Fuccboi thread | stupid questions that don't deserve their own thread Vol. 2

Prior thread: what are some good casual rain coats that can be beat up a bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

josbank.com/outerwear-specials
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anything with goretex

what is some advice for someone who has never been to a barber?

Usually had a family member take care of my hair but thats no longer an option.

What do you say or how does it even work, and how do you best find a barber?
Currently have long hair down to below my nipples and want to go for pic related.

Bring a picture

I just ordered a used Marmot precip, black, size M. My gf has had one for a while and it seems to hold up. Has the armpit slits too.

I went to a barber growing up, until I moved out for college. I bought a pair of clippers and did it myself ever since, so yeah it's been years for me too. Just talk to your barber, mang, tell him or her what you're looking for. Bring a pic, chat about weather or whatever, if your barber even feels like talking. I would mostly sit still. At the end you'll pay for the service (anywhere from $15 to $50 if you go to a stylist), and then tip on top of that. You may want to walk directly to the barber and hand over the cash.

I wish this wasn't so terribly difficult to see, but any similar jackets to this?

I'm white and thin: How do I actually use the hood on my hoodie without looking like a creep?

I want this jacket from the s/s carhart collection but i'm in australia rn and they don't ship it there, and it's not available on the aussie store (yet?) any way to ship there or do I have to wait for someone to resell some on ebay for a possibly high price ?

there are a bunch of shipping redirect companies that will do it for you - you ship it to them, pay $10 plus the cost of international shipping to australia and it's yours.

If anyone can tell me if this smol ramones are legit?

Is black jeans
with black doc martins
and a black oxford shirt okay

Ignoring the design on this shirt, where can I find shirts with this shape and collar style? Preferably with simpler colors or patterns. I know Uniqlo U is dropping some in March but I'd like some other options. If it's cheap, cool.

Be strikingly attractive. Model tier.
Or unreservedly friendly looking. Or only put it up in the rain. Not great options, I know.

leo from romeo julliet core

buy it and send it to my address, then i'll be sure to ship it to you. promise

I bought my first pair of non second hand ramone highs due to now being able to afford them, I wore them once and they fucked my heel, do i just keep wearing them until they break in or do i get a different size?

Fake, inside tag face isn't defined enough, leather zipper guide is too small, laces too thick, the "vent eyelets" are straight not slightly slanted, toecap too bulbous

What’s the best color for a pair of Birkenstocks?

depends on the model, btw boston is the best model

I’m getting a pair of Arizona’s for the summer

What is your budget ? I just got a rain jacket from minimum and it look dope as fuck and it's really well made , it's also made in Denmark. got alot of compliments . Costed me around 250$

Can someone ID I the zip neck sweater on young daniel here

I live in upside downland and need inspo for fits to where in 30°C + heat

Any brand recommendations for oversized ribbed sweaters like pic related?

K-way if you're looking for something not as drapey

everyone here is just going to tell you to either dress in all white/pastel colors and linen shirts, or like steve irwin.

What are some good moccasin brands for 4 season wear? Im currently looking at Rancourt ranger-mocs. Are there any other decent brands I should be looking at?

Check out Quoddy &/or Yuketen (though Yuks are $$$)

is wearing a dark navy overcoat with black pants really that bad? Heard some people dat to never mix black and blue

I'm visiting Paris in the spring, what are some stores you think I should visit? [spoiler] I have a couple of thousand bucks to spend on clothes in total [/spoiler]

I think it's OK as long as the pants aren't too black

Terrible example but I'd also like to know

Looks like any thin parka

Allsaints, bought for £100, reduced from £345. How badly did I fuck up? Colour is khaki looks odd because of shit lighting in my room + flash.

I asked this before but got troll answers someone please provide me with a better style than this

Can anyone vouch for Muji clothing quality? Specifically their denim?

people gave you legit advice, get outta here

Fucking terrible, sorry man

Can I return it if I removed the pocket seams? Fucking retarded I am.

Yo guys, where do I find old collabs that i missed from Japan? Im talking about GroundY x Evangelion they made collab back in 2015. I've seen some pieces for sale on Grailed but they are sold already, should I try looking at Yahoo Japan or it is just pointless?

Really stupid question but can knit cardigans be tailored? There's a cardigan I really want but its a women's cardigan (I'm a guy) so I was thinking of buying an XL and then having it tailored to fit me properly since the measurements are 42 -35 - 45.

recommend me a good everyday coat thats tough as fuck but isnt workwear shit. I prefer normal collars and i dont like anything going past my hips. Id get a denim jacket but theyre too trendy and pretty boring. I was originally going to get something like outliers shank jacket but those wont be available any time soon.

Just try and blag it if you still have receipt and all that

Worst case they'll say no, and you're where you are now, in which case you could ebay it or just keep it as a totem of poor taste. Christ, I wouldn't wear that if you paid me

I could pop into a tailors and get them to quickly stitch it. They won't pay me back anyway, their policy only does exchanges and gift cards which is still better than nothing.

thanks!

is this too much of a canadian tuxedo?
shall the jeans be the same color of the boots?

Recommend me some white sneakers that can withstand rain (basically, nothing canvas)

colours fine but the pinroll doesnt work, makes your jeans look too much like joggers.

just cuff them normally or go without imo

hitop leather blazers

Starting to set up a routine. I already bought Neutrogena Ultra gentle cleaser.

