Your car is part of your fit

so Veeky Forums ive been having an idea for a while, inspired by what clarkson said years ago on top gear along the lines of "your car is part of your outfit".
do you guys choose your cars to suit your style and / or choose your style to suit your car?

i plan one day to have multiple cars varying from timeless patina'd classics to modiefied modern sports cars and thinking i should change my style to fit which car im driving.

itt post cars and fits that go together

What fits will go with my e30 shitbox

Thats so expensive you probs wont be able to afford more than 2 nice cars

My baby. V6 with decent speed and gas milage. Loaded with leather seats

I make 120k and drive an all black 2009 audi r8 like pic related, how should i dress?

Citroen was effay as fuck back in the day.

Veeky Forums here

Pic related is my car, 1999 Toyota Camry. I wear gildan hoodies, fleece joggers, and clean sneakers. I would say this outfit and car go together.

Accurate. An unassuming aesthetic. I can respect that.

Driving because you live in a suburban shithole is not Veeky Forums

Looks comfy af. I wish more cars had goofy science fiction designs.

>suburb
>shithole
back to your city you go Muhammad/Jamal/Julian

If I could I would buy this
it reflects my inoffensive/largely-unnoticed blend of european and japanese fashion.

I wish I could buy this.
a nice simple shitbox I can wear my boring all black clothes in

What is that ?

but, they're too expensive to find and maintain
Instead, I will eventually go with this, it's worthy successor, which has a more modern design and more common parts.
this has a great look to it as well

i drive 2014 maserati granturismo sport & mostly dress with mixture of frat core and basics minimalism fits

with this car your girlfriends pussy will fit on my dick

Coolest car ever

Bicycles are way more Veeky Forums. You guys probably live in the suburbs or in bumfuck nowhere to have to own a car.

Lamborghini espada

That 190E Evo 2 will set you back probably a nice $400k now, but I would definitely throw my money into one if I had it. It’s the last great sports car that wasn’t “sportified” by AMG (aka making cars for middle-aged housewives to feel special in). Knowing that it comes with a Cosworth pedigree only makes it more valuable. I would be less worried about your fits if I were you, and worry more about how you’ll acquire the capital needed for all of these pipe dreams. Speaking of pipe, you better get to work on sucking a lot of pipe for that kind of money.

Rebok track suit, distressed gats, black beanie, and a five 0’clock shadow. Slavcore.

Alternative would be to get built ass ratchet arms, an athletic-fit white pique polo, nice jeans. Perk if you can get grease and shit all over the shirt.

Dumb lazy Americans

I'm a european and I find the lack of actual references in your post annoying

That was my fathers car back in the day. Greatest car.

Pic name you fag. Citroen CX.

Best to find one car that you love and that "goes with everything" in the sense that it makes you feel awesome to drive every day. Just one really nice car that you love driving is enough.

like a twat

are audis a good car? i dont know cars

frank ocean's e30

Volvo forever!

Me and my car

What car is that? Looks fokkin nice!

Thanks dude its a 1985 Celica

start with a 46mm watch

Citroen CX
I'm pretty jealous desu, I really would love to have one but they're so rare in the States.

Sell it to me. 80's BMWs are Veeky Forums as fuck.

noice

evo 2. goat Veeky Forums mobile

Yea, smooth as fuck and properly build. but kinda boring i m o

a e s t h e t i c

Man where did you found this beauty?

Dude that's fucking mint!!!!! Huge respect

From the first owner had it under a tarp in his garage. Less than 2000 miles
Original paint too

yooo I remember you
here's a sweet one

>fwd

Ooo I really dig that. Never seen stripes before on a supra like that. Might Do something similar on my celica eventually

nah it looks good as is, if you were to do something make it similar to picrel

I'm keeping it original I'm just saying once the paint goes to shit ill do something with it. Once the engine goes I'm going to swap a 2jz in there.

alright cool just don't wrap it around a pole or ruin it or anything.

Nah I'm not super big on being reckless. Only into cruising or going fast after red lights. It just sucks when assholes in honda civics pass me up

Just the CX wasn't giving me shit you massive faggot

is this a meme or do you actually post this every car thread on every board

I think he's serious but an update would be nice

Holy shit dude, that's awesome. How much did you pay for it?

If that were me I would do the same.

