No modest 60s fashion sense qt gf

>no modest 60s fashion sense qt gf
keep your art hoes, where do I find girls like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jerianie/
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4eyqbr/people_say_i_resemble_audrey_hepburn/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

doesn't exist anymore. Try climbing the social economic ladder

good luck finding and getting one, autist

kek

haha awesome!!

kek

why do you feel the need to samefag your terrible post?

>5 replies
>1 image
>5 posters
>samefag
Kys yourself newfriend

op counts as a poster retard so its the same guy posting twice

thanks

You can't. :(

Closest you could get is getting into some nice old school liberal arts college like Williams or Vassar.

In the context of her time, she probably was equivalent to "art ho", when not in costume for a performance.

but I'm in med school right now :(

This is true.

Everyone liked girls like Marilyn Monroe and Jayne Mansfield, along with their sultry sexy fashion. On the other hand, Audrey had no curves and wore tomboy-ish clothes like cigarette pants, button down shirts etc

I guess people back then had no taste too

If we are talking about 60s, the tomboyish look was very in, and in fashion there was tendency for slimmer bodies, less emphasis on the "hourglass shape" (think twiggy)

let me know when you find one

Taylor Swift does this kind of look well, although I wish she dresses like that more often.

really needs to come back in style desu

Believe it or not, era defining beauties are not exactly a diamond dozen.

I meant the style, not the girl.

Looks can be decieving m8
Also wtf she looks mousy as fuck
Bet she got her slut degree at bbc university but u dont see that on her clean un-tattooed skin. Not defending art hoz but dam

wh-who is this 60s demon

>climbing the social economic ladder
This helps, but you have to hit near the fucking top. See: Town & Country UK and brush up on your Burkes Peerage and learn about horses and estate planning.

>diamond dozen
>diamond

Are you implying that there is a dichotomy in how girls dress?
Are you daft? Anyway, there are still girls who dress like this at least some of the time. Many dress like this going to work everyday, especially in the winter. Where do you live?

Always gonna post this photo in these threads. It's so damn good. Also noticed that right wing political student organisations as well as economics/industrial economics engineering students generally are the places to look if one wants to see girls dressed tastefully. At least at my university.

Jewess

Got one.

London

she was so beautiful

are you saying the rich have access to time travel

>reverse image searced
>finds her on reddit
>she's a stripper

Well, I'm not that jealous anymore h-hahaha

>diamond dozen.

Lol wtf user

fuck, the goyim have found out

>DIAMOND DOZEN

germany

Jesus dude just shut the fuck up. Why do you feel the need to bitch about something so inconsequential?

>Why do you feel the need to bitch about something so inconsequential?

Not him but are you new to Veeky Forums or what?

really cause all the girls in the conservative student group at my uni are all ugly socially inept losers haha

>socially inept
gucci
>ugly
not gucci

>diamond dozen

HAHA FUCK

>12 years old
>Trying to sound folksy

In America all the college girls wear sweatshirts and leggings. That's it.

instagram.com/jerianie/
Is she art hoe or modest girl? I'm confused

>where do I find girls like this?
have you tried rest homes in your area? also, you might want to try offering your town's coroner fifty bucks for an hour alone with whatever's freshest that day

so where do you find top 5% girls?

good question op

she can be 5/10 desu, I just mean the style of dressing

well she is on Instagram that makes her a whore automatically, probably has 20 chads in her dms right now

women don't have a fixed style the same nice girl at the bbq party at your parents backyard will be a total whore the moment she spends a weekend in Vegas
but on average it's the upper income old money girls who dressed like this until 2015 since Lana del Rey came in 2012 with her Sophia Loren type of glam

>diamond dozen

>diamond dozen

lol arent you doing the same thing?

thank god for lana del rey

whats the origin of this pic bruv?

