theperfumedcourt.com/
surrendertochance.com/
perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Tom-Ford-Tobacco-Vanille-50ml-Eau-De-Parfum-Authentic-Never-Used/122957916361?hash=item1ca0dce8c9:g:GO8AAOSweaVZ5SUG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm going to ruin this thread at all costs

CREED DID NOTHING WRONG

Creed is great! If it says it was established in 1780, I'll believe it. Why should they lie?? They make incredible frags, aventus is a panty dropper for sure, I've scored so many times with it...!!

C R E E D
R
E
E
D

Creed has been making top-tier fragrances since Mesopotamia.

SNEED

Hey guys, my black wife's bull is coming over tonight and she's making me babysit her son. What frag should I wear?

Tom Ford Tuscan Leather smellin' like a brick

I'm not the only one then that gets this immediate smell and image of terracotta when sniffing that stuff.

Hey guys I really like Creed Royal Mayfair. From what I understand I shouldn't ever wear it in public because everyone who smells me will think I am doofus that believes Creed made fragrances for all the kings of England. Its the only eucalyptus scent I like though. Do you think if I layer it with something I can still wear it without being shunned by society?

WTF "believes Creed made fragrances for all the kings of England"
They literally made Creed for the exclusive use of Pontius Pilate, they made MI for the trial of our Lord.

Whenever anyone asks what you're wearing, you tell them it's basically holy water worth the outrageous sum of money made from the time of Jesus himself.

You can do what I and the other "secret Creed wearers do": use it, but when someone asks or mentions how similar it is to Creed, say you forgot what it was, or better, say it's some Axe limited edition you got from Boots.
>Creed Royal Mayfair
Besides that one being way overpriced for what it's worth, the name is absolute cringe to me as a Londoner. I could never say it out loud in conversation here.

Just received my GIT from fragnet. I'm not seeing much online about my batch tho. It's CM3216L01. I sprayed my wrist about 5 hours ago and it still smells bretty gud. Btw I'm an old businessman so the scent suits me well. You guy's think it's legit?

Just wear it to visit your grandparents. If they love it, it's legit. I wore it to visit my blind grandmother and she thought Cary Grant had come to visit her.

Im a businessman too, except I stuff the inside of my shirt with wads of paper so I am a stuffy old businessman

You better hope it isn't otherwise you will be berated by the numerous fragrance aficionados walking the streets for wearing Creed.

>tfw someone presents sound arguments against your claims of being the perfumiers of kangz

That batch stinks, toss it out. Then get a new one and pray for the best.

What are some good office-tier scents? Something that makes you smell clean, competent, professional and confident. All the stuff being released now are clubbing stuff or makes you smell like want2fuk too much.

Iris de Nuit
Tuscan Leather (might be a bit strong for everyday use)
Eau de Guerlain
Mugler Cologne
Chanel Eau de Cologne
L'Heure Bleue extrait
Patchouli Absolu

GIT if you have royal French/English blood in your veins and you're over 65.

Asked in the previous thread but got no response - What do you guys think about L'Eau de L'Artisan by L`Artisan Parfumeur? I've heard it's longevity sucks but I'm curious about your opinion.

Kek

Guys Jub XXV 140€ from the usual 170-200 when it's on sale. Im assuming for valentine. Do I pull the trigger?

If you can afford it and like it enough. It's not in any danger of being suddenly discontinued, nor is it a rare vintage so only if you feel like you need it now.

So Creed is officially skub now.

Can we maybe knock off this autism and actually talk about fragrances? Memery is all well and good but too much kills threads.

Creed has always been skrub, no matter which fragrance discussion board/blog you go: fragrantica, basenotes, profumo, blogs, review sites etc.
Somehow, the people who use Creed just don't seem the very likable type. Hmm

Actually, autists like you attacking other people’s fragrances because YOU don’t like the, are the problem. You don’t like Creed? Cool. Shut the fuck up and let the people who do enjoy them.

We are aware they make up their history, we are aware autistic people may look down their noses at us. We do not care.

