What a mess. This brand has taken a downward spiral since like 2013 and each season gets worse

What a mess. This brand has taken a downward spiral since like 2013 and each season gets worse

Disgusting

I mean it depends how you look at it. I try not to focus on the fits as I wouldn't rock individual pieces in the same way they styled it.

I look at individual pieces and see how I would incorporate it into my personal fits. (although I only own 1 piece of clothing from Supreme)

I personally love this jacket. Probably will not get it though. Mainly because I don't think it'll be worth the price they are asking and other people's bots will have already bought it before I even get a chance to type in supremenewyork dot com in the web broswer the day it drops.

I also like this jacket. I wouldn't be able to pull it off though. or maybe I would. I'd just wear some khaki's and vans slip ons with this. nothing crazy.

and I just find this funny. Im sure something from Dr. King's family had to give the green light for it but also got paid a pretty penny for letting supreme use his face.

Spring/Summer Collection designer: “How about for our Spring and Summer collection we create a line of heavy jackets with gaudy shit all over it, maybe we can throw in a parka or something, but I really want to go heavy on the jackets this year. I want to make sure that our customers smell like sweaty rotten stank egg while riding the transit this Spring and Summer. I want them wearing Supreme whenever they’re dying of a heat stroke. Let’s make this happen people!”

Since their head designer left in 2015 (the guy who owns Noah), Supreme went to shit. Just putting the same 5-10 fonts of "Supreme" on different items with awful colors and patterns. Don't know how the brand is succeeding and getting bigger by the season.

>implying that supreme was ever good in the first place
>implying that supreme needs to make good clothing to stay relevant

>Im sure something from Dr. King's family had to give the green light for it
One of his kids is in charge of The King Center which is the actual activist org that carries on his legacy.

The other kids are in charge of his estate and are the ones who approved the Ram Trucks ad and the Supreme sweatshirts. They're dipshits lmao

that green skull in the t shirt form makes me crack up its the definition a childrens t shirt design

I’m going to buy some pants.

The anorak is only good one for me.
>second row left

>actually having a brain
>expecting something good from supreme

The absolute state of this board

>Wat yu guyths goingta cawp frawm Supwreene

I mean Supreme is pretty hit or miss desu. There's almost always just a few decent pieces in a sea of garbage, and that's not counting collabs.

Forgot to include that it's hit or miss every season

supreme stopped being good FW 13

Supreme is for retarded manchildren.

This place is full of them so it should be a perfect match

It's all so similar to Mishka's style. Abrasive, full of 80s and 90s references, loud

Make fun of me if you want, but I want some Supreme tennis balls to play with my dog.

this daniel johnston shirt though

Also I love floral prints. I'm 6'6 so I don't think this shirt will be long enough but still.

DJ has always been my favorite collabs, can't wait to get another

That's literally referencing Juicy J, but it still looks tacky as fuck. And I heard they were making matching Vans Sk8-Hi's for it.

>Don't know how the brand is succeeding and getting bigger by the season.
Complex released a documentary about Supreme the same year Brendon Babenzien, the head designer, left for Noah. Coincidence?

This shit looks KTZ and Been Trill and it's not even a good homage, just a bad rip-off.

No one is gonna mention the fucking pinball machine?

need one of these

Man I hate today’s youth. The shirt is older than this been trill garbage. It’s a juicy j homage you dumb nigger.

the lavender one is so cash.

>>Gf just got last seasons one

tyler the creator core

to this day im still puzzled that tyler the creator never did a full on collab with supreme with golf wang or something, he was one of the reasons why supreme blew up in popularity in the early 2010s

This. I enjoy a few pieces here and there, but for the most part I agree that it’s lowkey trash.

lmao didnt know that but that doesnt change how it looks like a t shirt design from a kids shirt that says like 'dont tell me about homework till im done with my video games" on it with those skulls and a mock controller

But Im getting this shirt

smart marketing strat if you ask me. they're just pandering to kids with literal autism. think about it: bright flashy colours, loud textures and gaudy colourways. these are all things which literal retarded children adore which makes sense why so many redditors love supreme. supply meets demand, boom.

if i saw you wearing this i'd call you toothpaste boy.

Looks like an Argentina jersey

>toothpaste boy
Finally, a /core/ I can get behind

Some of their stuff is nifty. It's a sea of ghetto trash but some stuff is neat

I dig the lavender one
I’m def going to pick this up

When does the collection drop?

Thursday the 22nd at 11 AM exactly I believe. People got this down to a science

literally sold at Walmart

>kek

How good is the quality on Supreme stuff on general? Never copped before

It's decent if you pay retail, tshirts are usually thin, and size up

Why dont you get regular tennis balls you fucking trog

shirts fit a size big now

I really like the landscape hoodie and red floral jeans
That’s only before you wash them.

Wear this a lot of the fall, get a lot of compliments in airports & from retired ladies

Supreme is for black people user. They're the only ones who can pull off obnoxious neon glow colors and patterns.

wow this is really bad even for supreme

the just copped from bargain bin salvation army time machine has been around on the gram for awhile but this just drops to a new low of whack

magnus?

wtf happened to supreme. I remember wanting to buy almost everything from the 2013-2014 collection

They're the same
You grew up

>Man I hate today’s youth
>you dont listen to the music i listen to, idiot!
>you dumb nigger.
user i feel bad you