>qt french redhead gf with modest fashion sense who was a model when she was a small child

How did I do Veeky Forums?

united airlines dragging a passenger out so they could put a higher priority one in
it was all over the news last year

oh, i guess i missed it
im asking because i almost shit my pants from laughing at this pic yesterday;

Post feet

If you're her first fuck, put a ring on her asap.

>Diamond dozen

>invent time machine
>go back to 60s
>find hot girls
>???
>profit

Is he not allowed to say kek or some shit now? fuck off sperglord

To the library or any early morning class sure, if they are going into town or to their internship(work), hell no. In Ivy leagues/top teir universities (you probably wouldn't know anything about this) many would be dressed even for classes.
I guess I should have specified women. Get an actual job/career(especiallyin corporate) instead of being a NEET or working at some basic clothing store/food place and you will see women dressing like this most of the time, especially in the winter.
There are plenty of English women elsewhere in England overall that dress up pretty often though

>be /pol/, Veeky Forums, and kinda /fit.
>want a nice qt traditional girl
>only end up with degenerate emo chicks

Every goddamn time. Fucking luring me in with their chokers and tactical whimpering.

It baffles me how people on this board idolize the 60s as the epitome of modest, submissive women. The fucking 60s. The whole decade was an orgy, but sure, keep fantasizing.

its because most of these kids were born in the 2000s

>end up with
the final choice is on you, fag

>>no modest 60s fashion sense qt gf

and thank god for that

the term u are looking is lame homely nerd

find urself a bad shawty that wears four figure black and fucks to tekno all night lameboy

serious question

do guys prefer art hoes/instagram makeup blunt cut etc
or feminine looking women like audrey hepburn like that are coy and sweet etc?

which do you prefer and why?

It could be worse

You could of been me at 17 in a car with two qts semi-ironically rocking out to “I Love Rock & Roll” and said “put another diamond in the juke box”

But you’re you and this may be worse

tbqh I prefer women with penises

>where do I find girls like this?
At the graveyard.

Could have** You're welcome

'It's a doggy dog world'

too soon

>It's a doggy dog world
LMAO

Why do girls have such shit taste?

The fashion industry has been overrun by Jews and lesbians. Women are trend following sheep so it's obvious what happened.

She's a weeb

dropped

Hold me closer Tony Danza

>get an old fashioned outfit
>everyone calls me a grandma
There's a reason nobody dresses like that.

Literally only other women call you that because they're confounded by how someone can look pretty while not doing a thot cosplay.
Any self respecting man would find you perfectly attractive*

*if you're a qt.

>caring about what other women think
women put each other down about trivial shit because of their own insecurities. you should know this by now.

Other women will always find a reason to hate what I wear no matter the style, the cattiness is strong.
Now that you mention it the only man who's said something akin to that is an ex of mine.

>*if you're a qt.
Is this an invitation to compliment fish

I have one

she's needy and attached and lives to please me

suffice to say it's irritating being the sole source of happiness for someone else

>you should know this by now.
I do but it doesn't make it easier dealing with it while I'm trying to pull myself up from schlub to looking half put together. You guys just call each other faggots, women find a special way to get their claws into you.
Tell her to get a hobby. You should know enough about her by now to know what to suggest.

It's funny you say this because she got a hobby over the last couple months and yesterday she sounded like she wanted me dead so hooray wish granted I suppose

Perhaps you showed too much of your irritation with her. Have a talk with her and see where you two stand on things.

>dubs
Nice

>Is this an invitation to compliment fish
Only if you post bod.

But as you've learnt, women are a meme, Once you embrace that you'll start to not give a shit what your fellow memes think.

nice fit

ERMAGAD POSTING TWICE EHRMAGAWD

Shut the fuck up ya scrotum

sauce

lol the guy was just calling an obviously new samefag out for calling him a 'newfriend' why are you so offended, or are you that samefag from before back here again?

Found it
reddit.com/r/pics/comments/4eyqbr/people_say_i_resemble_audrey_hepburn/