What does Veeky Forums think is in the future for Yeezy?

What does Veeky Forums think is in the future for Yeezy?

this album was ahead of it's time

album or 2 more
clothes
being a dad

Diabetes

becoming irrelevant

Album was real good along with MBDTF. I can’t see him releasing anything as good.

Probably unpopular opinion, but I liked his older Yeezy seasons. The Season 3 boots are nice, along with the 950’s and 750’s.

Don’t really see his seasons improving at this point as they’re just getting worse each time.

Yeezus was his "have fun" album

Season 3 boots are probably my favorite yeezy piece of any type. When it comes to music I think Kanye can do (almost) no wrong but I was never a huge fan of the sneakers. 750s are way better than 350s though.

Yeezus is his second saddest imo. I've probably cried to over half of the songs on it

yeezy clothing = good
yeezy x adidas shoes = ugly hypebeast garbage

kind of like raf

Who?

His goal is to make Yeezy brand as common as any Zara / ASOS tier franchise and available for most of people.

If he succeeds, then Yeezy will essentialy become UNIQLO designed by Kanye West.

>cried to over half of songs on yeezus

How can you cry when the tracks are so slapping?

Don't get me wrong, they slap. More than I've cried to Yeezus I've gotten smashed and danced around my apartment to Yeezus.

But all the self awareness and all the little vulnerable moments get to me when it's 2 AM and I'm thinking about how much of a cynical asshole I am and how little I care about the things I should care about.

He fucked up big time on the price tag element if that actually was his goal

Start expensive to build thr brand.

Best Ye album, New Slaves outro is an impeccable masterpiece.

I like Mr West, looking forwards to his offerings

As much as I understand this probably won't happen, the idea of a Kanye West UNIQLO is a dream come true

AND IM FEELIN IT RIGHT NOW CAUSE THATS THE TIME THAT MY HEART GOT SHOT DOWN

Well just weard what he said about Yeezys, he want's a future where fashion is not just something that just exist and clothes is not just something that you just wear, he wants to expand fashion and make it an universal art (like music or movies for example) but considering who he is, his production line and what he does, he has a good start, I mean, just look at how many people wear Yeezys and how popular they are, maybe they are one of the best selling "designer" shoes of all time, is just something that we will have to wait more but the vision and the passion is there.

hear*

I've seen him claim this, but it honestly just comes off as an excuse because his poor fans were putting him on blast. He also said he wanted to make more of the yeezy shoes so people would be able to buy them for retail, but that was bullshit too.
You're being really naive if you think Yeezy will ever be comparable to Uniqlo (in price or clothing versatility).
That said, I don't think there's anything wrong with this (other than him lying about it), he should be able to do whatever he wants with his own brand and designs.

Gonna go out on a limb and say more derivative bullshit.

MBDTF and Yeezus are IMO his best works but TLOP (whilst still a great album) felt like a big letdown. It wasn't cohesive at all and all the last minute changes/additions/cuts really hurt the album imo. Felt like he set the album release date way too soon then stressed the fuck out and changed everything. Reminds me of Rick Rubin talking about how he brought Yeezus to him as this unmastered, jumbled mess and told him he was releasing it next week.

Anyway, he's definitely got more music in the works before he retires, but, despite what he said about Turbografx 16 and Cruel Winter being on the way, I suspect it'll be a few more years since he'll want to be around his newborn kids and work on his clothing.

As for his clothing, Yeezy has been a huge disappointment imo. APCxKanye was such a good collection and I had high hopes for this, but it just hasn't lived up. In the APC collection, each individual piece had character and, even though they were all relatively simple, they stood out enough to make an entire outfit interesting on their own. Yeezy feels like he's focussing on a particular aesthetic so hard that none of the pieces have individual character. He hasn't really made any particular pieces people have raved about (not including the adidas shoes), most people just think the aesthetic he is trying to achieve can be cool, but they don't want to pay $500-2000 per piece, on 3-5 pieces to achieve that look.

This is all of course my subjective opinion, but I think Yeezy will continue to grow with his innovative marketing and huge personal appeal, but ultimately never achieve huge success unless he starts making more interesting pieces.

I WON'T END THIS HIGH
NOT THIS HIGH AGAIN

hes a hack underagers and normies love. he should fuck off

It's a rip off of a rip off from 2007. How behind the times can you be?

Kim divorcing him, then suicide

i read your post

That is just so fucking wrong about the Yeezy mainline. If that were his goal he could easily achieve it by not manufacturing in Italy and charging 2 racks for a shearling.

He said merely said he wanted Adidas Yeezys to be available to everyone.

fuck Rick Rubin though, the original version of Bound 2 was way better. I wonder what the album would sound like if he hadn't put his hands on it, I want to hear that album

Clothing wise, I liked the first 4 seasons, season 3 being the best imo. Season 5 was mostly trash, season 6 just seems derivative. He needs to come up with some new shit, it's been tired already.

Shoe wise I fuck with the 700 and the 500 desu, even if the 350 is hot trash and I'm happy it's dead, though I still see way too many people wearing them around campus

Though I agree, his marketing is killer

>fuck Rick Rubin
Oh my god this. There is absolutely zero, ZERO justification for Chief Keef being as loud as Kanye on Hold My Liquor. The lack of dynamics leading up to "BITCH I'M BACK OUT MY COMA" is fucking criminal. The dynamics are straight out of some "ebin drobb :DDD" avicii trash where it gets a little quieter for one bar and then it's loud again and the normies all go nuts.

it's shit