White shooz

howdy. i'm not from around here, but i figured it'd be ok if i stopped in and asked a couple questions.

I'll delete the thread, i suppose, once i'm settled and satisfied with the answers - unless you guys want to make it a white sneakers general.

but basically, the gist of it is, i have a pair of shoes that are my favorite.
I got them a few years ago, and ever since, they've become my "everyday" shoes. I wear them all the time. I suppose I'm a bit superstitious, so I guess somewhere along the way they became my "lucky" shoes. But I done went and wore 'em so much, they're practically full of holes and ratty-tatty now.

I need a new pair of white leather sneakers, preferably hi-tops or mid-tops, that are all-around uncomplicated, good-looking, and cool for everyday wear. I need new lucky shoes.

pic related, the closest I could find to when I got mine online, they're jcrew new balance 891.
Ideally, i'll have spent less than $200 or $150 at the end of this.

beyond that, white sneaker thread I guess. don't worry, I'll post a few more pics to get the thread rolling.

the closest I can find to what i'm looking for are these - koio primo bianco's. but they're around $300, so.
They fit the bill for me, though. simple, elegant, etc. Something i could wear every day, with jeans, chinos, whatever.

any suggestions?

javascript:quote('13145510');

these in this other thread look kinda cool too, but i don't know if the red is my style.

also pls no stan smifs.
pic unrelated.

woops, meant to link to this.

sorry to resurrect, but the other sneaker thread died and i was still curious.

supra skytops
anybody have any suggestions or comments?

pantofola d'oro
anybody know anything about the construction on these. these are now up there in the running for me, but i've never bought these before.

of course retro jordans but i dont know they're not fully my style

and then there are vans but i already have too many of those.

anyway, if anybody has any comments, suggestions, it'd be earnestly appreciated. still hoping to honor my budget.

I'd suggest not buying them they look terrible.

if you have to pick one of these you posted
otherwise, white air force 1s or nike blazers

thanks yall... forgot about air force1

new development
i can't stress enough how normal i want these to be....

but what does everyone think of chuck taylors in leather
(i know there aren't many posters in this thread but it's not a faux pas to try and get a white sneakers general going is it, or are those taboo on efay...)

The quality of the leather used for chucks wouldn't be worth it in my opinion its tends to look like the surface of a football in real life and that kills it for me if they start using calf leather or even "real leather for that matter they would be great

is right.
i think you should get Common Projects too. they come in high-top, and mid-top
decent construction, decent leather

Can anyone identify the original (asian) brand these are based on ?

You could probably find a pair of Common Projects Achilles Retro for less than $200. Leather is really nice and they're my most comfortable sneakers

Get these to start you can never go wrong with them

Get these
Or check out Shoes Like Pottery.

What size are your feet and what's your height? Over a size 9 (size 10 in most other sneakers) they can start to look really goofy.

NOOOO NOT THESE
I’m partial to these or the Achilles low or actually the OP pic is very nice too, gotta see them irl first. Gl deciding on your lucky shoes user

shit i actually really do love these, these are ideal, but i'm not able to find them anywhere for less than even 250
i'm checking jauce, i'm checking rakuten, grailed, yoox... any suggestions where else i might find some?

thanks to everyone else, i'm thinking i won't get the leather chucks.
i'm looking for a size 10!

thanks for the well-wishes. if it weren't so hard to find another pair of the NBs in the original post, i'd probably just get those again...
really hoping for something in a leatherish material, i find canvas too hard to keep clean and i already have enough canvas (vans, palladiums) anyway

If you're not in a big hurry, Commons go on sale pretty regularly around the net. just keep an eye out at /frugalmalefashion, slickdeals etc

The high tops aren't either the most sought after ones so u are bound to get a pair on decent price if you can wait 1-2 months

i have these
comfiest shoe all tiem

try blazers or matchcourts

I got a pair of CP Retros used for $150 off of ebay. Check grailed and ebay I would suggest

I have a pair of vans hightops that are white. I don't mind beating em up since they're relatively cheap. Seems like you use yours pretty heavily so maybe a cheaper option would suit you more than dropping 200 bucks on an everyday shoe.

you can always save up to get 'em
i know ssense sells them for arnd 200-400usd (common projects)

What am I supposed to do with these meme shoes?

wear them on your feet, with pretty much everything imaginable