Now, Cetaphil, ISDIN or La Roche-Posay? Planing to buy one of their fluid moisturizer with SPF (Daylong from Cetaphil, Fusion Fluid from ISDIN and I think Anthelios from LRP). My skin is kindo f greasy, and I want something that absorbs quickly.

Cerave is not available in my country.

yea I figured the proportions looked funny, thanks for your input

These actually look really nice, thanks based user

German army trainers

Spoonfeed me
I have to carry sneakers in my backpack and would like a bag - hopefully made of ripstop - to put the shoes in so they don't stain the inside lining of my backpack
Any thoughts? I actually ordered something that I hope works (pic related) but am not holding out much hope

Says 39cm by 29cm as the dimensions

Are relaxed shoulders like these attractive to females? Always seemed to me a little weak looking.

Anyone know where I can get a coat that looks very similar to this?

It’s a slim dark grey wool coat which looks super minimal and isn’t too long

Hey guys,

I'm trying to get back into fashion after being lazy and depressed for years. I got about $500 to get some new clothes any suggestions. Is wearing all black still considered cool or is it played out? I was thinking of getting some black jeans and a bunch of black t-shirts and a black sweater and just wear it with my CDG play Converse and have a uniform

Can anyone recommend any introduction to sustainable clothing? Books, articles, blogs, internet personalities, anything that might put me in that direction.

What should I wear to a concert (indoor) I'm going to? Kind of want to wear darker colors, since it's in a really grimy place.
Haven't been to a real concert in years because I'm a sperg.
Am grill.

nothing that you mind getting ruined

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm a lurker from Veeky Forums trying to wear better clothes. I've been wearing vans my whole life, but need a new shoe style. I read that bigger shoes tend to look better on big thighs (from squats and GOMAD), is that true?

I like picrelated, what type of style and brand is like that, and what pants go with it?

More examples

Last one. Also please send boot links/graphics/etc

get red wings big guy

boots dont look good with big thighs unless you're wearing timbs or steel toe work boots

Those are roughout Red Wing Iron Rangers, but as said, you gotta match your boots to your physique. That is to say if you have big thighs you'll want chunkier boots to balance the silhouette. Try some big work boots similar to pic related Caterpillar. See how the lug sole and padded collar give them more bulk than the Rangers you posted?

Isn't this a work boot? It seems silly to wear that for fashion as a software engineer

u need big boots to squash bugs better!

XD

Shoes or jacket, any idea on what they are?

can anyone ID these shoes?

should sweatshirts be larger in size than what i usually wear

Should i ?

I have a kuhl jacket that looks almost identical, not the same, but close enough, aslo what is the title of your picture? maybe a hint there

no.

unless you fuck your own sister and make moonshine no

:(

>car coat
>cotton jacket (men)
>chore coat
>coach’s jacket
Any of these should suit your needs

White leather converse

HOW DO DICKIES 874S FIT? DO DIFFERENT COLORS REALLY FIT DIFFERENTLY?

That pretty much looks like something from Joseph A Bank. Not that it's a bad thing, but you'd need a tailor to slim it down side they size everything to 50 fat dudes.

josbank.com/outerwear-specials

Literally only acceptable if you're wearing it exclusively on a hunting trip. Otherwise you end up drinking keystone in a garage and only girls who chew will talk to you.

No. Some of them are starched tho, depends on where they are made i guess. I would say they fit slim, though being straight fit the leg opening is quite big

Oh yes, and the given waist size really corresponds to your real waist measurement so don't take your jean size. For example my jean size is 28" and 874 it is 30"

that sounds amazing

thanks

how to look serious when ugly?
I know that I won't be attractive to anyone, but how to make people respect me?

Got these sunglasses for free from my uncle. Any of them Veeky Forums approved? Pretty sure they're from the 80's and are all knockoffs or unknown brands

For reference l, pic related is my face with the top left glasses
>tfw face too wide for most glasses

What trousers should I have in my basic wardrobe? Right now I only have black slim-fit jeans.

khakis, blue jeans, others depend on your style but I'd recommend grey wool trousers of some kind and black chinos

how do I get my hair cut without her thinning my hair to death? every woman I've ever been to does this for some reason

looking for an all-white sneaker to match with basically anything. I'm torn between Asics' Onitsuka Tiger, Gel Lyte V and Nike Internationalist

I would have gone with the Internationalist but I heard they're a bit narrow on wide feet, yet some other people recommend sizing down.

opinions?

bro i was looking for a pair of whites shoes that would go w/ button ups & hawaiian shirts that fit wide feet

Maybe we'll both get an answer. What type of pants would you wear with those tops and white shoes?

Super basic but clean fit imo. Can anyone help ID the jumper and pants?

I know for certain the jumper isn’t topman.

The new Nike react sneaker has an all white colorway that looks super nice. Check out Seth Fowler’s YouTube channel. The guy recently did a review on them

If not that then maybe, UB 2.0?

Are leather soles even worth it?

They seem slippery as fuck.

Any good online stores in Australia for Mens shirts/jackets?

Been looking for a nice Sherpa/Sherling but most online stores have about 2 jacket options, or are all womens

[spoiler]Also wondering if I should try buy a varsity jacket online, I hear that a poor fit can look absolutely terrible