How did I do?

New YSL called Y

Apparently the newest bottles of Le Male are no longer cucked by reformulations, can anyone confirm?

I tried a sample of le male and it was awful. It just doesn't work for me or maybe it was the formula.

No reason to get scented beard oil

What are you top 5 winter frags bros?

La Yuqawam Homme, Ultra Male, DHI, DHP, Fahrenheit le Parfum

Spicebomb
Indonesian Oud
Shock
DHI
Uomo Intense

It's gonna be comfy af if we end up with /fapol/ on April 1st

Eros
Invictus
1 Million
Eros+Invictus (layered)
Eros+Invictus+1 Million (layered)

Can get either of these two soon - TF Oud Wood or TF Tobbaco Oud which is best of them and why?

Which do you like the smell of more:

A) tobacco
Or
B) wood

If a, then buy tobacco oud and if b then buy oud wood.

What's a good fragrance to wear in humid weather?

Anything citrus-based and light

what

make that happen they are my 2 main boards

Should I step out with some Dior Homme Eau? it's going to be 60% tomorrow with 75% humidity.

60 degrees*

lel

s i p b o i s

*Blocks your path*

pol is autist garbage

wtf I love Eros now