Yeah I guess it's time for an update picture. Where should I go for the next one?

go onto a scenic route and find a turnout where you can park your car and set up for a photo
ideally during dusk or dawn right before twilight and it should have a nice background too

Real nice car

This car is very nice, great taste.

Both cars are cool, I think that's a Plymouth Valiant. I like that you guys went the classic car route.

I dress in low key sleazecore and I drive a 1987 Toyota Supra.
I don't know what country you guys are from, but it's almost impossible to find a Galant VR4 in the US that isn't either showroom perfect at 10-14~k or a literal dumpster on wheels.

I live in the United States too.
I'm not looking for a vr4 because I don't agree with their philosophy behind their viscous-realtime-4 design.
I'm looking instead for a regular galant with awd instead.

What don't you like about the VR4's interpretation of four wheel drive? I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to Mitsu's.

the vr4 means more than rear wheel drive
the first letter means viscous, as in a viscous coupling differential
what that means it uses a viscous fluid between both the front and rear differential. If there is any slip between the tires and the ground then either the front or the rear will spin faster than the other. Because of this, the fluid in the differential will spin and then become almost hard, which will cause the differential to lock.
The idea behind this is that it will send understeer into oversteer and oversteer will continue to be oversteer. (this is relevant in a rally setting where the vr4 was first introduced)
however, it takes roughly two seconds for the fluid to harden and so in theory it is too unresponsive in my opinion.
(1/2)

hey thats my car!

the second letter in vr4 means realtime, as in realtime variable steering.
what this means is that both the rear and front wheels have the ability to turn
under 30 miles per hour the rear wheels turn in an opposite direction to the front, which creates a smaller turning radius (think a skateboard)
but when you go above 30 miles per hour the rear wheels turn in the same direction as the front, albeit not as much. This means smoother turning at higher speeds and in a rally setting, less of a chance to roll the vehicle.
But this isn't something that appeals to me and frequently breaks on used vr4 model mitsubishis
In my opinion there isn't anything wrong with awd but it would be preferred just to have a 40:60 differential to minimize under steer in the first place.
(2/2)

I like how this is already a more meaningful conversation than anything on Veeky Forums, I appreciate that info man. I heard a lot of people remove their four-wheel steering systems, notably HICAS from Silvias and Skylines, mainly because like you said, it just breaks too fucking much.

thx dude
Just some reasearch I did. And it's pretty weird that no one really knows what vr4 means because mitsubishi doesn't outright tell you
but after comparing the 3000gt vr4 to the galant vr4 it could be narrowed down to differences in the differential and 4ws.

lmao I have an 87 one that needs a new starter.

t.suburb poor fag

t.Poor fag

i dress kind of timely? consisting of turtlenecks, button up shirts, high rise & tucks, overcoats, harringtons, you guys get the gist, basically similar to this..

what cars would be best?

rate my car
I mostly wear semi formal preppy shit because I go to uni in central london and it looks fine there.

That's dope. I want one badly.

but muh expensive California shit house
>600,000 for 3 bed 2 bath is considered a steal

>car

bikes are vehicles too
they count

DO YOU LIKE
MY CAR

like the seven-figure salary earning, favorite champagne is Dom Perignon, Dad was an amateur mechanic but never taught the son how to change his own oil, still buys suits from Jos A Bank, Has a FUCKING hard-part, has been golfing every sunday for the past 15 months but still is the worst of all of his "friends", Doesn't know how to explain the difference between fission and fusion and will still pronounce it "nuke-you-lurr", Complains ever 5th time he goes out guy would dress. You dress how that guy would dress

no respec for that car my guy, as someone who has the need to put his salary on this sight like there aren't poorbois dressing 200x better than you on here... you should take a break for a while imho

This is my love :~) Need to get her washed soon and take pics with a proper camera instead of a crappy 5s.

>black 991 and full sergio tachinni/gats

full lemaire

Lurk more.

holy sheeiiit

So perfect. The hair, the clothes, the location, the car. Holy shit.

Pic related is mine. E34s are the under appreciated and lesser known 80s era BMWs. E30s were too boxy imo.

Not only the classic car route but they kept them original and didn't fag them up with wheels or xenon lights.

Put an Mtech on that bitch

fake red leather jackets, gold chain, fake LV manbag

Sadly, this is the go to gar for any turkish immigrant in germany. Really ruined it for me, which is a shame because I used to really love it as a kid

scuwave