Waywt tomorrow's valentines edition

Guess ill post here too and come back to rate later. Its my birthdays to hate or love give me lots of yous guys

sorry for the odd angle

lmfao

takr a picture with the jacket on

I'm at work, but I have a jason hoodie with me.You want that?

What were you thinking with those shoes? Burn them.

looks good man

Your legs look miles long, and come out of your pants like toothpicks, but otherwise you look pretty good.

shoutout 2 staatsballett, ring gets here this week as well as those beautiful plaid trousers

how tall are you? you look big for an asian

alyx, staats, & dickies btw

thanks man. yeah im still trying to work out again and gain some weight
i'm 6'4"

Pants should be hemmed. I'd recommend a taper but as long as it's hemmed it'll look good enough. Also your frame is too lean to wear those boots, they make you look even skinneier. Either bulk up or choose a shoe with a slimmer design. Hoodie is *alright*

i used to wear slim fit 24/7 but got bored of it. look at balenciaga fw17 for where i get a lot of my inspo.

from the back

thats fucking horribe at least pair your blundstones with a similar tone jacket or sweater

>6'4
holy shit

>posting on fa in your late 20s

happy birthday dude but cmon

yeah i did discover the site quite late but i know what you mean

congrats dude
this is cool

Jacket looks better unbuttoned.
You are the user that was asking about styles for height difference between you and your gf right?

Oh I wouldn't have known. Usually they have puffy jackets or big coats to balance out the proportions

this is very cool user. gratz

Would like the pants more if they were tapered in a way so they don't flare out quite so far at the bottom, but overall good fit; also happy birthday.

Black t-shirt (i.e. plain top) and office setting really not doing your fit any favours.

I like the twisting on those joggers, nice effect.

Just looked at Balenciaga FW17 and I think you really need to change the fabric you're using for your pants. In the Balenciaga show the pants are puddling at the bottom, but yours are too stiff to do that (also they won't flap around and drape the same way while walking). You could easily find some really cheap suit pants at a thrift store that would let you experiment with it.

Good stuff good stuff. Hope your birthday went well.

Happy birthday
I like chelseas and I like the top of your fit but they don't mesh well.
Solid
W2c your turtleneck?

You're huge dude.

am true thanks

I believe the materials in your fit have a variety of textures which would make it a solid fit, but you def need a new camera. Proportions good. With a white shoe i also like to see light color incorporated elsewhere in the fit.

Is your roommate your Valentine?

you look like shit, dude.

I think a black SLP-esque boot would work better, but the fit is still breddy good

shit jeans, meme shoes, faggy glasses. please, reconsider your jean choice. and those shoes do NOT go with the black leather jacket.

yo are you oliver?

Nope, @adam_chat

only rappers/celebs can pull this off not pasty middle class white kids lol

Why are the jeans bad?

the "I watch avery" starter pack

what size are your docs?

yes i am wow im surprised you could tell. if you have any new ideas id be v grateful
thanks , i would like your fit more with slimmer pants and black boots
appreciate it!
thanks bro. i like your fits a lot esp your proportions but i always like seeing you stand up more than sit
for you
no, youre my valentine bitch
they're 11 but im usually a 12
thanks man, one love

This is the greatest fit I have seen since the inception of this terrible fashion board. Ignore all the haters. This is a revolutionary fit much ahead of its time.

looks straight out of gq june 2013

Clean your fricken room

why am i so ugly / its a grey turtleneck under the sweater / i love british racing green

is that my nigga Onua back there

The ride never ends user. never

Noice

ITT: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

What do u wear pal

Oh wow you are kind of ugly. Kinda thought u were cute before this pic

no chef pants 2/10

Technically wore this yesterday

This too

Apologies for the bad lighting, the shoes are regular docs

well >190cm would be considered huge almost anywhere, and especially by Asian standards which are pretty low

Where dis you pull this pic? It is hilarious!

Yes sir.

Will r8 l8er

I like that Venetian mask thing in the back.

red being so fucking trendy atm
> lost my red beanie on ketamine
rip

red has been trendy since the days of the roman empire

>they don't know this is b8

Okay
Good
I’m

shitt been getting out of hand doe

a bit boring m8
no layers, only interesting element is the shoes, which are either dope or terrible ( difficult to see)
> no watch no rings on nothing
its basically a white shirt with black pants
but hey at least it fits quite well

shitty clothes, nice city. Venice amirite? check out carlo scarps works there
dope, although the proportions could be a little better imo, for inctance a longeror shorter jacket or some different pants
not to bad, some better YSL style shoes and a better belt would help a lot
HB m8! like others said, blazer looks better when open, otherwise its a little to square, and pants cuffs should be a little lower imo
shoe and pant combo aint working

Parisian gayboi tier

yeah my parents arent very tall but i ate and slept a lot when i was a kid and i think that was a big part of it
thanks! love your bottom half jacket looks kinda thin but you probably have layers under
thanks man, will take that into consideration. always feel like you look better without beanies though and the red socks seem enough to make a subtle point

>can never find pants nor sweaters that look like this

Looks cool as fuck user

Wtf this is the nicest I've ever seen Veeky Forums. Love is truly in the air

>this

Spread cheeks

I like

>casually mentioning he does ket

wow youre so cool i definitely want to hear all about you and your life story

Yeah Okey that was actually quite lame

Sure! Im wearing another coat underneath

He's the best

Venice day three

Absolute mogul

>Snapchat screenshot
>Corny normie meme caption
>PNG

Get out

ID on Jacket?

Nice man. Love this look.

You’ve defo got autism eh

I have no gf goodnight

I would love advice from you guys

lame Y3s but you are a good looking guy

Where to cop pants?

thanks! everything youre wearing fits well but seems a little too bland in color. i would also probably tuck the shirt in
very nice
i thrifted these croft and barrow pants and just wore them all the way to my nips

And also this.

And finally.

this is a joke right?

Nah it's real, and it's me. . . alas, always get bullied when I post on Veeky Forums.

It's probably because I don't wear streetwear, trendy ninja-goth shit, or gay neutral-toned slim-fit numale-core.