Fuck off, basenotes didn't create a containment board for creed users to elevate them

Those fragrances are niche as fuck. What's something I can get in sephora

See, this is what makes you so autistic. Everyone, according to you, is either a Creed fanboi or a reasonable, rational person who, of course, would never use a Creed product. You’re like those /pol/ faggots who assumes that anyone who criticizes Trump is a liberal soyboi cuck snowflake.

You can like a product without being a rabid fan of the company that makes it, idiot. I don’t give a fuck about the house of Creed. If Dior made Millesime Imperial, I’d buy it from them.

If you can’t stand people talking about Creed frags, go post on basenotes. We post what we like here. Deal with it.

You can get almost all of those at Sephora...

Oh. That isn't my area of expertise; living in London makes you spoilt and view niche brands like ordinary ones. You forget how hard they are to come by anywhere else.

Dior Homme is one of the few great mass market fragrances around. Really elegant and classy, smooth and powdery, but not feminine in the slightest.

Are you sure you can't get Mugler Cologne at Sephora? If you can, try it. Lovely space age green fresh fragrance.

Cartier L'Envol is really lovely, but it depends if you're comfortable with honey as a note. It can come off as animalic and dirty to many people (especially in hot weather), but this isn't cloying at least- it's luminous and airy.

...I have no idea what Sephora stocks, desu

Clearly, the non-Creed users aren't the ones at fault. Creed users sperg out on anyone who dare question the quality of the fragrance, or even mention that GIT/Aventus/MI isn't the best thing since sliced bread. Something is definitely wrong with Creed users, and it isn't what they're wearing, it's up in their heads.

No, again, you’re equating all Creed users with the vocal minority. I don’t give a fuck if you don’t like Creed frags. It’s all personal opinion. I don’t like some of their frags, myself. This is the point. Just let people have their opinions and quit being an autistic dipshit. You’re the problem, not them.

Which one should I wear to work, /frag/? I'm trying to appear entrepreneurial but also alluring and sexy. I don't want to be old or stuffy or anything like that.

>not having Eros

Just leave this thread already.

Mix all of them. Then a good 10 sprays for each side of the neck.

Tell me about oud. Is it a meme?

>Dior Homme is one of the few great mass market fragrances around. Really elegant and classy, smooth and powdery, but not feminine in the slightest.

Am I being trolled? Dior lines smell like old ladies' makeup bags

Any chance this is legit? All the feedback is positive. How can it be so cheap?
ebay.co.uk/itm/Tom-Ford-Tobacco-Vanille-50ml-Eau-De-Parfum-Authentic-Never-Used/122957916361?hash=item1ca0dce8c9:g:GO8AAOSweaVZ5SUG

Only 26 past transactions.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam.

if you have more than one bottle of fragrance, you're a metrosexual

Shit, thought it looked sketchy. Think I'll just buy one that's been used only a couple of times, but only from people with nice and a lot of feedback.

you are trying hard with all those creedposts

>smelling the same everyday

Do you also own only 1 t shirt, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of shoes etc..?

>Bought this
>one spray on my arm to test the smell
>headache
Just me or is this super strong? three sprays would seem like overkill, no?

It's heavy on iso E super, which is probably what's causing you that headache. It's very harsh for the first few hours, so you're absolutely right about sticking with fewer sprays, two max

I got some fairly recently and it lasts like 12+ hours and can still smell it as a skin scent almost 26hrs later. Good but just too hardcore for everyday use.

A L'Extreme defo is the more wearable version.

Traded that shit for tobacco Vanille. Couldn't stand it.

Would Man in Black work as a bar/date/evening out scent for someone who doesn't go clubbing?
I've tried 1 million and Invictus, will likely use Invictus this summer casually, don't find myself reaching for my 1 million atomiser all that often.

Found this in TJ Maxx for $30. Cop/not

IIRC theres a book somewhere that says the original formula was 40-50% iso e super (can't remember the exact figure), who knows what it is these days, cashmeran and norambrinol probably contribute to harsh projection too. So potentially 60%+ of the composition are woodyamber components, that would definitely explain the headache. A decent projection could be made with 1% of less of any of the named molecules, so lord knows why they made the vast majority of the formula out of it, I know fragrance classics sometimes purposely overdosed on certain materials to "break the mould" but I don't think this is the case with EN.

Meh. Better save your $30 and cop something better.

I'm going into some places where I applied for jobs before doing my volunteering shift. I usually wear a couple sprays of something wintery like Pure Tonka, Gucci Guilty Intense and the like.
Should I just not wear a frag for this one ocassion? Or would a quick discussion with front desk with me looking presentable and the receptionist possibly smelling my frag be ok?

Prada L'homme. 2 sprays. Behind the ears. I got my current job wearing it.

>Behind the ears
who does that?

the notes it has sound good

me

me, and a lot of people. Behind the ears is one of the best spots for a fragrance as it carries, projects louder, and lasts longer than most generic spots.

Is he our guy?

Um everyone?

I have never seen it put so beautifully. Truly a poet.

Roja Dove Enigma = Coke Cola
Code Profumo = Root Beer
CK One Shock = Cherry Coke

what else?

Literally no one since spray was invented.

Do you wear only 1 haircut per day? 1 car? 1 toothbrush?

opinions on Sauvage by Dior? my personal favourite and always get compliments on how I smell from people.

based

Dior cologne is not for fragrance newfags.

FEDEX WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?

I personally don't like the smell but I get compliments like crazy.

>he doesn’t buy a new car every day

I’m lmao @ ur life

>bought PV last xmas
>still havent arrived
das it man

I lost hope. As far as I'm concerned I will never get it. Sent an email to them last week and got no reply. Can't even make a chargeback because it was paid with debit. Fuck it.

That sucks man. PVBN is my current favorite frag.

Beyond noir is pretty nice. I kinda wanna cop it eventually but then I'll have THREE pineapple vintages and idk if I'm down for that

Which ones do you have? My other favorite I sampled was Noir Intense but its borderline smoked bacon.

ordered from fragrancebuy.ca I see...
Don't worry pal, it will come, it shows that shit every time

Russell Westbrook is definitively /ourfragrantbasketballamerican/

How does sauvage smell like piss but not have blackcurrant listed as a note?

You guys know a place to get 50 or 75ml sprayer glass bottles? I want to decant a few frags I have that are 250ml+ bottles

It's a fougere thing. Kouros, Fahrenheit etc have that same dirty animal but still fresh vibe going on

Doesn't include his favorite frag

Baccarat rouge 540

My mom, meaning well, got me Yacht Man Black and Yacht Man Blue. I did some research and quickly found out they're basically dollar store shit. is it still worth trying

Amazon has plenty of selection.

Chanel #5 master race

Rosemary with water in a bottle master race!

I finally tried The One EDT and I really liked it. I even liked it better than EDP. It’s the exact fragrance I’ve been looking for but I live in Texas and gets pretty hot which I don’t think will suit it. Is there a summer/spring kind of scent like The One EDT? Or should I continue with L’Homme?

I also tried YSL Ultime and loved it. And would be neat for spring. Not too hot and not too cold, wet and rainy.

L’Homme is my favorite fragrance in my life so far.

Is pic related a good year around rotation?

Can anyone link me the cheapest version of PDM Layton, I dont care if it's a tester. I'm in Canada btw.

Friend is offering to give me a bottle of Bulgari Aqua Atlantique if I want it.

Is this a good frag? Should I take it? I don't want to get it if it sucks.

Life is too short for bad perfume

>tell me what I will and won't like

Opens 100% like sauvagr( aka fucking horrible) but ends up fresher

I have intense and x batch. Haven't had a chance to really wear them out as it's still cold as fuck, but excited about both.

I have seen the 75ml bottle on sale for $99 on Notino before

Last time I checked notino doesnt ship to canada, did they change that?

Post if you find anything, looking at Layton also and I'm overseas. Might look at using one of the us adress post service things if I can't find it cheap anywhere else.

Well I added myself to a notify me when available on fragrancebuy ca and maxaroma as well but who knows when it will be available sadly, on pdm site its $290 and in store $340

Does anyone remember the fragrance someone recommended that smelt liked baked goods?

Does anyone know of a fragrance that doesn't smell like anything but pure freshness, kinda like ozone and is linear. Some guy used to wear it long time ago and damn it smelled so cold and fresh yet had no specific smell

downy fabric softener